Enamored Seungho…

"Stolen First Kiss"

 

            He stared at Mimz while eating… *She’s cute…*

            Mimz was wearing her hair up but still can’t hide her long light brown hair and her bangs were covering her forehead.

            She was wearing a green slightly fit hoodie with a crocodile print… a cargo pants and a pair of white-green converse shoes.

            “By the way, I’m from Shinhwa High…” Mimz stated.

            “School of stars huh…” Seungho said.

            “Probably…”

            As a matter of fact, that school is the training school of almost all illustrious idols in Korea. It is a renowned school for being a first-class place mutually for academic and aptitude enhancing.

             “So… you want to be an actress or a singer…?” Seungho asked.

            Mimz shook her head. “Nope… I just want to finish highschool and get a course that I want.” She took a sip at her smoothie. “You…? An actor…?”

            “Nope… just a model… but if I’ll be given a chance… why not…?” Seungho laughed.

            “Nice… I hope you’ll be one someday, Seungho…” Mimz replied with a smile.

            He never thought that his name would sound that sweet.

_____

 

 

Too much of the happiness and sweetness… Let’s go to Dongho’s bitter side…

            He was sitting at the couch near the window at the living room.

            “No reply… she’s still ignoring and keeps on rejecting my apology…” Dongho felt irritated and a little bit of guilty.

            He went to his room.

            “I am Dongho…! Shin Dongho…!!!!! A U-kiss member… handsome, talented and famous…” he exclaimed infront of the mirror…

 “And you’re ignoring me…?! Me…” he pointed at himself. He was actually talking to himself. “I’m Shin Dongho… my gosh…”

             He rested his body on his bed. “Why did you ignore me…?” he whispered and fell asleep.

_____

 

At the Café again…

            Seungho’s phone began ringing.

            “Hello…?”

            “Mr. Seungho, your father wants to talk to you…”

            “About what Henry…?” He asked.

            “I’m sorry but I don’t have any idea, Sir…”

            “It’s cool… I’ll be there… Bye”

            “You want your driver to pick you up…?” Henry asked.

            “No… I’ll take the bus…”

            After the conversation, Mimz suddenly breaks off. “You should go… it’s important I believe…”

            “You sure… you’ll be fine…?”

            “Well of course…!” Mimz said and laughed. “Bye… thanks for the time…”

            “No… Thank you… for your precious time…”

            They bid their goodbyes and walked on… Both of them felt like they were friends even before this day.

            After a few minutes, Mimz phone rang.

            “Hello…?”

            “Miyoung-ah…!” her father greeted. “My precious child…”

            *Precious* she thought. *Nice word…* she smiled timidly.

            “What is it appa…?” she asked.

            “I just wanna ask if you’re in favor of fixed marriage…”

            “Why…? Am I in it now…?” she asked disquietly.

            “If you’re willing…” her father said in a cute voice.

            “I still believe in falling inlove… but let me think about it…”

            “But is it okay if you two meet each other…?” her father asked slowly.

            Mimz took a spoonful of cake. “As long as he is a human… fine with me…” she said while munching.

            Mr. Park cheered. “Thanks my dear… bye for now…”

            “Fixed marriage huh… if it is Hero Jaejoong… why not…?!” she whispered.

_____

 

            Seungho was on his way to the bus station when a white Chevrolet car stopped infront of him. The window went low and there he saw his butler, Henry.

            “I told you… I’ll take the bus.” Seungho goaded.

            Henry were feeling sorry in some matter. “Your mother insisted.”

            He had no option but to mount on.

            “What do they want me to do…? And she is not my mother… she’s my stepmother…”

            “It’s about you marriage young sir…”

            “Marriage…? Hell no…!” Seungho furiously exclaimed.

            “I’m sorry sir…” Henry said while looking at Seungho using the rear mirror.

            “Don’t be…” Seungho responded calmly. He looked outside the car window as he recalls Mimz’ face.

            *I’m kinda excited to go to school… I hope to see her there…* he thought.

            Henry gazed at Seungho and caught him smiling. *It must be a girl…* Henry thought while smiling.

 

 

 

 

___________________________

  :D :D  please keep on reading it...

 

  thank you! ^_^   <3