Strange...Interested ?

The Knights

" Huh..This will be the beginning of my life in Korea..." Yuri stands outside the institute, she sighs weakly and looks at the outdoor scene magnificent institute. She been sended to US since her parents died in six years old by her uncle for studying there.But then, Yuri and her brother, Hyukjun were been call back to Korea by their uncle again last week for giving back the Kwon group to them as Hyukjun is already twenty-four years old.

" Annyeonghaseyo ! A new girls ? " A cute lovable male student to walk toward Yuri, he is friendly smiling with her. Yuri doubts meeting him. That student as if understood that Yuri's doubts,he answered her immediately. 
 
" Oh, my name is Kai. I know that you are newly arrived, the teacher told me that I lead you to go, because you might lost in this school~I not bad guy, haha. Nice to meet you ! " Kai introduces himself quickly with a shy smile. He looks quite cuter than. 
 
" Heihei, nice to meet you too, Kai.My name is Kwon Yuri.Hmm...so, thanks for your leads? " Yuri smiled back to him. It seems like she misunderstood him really.
 
"You are welcome,Yuri. Come, let's go! " Kai walk in front and then she walks behind him. In walking while campus, Yuri suddenly looked to the group of people whom sit in the campus in not far away from her under several tree. She didn't see them very clearly,but Yuri  can feels that they are looking at her.While she winking the eyes again, that group of people disappeared. 
 
Hmm...That is strange...was my vertigo?Say in Yuri's mind.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the otherside..that Yuri saw the place with a group of people....
 
" Wow, a new girl here?" Leetuek smiles while saying . His right hand caresses in his chin place and reveals the ponder the appearance.Then he looks to a girl who is standing beside him, Taeyeon, aslo known as his girlfriend.
 
" Omo..Oppa, I think I am interest in her~" Taeyeon stares at Yuri and says. Leeteuk nods his head then.
 
" Me too...She smells good enough! It has a long time I didn't smell a good blood here!" Answered Tiffany with her cute smile eyes. Since she stays here with her boyfriend,Eunhyuk in hundreds years, she really didn't find a good blood again from the humans.Now she had find it from the new girl ! She now so interests with her!
 
" Hmm...." Donghae stares at Yuri quietly. Although the others said so excitedly, he only lets somebody cool off or calm down looks.
 
" Hmm...Yah!! Lee Donghae! Can't you give a respond? Or...are you interest with her too? " Sungmin slaps at Donghae's arm. Donghae looks at him coldly and say nothing.
 
Really bored, just left her distant point.Say in Donghae's mind.