dreams

diary of a brokenhearted

 dreams 

never let go of, our dreams

dear diary,

these days are tiring. after the mama era, we 12 members united again and make performance around korea, china even at international stages. right now i'm at los angeles, we participant smtown concert at la. you know, i didn't even think that i can come to la. during the times at the flight, me and kris keep on talking about the country filled with western people, since kris lived in canada before. he said that la is fun! well of course i know, because that's the place where me and her planned to go. it's our dream.

chanyeol held hwayoung's hand and walked around the park. both of them did not talked much, they just keep on walking, walking. suddenly hwayoung stopped. chanyeol looked at her side with confusion. "what's the matter, sweety?" chanyeol asked her while nuzzled her neck, he loved her scene. it always refreshing.

hwayoung pulled away slightly and walked toward the bench, she sat on it. chanyeol blinked slightly while followed behind her and sit beside her. "are you okay?" she nodded slightly while looking up the sky. 

"i think i can't debut." that sentence blurted out from . chanyeol opened his eyes wide and looked at her, holding her hand tight. "yah! why did you say that? you're going to debut." hwayoung looked at him and rubbed his cheek softly. "my performance are getting worsen. and the teachers don't like it. i think i can't debut for these few years." she sighed softly.

"ryu hwayoung, you forget our first promise to each other? we must debut together and go around the world!" chanyeol pouted and looked at hwayoung. she can't help but laughed at his reaction, this made chanyeol pouted more. "i'm sorry." that just what she said.

"i don't care! i want us together to go around the world. and our first stop is...." chanyeol suddenly stopped halfway to think. which country is better? he thought to himself. "how about los angeles? i love that place." hwayoung said while smiling. chanyeol nodded firmly and laughed. "okay los angeles is it then!" both of them laughed together.

i'm here now hwayoung. but you're not with me. where are you? at least tell me if you're okay.

 

 


author's note ;

hello. another chapter is here again. like it? please comment below to tell me your opinion. and please subscribe! i love subscriber! and upvote if you can. hehe.. till now... bye