where is she

diary of a brokenhearted

where is she

everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

dear diary,

hello diary, it's been a week since the last day i have met her. i am worried and the same time i miss her. she didn't even answer my call and reply to my message. my practice schedule is getting more and more because of the debut. i didn't even have time to find her and at least ask her if she is okay. i asked luhan hyung today, about her whereabout. since he and hwayoung are of the same batch. he too asking the same question to me.

today when break time, i quickly ate my dinner and went out to the place where she lived. as i stood in front of the door, the door suddenly. i smiled happily as i thought is hwayoung. unfortunately is jiyeon, her roommate, advised me to go back. i stopped her and asked her why she said like that. she said that the day when we last met, she went back to her dorm and packed her things. she told jiyeon that she's going out for a while, but didn't tell her where did she goes. 

it feels like the whole world is ending when she left. i just kept walking back to the dorm and sat on the sofa. the manager called me to go and practice but i don't have the mood, so i just make some lame excuse to prevent me from practice. joonmyun hyung noticed my change, he asked me what happened and i just smiled and said that nothing happened. i just hope that she will be fine.

 

 


author's note ;

hello. the second chapter is up. although it is short but i hope it is good. please subscribe and comment below to tell me what you think! thank you