Feelings -2

The Knights

' Yah!! Stop it! ' Donghae grabs Yuri's arm, he pulls her to the front of himself.

Yuri says nothing and she is struggling, is staring at Donghae stubbornly. Because of Donghae's vampire strength, Yuri can't work loose. She also didn't have much strength as she has drenched the rain all day. Although the rain stopped, she was also cold as her lip turns to purple.

Donghae looks at this stubborn human. This is the first time he meets a human so stubborn she can.

' Hmm...Didn't have the means.....' Donghae shakes his head, he then grabs Yuri's both arms and pulls her to the front of himself nearier. Their distances are very near now. Donghae can smells more intense blood taste that on Yuri passed on.

' You.....' Yuri is very startled to his motion, then she sees something make her words could not say completely. She sees Donghae's eyes turn into glistening red! Then she only knows that her head is heavy and poured into his cherish.

Donghae has hypnosis her for making her fall asleep. So then he can brings this stubborn human back her house easily. His eyes turn into normal now. He looks at the stubborn person who is sleeping in his cherish. Her body is cold and wet. 

' ....My...ring....' Yuri sleeps fuzzily. Donghae has listened it.

Omoyah...This human still wants her ring even she is asleep?? The ring is important than her life?....Hmm....If...I doing too over? She just a girl... Donghae looks at Yuri quietly.

' Woah, Donghae~ Now what? ' Eunhyuk and Tiffany appear at behind Donghae. They sees Donghae and Yuri are wet when they reached there. Immediately they walk through them.

Donghae pass Yuri to the couple when they are standing beside him. Eunhyuk hugs her up while Tiffany is looking at Yuri be anxious. Donghae coldly stares at Eunhyuk when he saw Eunhyuk is hugging Yuri like his girlfriend. Tiffany looks at Donghae and smile brightly. Her smiles eyes appear again.

' Donghae oppa yah~ If you are jealous, just don't let Eunhyuk oppa hugs~ I don't jealous at Yuri but what are you jealous for him~ haha~' Tiffany understands Donghae's thoughts, she is joking with him.

' OMO, Really? Then I give her back to you.' Eunhyuk smiles at Donghae.

' Yah!! Who..who say I am jealous? You...you two just bring her back to her house!..This is the aim I pass her to you two! ' Donghae said flustered.

' Alright~ But how about you? ' Eunhyuk asks Donghae while his face is blurry in red slowly. Tiffany sees it again, she is suppresses her smiles suppress very laboriously.

'...I will stay at here and find her ring...' Donghae turns to back. This is his responsibility like Tiffany said.

The Hyukfany couple nod their head. They disappear immediately. When they go out the school, they start to laugh! Even Donghae can hears their laugh in the garden of the school.

Yahhh.....This Pabo couple.....Ishh....Lee Donghae! You are not jealous because of her. Not! It is impossible!! ....Ah!!!..... But what is the feeling when I saw her cry!! Oh, Lee Donghae you are not normal now... Donghae shakes his head heavily. He continue his finding of Yuri's ring.

=============================================================================================

' Aigooyah....this joker....' Hyukjun sits in Yuri's bedside, his hand is taking a wet cloth. He places the wet cloth on her forehead.

' Op....Oppa..? ' Yuri as she felt, she opens her eyes slowly and looks at Hyukjun.

' Are you okay? How can an adult fall into the pond accidently and faint...You have a high fever now...' Hyukjun smiles at Yuri. He is touching her hair softly.

' ....Fall into...the pond..? ' Yuri's face seem feel unsure about something.

' Can't you remember? When your two friends taked you home, I am shock to see you faint.' Hyukjun is recalling the things a moment ago.

' Two..friends? ' Are they Amber and Kai?... Yuri thinks of her two new friends at Korea.

' Yeah, a girl that has smile eyes when she smiles and her boyfriend which is active enough. Your clothes are the girl changed for you.' Hyukjun recalls the image when the two beautiful peoples were at the house. They look shining like a poster whatever they are doing.

'..W..what!? ' Tiffany and Eunhyuk? They! Yuri looks shock when she hears Hyukjun's word. She remember the things happen before she faint.

' I will go and take a glass of hot milk for you. Rest.' Hyukjun stands up. Yuri nods her head to him. Then she start thinking something.

I remember I saw his eyes...Yes! His eyes turn into red colour! Not only this time....He also has the two fangs of vampires!  This is strange....Like Amber said, no one knows their status..They like a mystery..If my conjecture is right.... Are they all vampires?!  Well. No, that impossible.......Hmm? Yuri looks at her own fingers in a sudden. 

Her ring is back and Yuri is wearing her own ring.

' My ring!?...How can...Wait...Is him?' Yuri's mind flashes through a picture suddenly.

' Lee Donghae!!!!! ' Shout angrily Taeyeon and Leetuek in their mansion. The others which are doing their own things are frighten to see the longest couple so angry. They stop their things and look at the three person.

' Bwoh? ' Donghae also is frighten at fisrt, he then quickly turns into the coldly face. He knows the reason the two are so angry to him.

' How can you show your red eyes in front of Yuri? What will happen if she get it we are vampires!!! ' Taeyeon is very angry till her eyes are turning red.

' We have warn you when you leans in to her and laugh in the class just now. She will sees your canine if you are not careful.' Leetuek seem is calm.

'....So? ' Donghae says coldly. 

' You...! ' Taeyeon is not feeling well to his manner. She almost wants to fight with him. Leetuek immediately grabs her arms.

' Donghae...This is still your respondsibility or Hope you fell in love with her~ ' Leetuek smiles like a devil. He is carrying Taeyeon who is gonna break out in his arms tightly while he says to Donghae. 

' WHAT!!!!??? Love? Are you crazy?? ' Donghae stares at him in helpless.

The others which are silent from just now laugh like crazy immediately!

' The truth~..Let's go, Tae~' Leetuek smiles like a devil now in Donghae's eyes. Then he hugs Taeyeon and life up like his toy bear while he is walking away.

' Yah!!! Park Leetuek!!! Put me down! ' Taeyeon screams at Leetuek. Her both hands grab on Leetuek's shoulder tightly.

' No~ Because you are short~short in height~' Leetuek looks at Taeyeon who is lifting up by him playfully. He even sing out like a song. The song makes Taeyeon loses her face even more.

' Yah!!!!!!!!! ' Taeyeon's face is red. Leetuek then leans in and kiss at her forehead. He laughs.

'...Huh...Stupid couple....' Donghae looks at them since they are playing. Sees half, Leetuek and Taeyeon's pictures turned into himself and Yuri unexpectedly!

' What the!!! ' Donghae shakes his head. He turns away and sees at the others. The couples are doing in pair~

' Couples all....' Donghae shakes his head again and again. Yuri is full in his mind!!

 

Huh....He is also wet....How is he now..? // ...Is she okay now?... Hmm...

Yuri and Donghae say in their mind at the same time but different place.