debut day

diary of a brokenhearted

debut day

today is the most important day in my life, but you're not here

dear diary,

hello diary. guess what day is today?

today is my debut day! haha... my first day to become an idol, to pursue my dream.

you know what, i waited this day for a long time. since the day i came in to sm entertainment, i told myself that i will debut under this company and shine brightly under the lights on the stage. finally, it came. this proves that my hard work these years did not wasted. before me and my exo members stepped on stage. i feel nervous. maybe because this is the first stage, i asked all the seniors, they said they have this feelings too when they first on stage. even joonmyun hyung, oh i forgot, he is suho hyung now. that is his stage name. and my stage name is just chanyeol. actually i requested to use my real name to be the stage name, because i wanted her to know that i did it. 

chanyeol holds hwayoung's hand tight and walks around the busy street of myungdong street. that street is famous for shopping and stuffs. they walked around the street while looking at the shop, finding something to buy. suddenly chanyeol stops in front of a souvenir shop. hwayoung blinks as she stands behind him like a little kid. chanyeol chuckles and pulls her into the shop.

both of them walk around the shop to find something to buy. chanyeol stops in front of a necklace section and takes a necklace with a key locket on it. he turns to face hwayoung, she looks at him with curious eyes then looks at the necklace. "wah! this is so pretty!" she smiles brightly and takes it, but it was snatched away quickly by chanyeol. "let me help you to put it." he smiles while helps her to wear the necklace softly. she smiles while looking at him. he is so handsome when looking at him closely, she thought and smiles in her heart. "you're pretty." he says while rubs her cheek. the worker there also smiles at their action.

"hmm... since you give me this." hwayoung says while tapping her chin, walking around the shop. she stops in front of the ring session and choose a guy ring with a pentagon shape on it. she looks at it, smiling and walks back to chanyeol, shows it in front of it. chanyeol opens his eyes wide and takes the ring slowly. "you give this to me?"  he still has his shock expression on his face. hwayoung chuckles then takes the ring and helps him to wear it. "this is my present to you, don't take it off! if not i will kill you!" she flashes her angry face to him. chanyeol laughs and nods. "yes, my madam. i will always wear it."

i keep my promise, hwayoung. i didn't even take it off once. even suho hyung scolds me, but i don't care. because i want you to know that i always wait for you to come back. and i want you to see what i acheived. but right now, i really hope you can see the debut day. 

i love you.

 

 


author's note ;

hello. sorry for the long absent. i just ran out of idea. but don't worry i am back! lol. so this is the new chapter. please comment what do you think. i don't like silent reader. and please subscribe too.