Accident

The Knights

The second day, Yuri is not be fully recovered. But she did go to the school. When she reachs the class, she sees Donghae lifts his leg and starts to keep off her outside the classroom. The students who see the situation of them are starting their dicussion again.

Yuri stares at Donghae in a second weakly, she plans to walk the another door of the classroom.

' Yah~ Am I air? Or...stealth? ' Donghae says to her immediately. He is still keep his leg at the door there. He smirked.

Yuri just stand still, disliking at him. She is tired at his dally. She is now obscure.

' Hey...Kwon Yuri, so cool huh? Can disregard me~' Donghae walks through Yuri. He stands behind her.

'...Hmm...' Yuri turns her head and stares to Donghae. Expression of her eyes are weak when she looked at Donghae. Donghae has located her expression. He puts his hand to Yuri's forehead.

' Yah! Are you crazy? Your temperature is so high and you come to school again?? ' Donghae scolds to her immediately.

' This not your business...Don't touch me...' Yuri slaps his hand away. She turns and walks away! Donghae absurd looks at this tenacious person. He is also worry for her.

In the classroom, Yuri lies on the table while the teacher is teaching. Donghae looks at her in worrying from the class started to the class end. His eyes didn't shift away from her.

' Omoyah! Yuri yah, your fever seem to be getting higher. Let me get you back to home.' Kai stands beside Yuri. He is worrying about her. He is holding her while they are walking out to the school.

Donghae follows them secretly.

'...This stubborn person...Why does she lets a man send her home without any vigilant heart? ' Donghae shakes his head again. He don't notice that there are someone nothing to do also following him. They are laughing at Donghae's pattern while they follow him secretly.

' Kai, I will go home with myself now. Thanks for your help~' Yuri's smile weak as her lip turns into white.

' Are you okay? Yul....your lip...is white....' Kai leans in and looks at her. His face turns into red in a sudden, he leans back quickly. Yuri's innocent and tired face seem a little....cute to Kai?

' Oh, thanks for your help. I will bring her back from now on.' Donghae suddenly appears among them, he has separated Yuri and Kai. He hugs Yuri immediately and start walking away from Kai who is now looks very surprised. Not only Kai looks in surprised, the one he is hugging aslo in shock looking at him.

'...Your hand....What...what are you doing now? You this rogue...' Yuri pushes his chest to struggle in his hugs, but her strength is weak. She feels his hand temperature is cold like a died people. She just looks at him.

' Just stay quietly if you don't want faint NOW, stubborn! ' Donghae quickly back-spacing to her coldly. Yuri then quietly immediately and staring Donghae ominously. Maybe is just herself temperature hotter than him...

Behind the two...

' Wow~Donghae seem care about her~kekekeke ' Yoona smiles like a crocodile.

' Wellwell~' Sooyoung nods her head with her evil smile~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' So...can you put me down now? ' Yuri stares at Donghae. They are now at Yuri's home but Donghae is still hugging her and sit at the sofa freely. His mood seem very good since back.

After Yuri's word, Donghae puts her down at the sofa beside himself immediately and he smiles like a children to her now. The smile disappear after one minute, he turns into the cold person again. Donghae stands up and walk to the kitchen.

This rogue's mood is weird...but why he treats me so nice today? Oh, I forget something... Yuri looks at Donghae strange...She can't believe this person can smile normally even only one minute. She remind something after think about him. The strange things that Yuri saw that, vampire's canine and the red eyes.

' Stubborn, eat this...' Donghae back from the kitchen with his right hand taken a glass of water and two medicines in his left hand. He takes the two things to the front of Yuri.

' What's that? ' Yuri's two hands immediately keeping off her front when she saw the medicines.

' Fever medicines. I am not interests with you....' While Donghae is talking, his eyes move up and down staring at Yuri's stature. His eyes movement make Yuri's face blurry in red again.

'..You...you this metamorphose! Go back now! I can handle myself! ' Yuri grabs the water and the medicines quickly from Donghae, then she runs to the upstair as fast as she can even her head is now light-headed. She disappears in Donghae's line of sight among the stair. Donghae laughs again with her stupid action~

'......Hmm....Thanks....for your help....' Yuri's sound come from upstair weakly.

Donghae laughs again and again.

At night.

'...Oppa, what are you doing in the kitchen? Don't you said you will back lately today? ' Yuri walk downstair slowly after she smell the fragrance of gruel when she is sleeping after ate the mecidines. She feels better than morning this time.

' You awake? ' The person in the kitchen is Donghae! He takes a bowl of gruel out from the kitchen and walks toward Yuri.

' You...' Yuri is shock to see Donghae.

' Can you just sit down and eat your dinner? ' Donghae grabs Yuri's arm and make her sits before the dinner table. Then he sits beside her and stares at her.

' Let me sees your temperature...That's good, seem have fully recovered after slept.' Donghae puts his hand again to Yuri's forehead in a sudden. Yuri looks at Donghae quietly. Her heart beats begin faster.

' ....You...' Yuri wants to ask him some questions.

Suddenly, the lights in the house turns dark. 

' Omo, the power cuts? ' Donghae still looks clear in the dark.

'...I will go and take a electric torch...' Yuri stands up and walk through. Unluckily, she just hit something and almost fall down!

' Yah! ' Donghae runs to her immediately. He catches her finally, but when Donghae had caught her, Yuri pulls Donghae's shirt and Donghae don't get the balance and they fall together! Donghae fell down on top of her.Yuri can feels something soft on her lips. For three seconds, the house lights up again. The two of them find something "wrong" immediately. 

They kiss in the accident! Donghae is also ontop of Yuri. They stare at each other, their eyes get wider. Donghae get up a little in a second. They still stare in shock with each other!

' Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ' They both scream together.