no different

diary of a brokenhearted

no different

seeing the same sky everyday, other than you not being here. nothing is different at all

dear diary,

hello diary. today is the most tired day i have ever spend in my entire life. practice, practice and more practice. today is the 30th of march, a day later and i will be debut with 11 of my other brothers. we have practice hard for a long time. and i had sacrifice the one that i care a lot because of this. i hope that it will end up well. seriously, i feel so nervous. if she is here, she will comfort me and make me less nervous. oh my, i'm thinking about her again.

by the way, diary. today when we finished practice for the first half of the day, the members are bullying me again by calling me to buy drinks for them. aish, can you help me to teach them not to bully people? i know you won't, but that is not the main point. when i walked to buy drinks, i saw damae's cafe. i stood in front of the cafe and looked inside. i haven't went there for a long time, since she gone for two months. i remember that every day after practice, me and her always walked to the cafe hand in hand. she will order chocolate machiato and i will order iced mocha. 

chanyeol quickly walked faster while held onto hwayoung's hand. "yah, park chanyeol. can you please slow down? i thought we come out to rest, not RUNNING!" chanyeol turned back and looked at her red-hotted face staring at him. he can't helped but laughed at her reaction. hwayoung let go of his hand and walked to the destination, damae's cafe. chanyeol chuckled and shook his head before catching his steps to her. after they walked in the cafe, both of them walked to the counter and started to order. chanyeol stood behind hwayoung, she then turned behind and looked at chanyeol. "you go and find seat for us and i'll order." she nodded. chanyeol shook his head and wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tight. hwayoung was shocked and opened her eyes wide. chanyeol rested his head on her shoulder and said "nope, i want to be with you always." hwayoung can't helped but smiled at his small confession. even the waiter at the counter feel warm and sweet at this 'unofficial' couple.

after they had finished bought their drinks, they found a cozy seat near the side end of the cafe and near to the window. hwayoung sat on one of the chair and chanyeol quickly sat beside her, made her laughed at his childiness. chanyeol smiled and leaned on the chair, drinking his iced mocha. while hwayoung was looking outside the window, smiling while drinking her chocolate drink. chanyeol looked at the same direction of hers, then looked back at her. "is there anything special?" hwayoung turned to look at chanyeol. "of course it's special! when you look at the sky, it is very blue and fluffy clouds are floating there. it will make your heart peace and forget about the sad and anger." hwayoung looked at his clueless face. "i know you won't understand that." she sighed before looking at the sky back. chanyeol chuckled and sat closer to her, hugged her tight from behind. "although i may not understand it now. i will understand it in the future." he whispered beside her ears and looked at the sky.

right now, i really know what she meant. every day when i'm on my journey to the practice place, i always looked up the sky to see the calm clouds, seeing the same sky every day. other than you not being here next to me, nothing is different. and only by looking at the sky i can forget about the missing i have for her. but it just happened for a while.

 

 


author's note ;

hello. the third chapter is up. is it good? hope you guys like it. please subscribe and comment below to tell me what you think! thank you