good or bad

diary of a brokenhearted

good or bad

is it the right choice? to let you go

dear diary,

hello, this is the first time i write this diary. i don't know why but i heard some seniors said it is good, because you can look back at the old times in the future. so i just give it a try. by the way, my name is chanyeol. today, the most important incident has come to my life, finally. a few days ago, i was called by the ceo of my training company and i found out that i can debut after five years of training. that makes me very very happy, until now i still can't believe that i have chosen. i am going on stage, with the lights shining on me, people cheering at me. i like this feeling, a lot. that's why i choose this road to become an artist. and i can give my mom and dad some money so that they can work less, they have work too hard for a long time to raise me up. now it is my time to repay them. 

but a good news always has a bad news. just after the ceo said he chose me, he strictly said that no dating or relationship or become too close to female. he scared that it will cause scandal. ceo, are you serious? i think he knew that i have a crush on hwayoung, one of the trainee in sm entertainment. my buddies keep telling me to let her go, we have waited for this opportunity for too long. i think about that for a long time, and finally i have decided. i'm letting her go. i have met her, today. i still remember she skipped and waved to me happily. my heart had stabbed a thousand times as i knew i am going to lose her. 

"hwayoung-ah..." "yah, yeollie. guess what i have found today." she smirked as she grabbed my arm, wanting to take us to another place. i wanted to just follow her and around, bur i can't. i pushed her hand away. she frozed as she turned to look at me. "y-yeollie, what happen? did i say something wrong? if not let's go and play then." she flashed her brightlest smile, but i know she just faked it, i know she is starting to hurt now. "hwayoung, i can't be friend with you. you're just too annoyed sometimes. it makes me insane!" i shouled at her and tried to be angry. she just stood at there, didn't say anything. right now i really want to just stop everything and hug her tight. i hope she just at least scold or hit me, but she didn't. she just say, "really? i'm sorry then, chanyeol. i won't disturb you then."  she turned around, and walked away from me. i looked at her back sight. i can see that she is sad, really. this hwayoung, she is just too easy to believe people. 

diary, i gotta go now. so the conclusion of today is - i hope i have made the right choice.

 

 


author's note ;

hey there, the first chapter is up. i hope you guys like it. i use diary style to write this story. and it all based on chanyeol's pov. the words in italic is flashback of his. is it good? please comment below to give some comment. and subscribe and upvote too! thank you. ^^