Girls sometimes are very deceiving…

"Stolen First Kiss"

 

            “Class sit down… we have two transfer students here…” she looked outside the door. “Please come in…”

            Two cute and hot guys entered the room.

            “Hello everybody.” The taller guy bowed and greeted them. “I am Yu Seungho, please treat me nice…” he smiled.

            All the girls squealed.

            “Is he a model…?”  

            “He’s hot…”   

            “He’ll be mine…”  

            That’s what they were whispering and daydreaming about…

            Mimz on the other hand was dumbfounded. “It’s him… Seungho…” she whispered.

            Yu Seungho wasn’t able to notice her because of all the girls standing.

            The boy who was not wearing the complete uniform bowed and said. “I’m Dongho… Shin Dongho…” he showed them the cutest smile he could offer. “Please be nice to me…”

            The girls screamed their lungs out.

            “E-V-I-L…” Mimz whispered paired with blazing eyes.

            “Okay… take your seat now…” the teacher said.

            Dongho chose the desk beside Mimz’ desk while Seungho just sat at the other side of the room where the only vacant chair is present and was very far from Mimz.

            “This afternoon has no class because of the teacher’s meeting about the talent show audition.” The teacher said. She looked at Mimz and said. “Ms. Park… go to my office now… as the president, I’ll be giving you the audition schedule…”

            Mimz stood up and followed their adviser.

            All the girls gathered around Dongho and Seungho…

            Seungho on the other hand was very much surprised that he and Mimz are on the same class. *Fate…* he thought.

_____

 

            The first day of class ended, but Seungho’s eyes were still fixed at Mimz’ direction.

            As they went out, Seungho was about to talk to Mimz when almost all the girls trapped him, asking annoying questions and everything… until Mimz was totally out of the sight.

            Dongho trying to escape the girls, he ran after Mimz. “Don’t leave me…!” he exclaimed.

            “Who am I…? Am I your slave…?” Mimz drastically responded.

            “No… no… it’s just that…” He shyly scratches his head. “I’m new here… a-and you’re the only one I know here…” he bashfully admitted.

            “Fine… come with me…”

            “Where are you taking me…?” Dongho asked.

            “Cafeteria… to eat…” Mimz grabbed his hand. “Come on! Faster…”

            Suddenly, Dongho felt a shiver sent to his spines… *Geez… what was that…?* he thought.

At the cafeteria…

            “Just sit there…” Mimz pointed at the vacant table. “What do you want…? I’ll get it for you…”

            Dongho stared at her.

            “What are you staring at…?” Mimz titled her head.

            “O-oh… nothing…! Just get me a soda and any bread there…” he ordered.

            “No soda here…” Mimz shook her head. “Milk or juice…?”

            “W-water…” he responded.

            She left him, making Dongho walk towards the empty table.

            *Why is she nice to me…?* he thought.

            He sat down and suddenly he turns around and looked at Mimz with an evil expression in his face. *Dongho…! Don’t trust her… girls sometimes are very deceiving…* he exclaimed inside his mind.

            Mimz walks toward him. She handed the water and bread.

            “Is that what Pop stars always eat…?” she asked and actually, she wanted to but……

            Dongho replied in a not-so-good tone. “None of your business baby…”

            It made Mimz felt annoyed. She rolled her eyes and whispered. *I’m trying to make friends with you… but you’re just so haughty…*

            They started eating and ignoring each other again.

_____

 

            The morning classes were all finished, afternoon classes were all cancelled on the other hand.

            Dongho went near Mimz. “Where are you heading…”

            “None of your freakin’ business baby…” Mimz turned around, leaving Dongho flabbergasted.

            *I am Dongho…?!?!!? Don’t you know who I am…? Haixt…! You girl… you’re making me crazy…!* Dongho witlessly cried out and whined inside his head.

            He called his ajumma and told her that they don’t have a class anymore and Mimz left him alone.

            Ms. Cloudy just laughed at him clandestinely.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

   sorry if it's too short... i was planning to study tonight that's why i'm kinda making it as fast as i can... 

    but still, thanks for those who are still waiting and really looking forward upto the ending... :D :D