Feelings -1

The Knights

' Yah,Kwon Yuri! I have been calling you ten times! ' Amber slaps on Yuri's arm and shouts at her ear. Her loud voices makes Yuri immediately regain consciousness and looks at Amber.

' Yes? Amber...I am sorry didn't hear your calling.' Yuri smiles at Amber who is taking her own chair and sits beside her. Her smile looks very not normal. Amber truely speechless to her.

' What's wrong with you, Yul. Noona asked you for your ring almost twenty times but you didn't have any respond.' Kai walk through Amber and Yuri. His hand is taking several books. Kai was paying attention to them a moment ago when he is talking to the others friend.

' Oh..my ring huh? Erm..I..I found it on the ground yesterday.' Yuri lies to them. She does not want them to know the things that happen at morning and let them get into awful trouble.

' Really? I remember I found the ground almost twenty times and get nothing.' Amber's is going against the face, by in her table. She doubts looks in Yuri who is reluctant smiling now.

' ...I.......I step on it...' Yuri lies again.

'...How strange....Omo! Noona, we have to go now..They are coming! ' After Kai speaked to Amber, he grabs her arm and quickly go back to their seats. Yuri despises looks at her two bad influence friends which leave her alone there. Kai and Amber are sticking out their tongue and act on their sorry face.

Yuri shakes her head to them with her smile. She looks to Donghae who is sleeping with his earphone again at his seat beside her while he walks into the class. Yuri guess Donghae is the one who took her ring, she hate him now. But the craziest is, she still interests in Donghae.

How can he sleeps everytime? Strange... Yuri is staring Donghae while the teacher is teaching. Finally, she gave up her childish act for staring at him to look, she makes a choice for attended the class. 

The whole class listen to the teacher quietly. Like ordinary, Leetuek, Sungmin, Kyunhyun, Ryeowook talk with each other when they are playing their own things. The girls, Taeyeon is talking to Yoona and Seohyun is reading her own book. Jessica is sleeping again but she sleeps on her table.

Suddenly, a big voice resounding around the class. Everyone except Leetuek and the others, even the teacher is finding for the path of the voice immediately.

' Omo...Donghae's bad habit finally....' Amber and Kai says in the same time with small voice, only themselves can hear.

' What...' Yuri looks at the foots on her table. She looks to the foots's host. He is now sleeping like nothing happen. 

'.....Ishh....Can you take your foot down from my table??!!! ' Cannot bear again, Yuri shouts at Donghae, her sudden action let the peoples also include Leetuek and the others very much surprisedly to look at her. Donghae opens his eyes slowly with his sleeply face. He pull down his earphone and stares at Yuri coldly even with his sleeply face.

' OMO...Oh my god...Oh my goddess!!!! Yuri-ah what are you doing right now!!! ' Amber cannot imagine then what will happened to Yuri.

' .....This is my table for me to noble before.....' Donghae opens his mouth finally. He gives a small cold grin. Because of his small grin, the class's atmosphere drops rapidly.

' Just like you said, this table is yours before I come. But now, this is my table! Not yours again! Put your foot down please! ' Yuri is very stamp threatening. She is mad loses the reason.

'....Oh my....Yuri you this pabo....' Kai shakes his head

' ...hahaha....' Donghae laughs, he stands up and walk through Yuri then stands beside her. Both of his arms attach to the chair on both sides of Yuri. Donghae leans in, Yuri leans back. Her face is full of red. She is shock with Donghae action, her not sane time disappear in a sudden. Yuri is now regret.

'...s....so...sorry.....' Yuri does not blurt on own initiative, she says in small voice that only herself and Donghae can hear it.

'..Hahahahaha...Yah, Kwon...Wae? Are you kidding me? Isn't that you are so brave just now? ' Donghae laughs again, he leans in again. He says at Yuri's ear. This time, Yuri don't leans back. She sits at there without looking at him. She saw something unable to believe when Donghae laugh.

' Fine. You will done when you come to find ME after school.' Donghae stands straight after he says. He then walk out the classroom while he just staring at Yuri with his cold smile. The others follow Donghae, they also look at Yuri when they walk against her with an admire face.

After they go out, the students start their dicussion again. Teacher continue to teach. Kai and Amber is looking at Yuri, they all just can't believe what Yuri has done. Yuri just sits at own place, she is recalling the things happen just now.

Bwoh....Am I saw that...He has the two fangs of vampires?..That's impossible... Yuri shakes her head heavily. It's might her chequer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' Jinjak? Yul..You don't want us to accompanying with you? ' Amber and Kai stand at the door, asking Yuri.

Yuri just says to them she wants go to the school library herself because she does not want anybody quarrelled her. She wants alone. She still didn't says out the truth to them.

' Aloso...Be careful, Yul..' Kai nods his head. 

Wait untill Kai and Amber walk away, Yuri immediately grabs her bag and runs out the class. She runs toward to the school's garden that leaves uncultivated in the school. She sees only a bridge on a big pond and many mess trees and grasses. The garden is like a small jungle. It looks like a little gloomy. Yuri nibble her own lip, then she steps up the bridge, it was old but can walk through. The pond is under the bridge, it is very swallow. The water is dirty till Yuri sees the rocks under the water hardly. 

' Very punctual, huh? ' A cold voice is surrounding behind Yuri. Yuri turns to her back. She looks at Donghae who is by in bridge parapet. His hand is taking Yuri's ring.

' That's mine! You..' Yuri sees it immediately. She walks to him one step.

' Hmm....It is very important to you, right?Because..the ring were belongs to your dead parents~They give it to you on your five years old birthday.' Donghae smiles evily.

' How do you know that?...' Yuri looks at Donghae surprisedly.

' Why should I tell you~...However, don't you want your ring back? ' Donghae extending the hand that is taking the ring to the front of Yuri. Seem to be want to return the ring for her.

' ...Of..of course I want it...........' Yuri puts her hand out quickly, at the same time Donghae throws the ring into the water! Then he smiles at Yuri who is petrificate at there. Yuri turns her head to the path Donghae threw her ring. She cannot accept what Donghae done.

' Go and find it if you can! Human...' Donghae unfeeling says it. Donghae stares at Yuri who is now silence.

' Hehe....Give up! Kwon..You lose...' Donghae said and wants to leave. He sees Yuri is jumping into the pond and walk to the path to find the ring. He immediately stops his step.

' Yah! What are you doing!? Are you crazy?? ' Donghae shouts at Yuri. The water is dirty! And the ring is....

' ....Ring...my ring...' Yuri looks at the water to find her ring. She is almost cry. The ring missing just like her parents really leave her. She can't miss the ring.

' Hmm..Whatever...' Donghae does not want to manage her again, he turns and walk away. He also can't stay here anymore. Yuri's blood is getter smelly when she steps in the water, the water get her skin wet.

Just then, Yuri is finding her ring in the pond alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' So... She is finding herself like now? ' Jessica says coldly. She is as cold as Donghae. She been call by them "The Ice Princess". They all are staying in their own mansion.

' Lee Donghae, it is raining heavily now!! ' Taeyeon says angrily to Donghae who is playing with his phone like now. She knows Donghae wants to play Yuri but it's too over.

' Ah!! Just leave her! She might be go back now! ' Donghae continue playing his phone.

'...Yah! Lee Donghae! This is your responsibility! ' Tiffany stands in front of him. The others are smiling at him.

'...You guys can just do your own things? What are the meaning of your smile! ' Donghae is staring them completely

' Oh~Nothing~ We guess someone is worrying someone~' Yesung says to Donghae with a fake smile, then he turns to the others. They smile again.

'.....Did we are went too far to her? ' Seohyun is like thought aloud that said, but the truth is she said intentionally.

' Ah! Alright! I will go to see her! ' After Donghae says, he immediately disappear from there.

The others laugh with a big voice!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like Taeyeon said, it is raining heavily like now and it is almost night. It is dark and have a little light. Yuri is still finding her ring there. When Donghae reach there with an umbrella, he really can't believe that this human is still didn't give up.

' Yah, Kwon Yuri...' Donghae jumps in the pond and walk through her. He is shock when he looks Yuri is crying. Yuri is glaring at him. She is wet.

' Hey, you...' Donghae start walk through her.

' Go away! Lee Donghae! You are a rogue! ' Yuri pushes Donghae away, she then continue find her ring while she is crying. Donghae's umbrella fell onto the pond. Now, Donghae is also wet same with Yuri.

' You...' When Donghae pushed away by her, his feeling just like broken. But why did he has this such of feeling?

What are this feelings when I saw her crying and when she pushed me away...How strange...Donghae looks at Yuri quietly.