First Meeting

The Knights

Kai leads Yuri to arrive in front of their classroom. Before they step inside the classroom, a sweet voice shouts towards them. The sudden sound in a big way frightened Kai one to jump! Then he turns to the path immediately with his frighten face. Afterward, they noticed that a girl moves toward them excitedly...No! Should say that she runs to them!

' Wait, Amber noona? ' Kai visits her startled.

' I hear that there was a beautiful new girl here? Kai! Where is she? ' Amber is looking into the classroom excitedly, slightly didn't sees the person she wants to find is standing quietly behind Kai. Yuri stares at Amber quietly since Amber runs toward them like a crazy girl.

' Oh..Noona, she is...' Didn't wait for Kai's word, Amber has find out Yuri that is looking at her behind Kai. She then runs toward Yuri and pinching her cheeks. Kai helpless visits Amber, at the same time aslo is worried about Yuri's pitiful face.

' Ouch! ' Yuri shouts in pain.

' Oh, sorry~ Yah~you are really beautiful~and cute!! ' Amber lets loose Yuri's cheeks, immediately closely hugging her tightly! This action makes Kai has three heavy lines in head and breaks into sweat.

' Hey! Noona! Yuri will die because of your hug! Let her go! ' Kai is unable to continue watching and quickly separates them.

' Omo! I am sorry~I am just excited for meeting you~Hey,new girl..what's your name? My name is Amber~' Amber smiles sweetly to Yuri that is breathing hardly there.

' Never..mind...My name is Yuri, Kwon Yuri...' Yuri smiles back to Amber. 

' Yah! Noona, why don't you bring her to sit in the classroom? I have to report for the teacher.' Kai says to Amber.

Amber nods her head. After Kai walking away, Amber brings Yuri walk slowly into the classroom. Amber takes a look at the surroundings, there was no extra seat for Yuri to sit. Yes there have some seats but the seats are belongs to "somebody". Amber looks back to Yuri and Yuri look at her too. After a long premeditate, Amber has decided something.

Hmm...Today is Monday, they will not coming to school. Just one day I guess no problem with... Says in Amber's mind while she is looking at Yuri who is notifing to the others now .

' Yuri, your seat is at there beside the windows. There are two places right? Choose one place then~' Amber points at the first two seats beside the windows.

' Ok. Thank you, Amber. ' After Yuri thanks to Amber, she walk to the seats which Amber points to her. When she puts down her things at a position, the students in the class start their much discussion. Their actions make Yuri get into knots, but Yuri decides to ignore them. Although Yuri makes the choice to disregard them, she still very curious for their actions. She is also very strange about her surrounding seats to be why spatial. But that are not her things which needs to administer. Yuri shakes her head and smile at herself, then she takes out a book and read it quietly.

' ...Omo! Yah! Noona! Why did you let Yuri sits there? That seat is belonging to him for noble! Who sit at that place will be extrude by him! Don't you remember last time there was a student was kick out by him and the student was bullying by them after that time untill the student didn't come to school again??  ' Kai immediately go to Amber's seat after he sees Yuri is sitting at the seat besides the windows when he comes back.

' Yes, I know that! But remember, today is Monday.They won't come at Monday, and Yuri's seat is only for today! I will find the another seat for her tomorrow~Don't worry! ' Amber says worrying to Kai and looks for Yuri.

' Huh....All right, but just for today! ' Kai says seriously to this careless Amber.

' Aloso aloso~' Amber nods her head again. At the same time, the bell rings and the teacher is walking into the classroom. After the teacher asked Yuri to introduce herself and walk back to her seat, the class start to dicuss something about her again. This make Yuri does not feel better and the class has started.

Huh...Kwon Yuri...buoys up! Don't think for their dicussion...that's weird... says in Yuri mind.

Yuri says it inside her mind, but she does not pay attention for the class all of the course. Untill somebody knock the door outside the classroom ,somebody greet to the teacher and walk in, Yuri still didn't advert that. She heard more intense discussion sound indistinctly but she ignore them.

' Gosh! I forget today they also will come freely!!! Omo ,Yuriya...Mianeh......' Amber says in a low voice and her head just want to bury into the table. Kai turns his head and look at Amber with a frighten and shock face. This will be terrible because of Amber's mistake! The two people are almost to cry.

' ....Huh....' Yuri sighs herself while looking at her notes. Then she feels a cold and terrorist breath suddenly! She gains her head slowly and sees there is a man standing in front of her.She feels immediately that he is the masters of these breath. The man stares at her coldly, he makes Yuri afraid.

' Oh~So you are the new girl~Miss Kwon? ' Taeyeon walks toward them and says sweetly to Yuri. After saying, she grabs Leetuek's arm and walk to their seats behind Yuri. No only Taeyeon and Leetuek,some of the others like JessicaSungmin, YoonaRyeowook, SeohyunKyuhyun and aslo Donghae who is standing in front Yuri with his cold and terrorist breath are the student of this class same with Yuri.

'...' Yuri could not have responds to the sudden matter. She stares at Donghae straightly. In her mind, she is afriad right now. The whole class know what will be happen next even the teacher, they wait and see quietly. No one have brave to talk.

' Oh my god...Please forgive me...Yuri....' Amber and Kai say in extremely small voice together without seeing the terrible scene. They are worrying about Yuri but can do nothing.

'....Hmm...' Donghae looks at her with a loathe face and says nothing. He then walks to the seats beside Yuri and sit down. Donghae's unusual action makes the whole class surprise! This is the first time Donghae do nothing to a student who sit at his noble place!

' Wow...This...' Amber and Kai look at each other with their big open mouth as they are shock.

'...Oh....this is stress...' Yuri relaxing of. She looks to Donghae, stares at him on the sly. Donghae is sleeping with his earphone now. Then Yuri looks to the others. Leetuek,Sungmin,Ryeowook and Khuhyun are sitting together and talk in a small voice but they seem very excited. The girls, Jessica is sleeping too with her head by in Sungmin's shoulder, Yoona and Seohyun are talking while playing with their phone happily too and Taeyeon who is also talking to them while she is reading a magazine. But when she discovers Yuri is staring at them, she smiles at Yuri and waves her hand to her. Yuri immediately avoids from her. She sees her note again.

Omo...they do the other things while the teacher is teaching and the teacher is not scolding them? How can this happen? And what are their status...Aslo this scary person.... Says in Yuri's mind when she looks back to sleeping Donghae.

The bell rings again, is the recess time. Kai and Amber quickly catch Yuri to go outside the classroom for recess before someone do something. This make them funny.

' Yah~She disappeared so fast. I think she is afraid for us~' Kyuhyun walks to Yuri's seat.

' She's really afraid us~Not think..Her friends are scare us too, they scare than Kwon...' Ryeowook shakes his head and look at Yoona. He smiles badly.

' Hehe~I only know that her blood is very smelly~Guess what? If we are not drinking animal's blood, she will be my food now~' Yoona says in her abdomen is black. They then look at Donghae ,he is still sitting at his seat.

' Don't think that, Yoona! This will not be happen! ' Tiffany says with her loud voice while she is walking into the classroom with the others. Yoona makes a playful face to Tiffany. She looks like aegyo to her unnie.

' I heard that, Donghae. You didn't scold her of the seat? This really unusual...You just forgive her easily? Man, this is unamusing! ' Heechul says to Donghae playfully. The others aslo nod their head that support what Heechul says.

' Who say that I will forgive her?...This time we will play for a long time...Heihei...' Donghae‘s corners of the mouth mentioned toward left. He smiles like a devil.

' Well, this time will be great~Let's go guys~' Leetuek held Taeyeon's hand and walk out the classroom, the others start walking behind them slowly. Everyone have go out except one, Donghae still sitting at his seat. He stares at Yuri's place, then he get up and take somethings from Yuri's table. Donghae sees at the thing he take, it is a silver ring that belongs to Yuri. He smiles again.

' Kwon Yuri..huh? Your blood is just like a poison for me...Oh, forget it! I will play with you from now on. Just wait, Kwon Yuri...'  Donghae keeps Yuri's ring into his pocket, he smiles evily while stares at Yuri's seat again for a while, then he walk out the classroom. Yuri's ring is with him now.