The horrendous start!

"Stolen First Kiss"

 

           “Akuchii-kuchii… Akuchii-kuchii…”

            Mimz was playing with her pet rabbit while eating her breakfast…

            It was a sunny Tuesday morning and an official holiday in Korea.

            “What a perfect timing for my nephew to arrive…” Ms. Cloudy exclaimed.

            “Nephew…? Who…?”

            “My nephew Dongho…” she was very thrilled you could see, running here, running there, and dusting every dusty place ubiquitously.

            “Akuchii-kuchii… ajumma’s nephew is coming… and she is so excited…” she taunted while playing with her pet.

            *Dongho… based on his name… I imagine him as a very charming cute 8-year old boy…* she thought.

            “Mimz-sshi… it’s time now… I’ll go to the airport and wait there, we’ll be here after an hour… just ask the maids if you want something. And I’m taking the driver, if you’re going somewhere you can you the other car at the garage.” She instilled.

            “Ne ajumma…” she said.

            She doesn’t have any plans that day so she went upstairs to take a bath… She went out of her room wearing loose sky-blue tartan polo and a brown cargo pants, paired with her frog-designed slippers and no-graded glasses.

            Mimz was looking for Kuchii, her rabbit when she saw a photo of Dongho with her ajumma, *so I was right then… he’s just a kid…*

(The photograph was actually taken 9 years previously and Mimz not in the slightest thought a propos of it.)

            She the television.

            ~~~~U-kiss will be having a concert tour around Asia this year~~~~ It was all over the news… she scans every channel and they are all about them.

            “U-kiss here, u-kiss there… u-kiss everywhere… blah blah blah…!” Mimz whined.

            After a few minutes… reports from Kim Jaejoong was aired which made Mimz sat straight and attentively listen to every word the reporter was saying.

            The news was about Jaejoong being very famous in Japan and having many projects like drama and mini concerts with his buddies JYJ who were formerly members of DBSK…

            “Jaejoong… so cool… now that’s the real idol…!” she exclaimed.

 

____

Beep! Beep…!

            “Ajumma is here…” Mimz stood up. “They’re earlier than I’ve expected…”

            She went outside. Big luggage were being carried inside, her ajumma’s smile was wider than the earlier. Mimz was waiting for Dongho to come out of the car… And as she was about to walk nearer, the car’s door unbolted.

            A gorgeous boy went out from there; he was taller than her… much taller. His skin was so white and fine; he was wearing a sunglass, which is why Mimz wasn’t able to sneak a look on his eyes.

            She examines Dongho from head to toe.

            His hair was black but slightly dark brown whenever light strikes it, and it was like standing still and bristly. He was wearing a white wife beater and a black half-buttoned long-sleeved polo which the sleeves were folded up to his elbows… Long silver-layered dogtags was hanging on his neck and silver-black bracelets around his left wrist. He looks chic on his slightly tight straight-cut pants paired with black-red colored SPX shoes.

            Mimz tilted her head in confusion. *I thought Dongho was just an 8-year old boy…*

            Dongho removed his sunglasses and went straight to Mimz. “So you must be Mimz, my ajumma’s goddaughter… I’m Dongho…” then he left.

            Mimz looked back at Dongho’s way. “Bighead…”

            “ARFFF…!! ARFFF…!!” a dog was barking and running towards Dongho. Mimz jumped in surprised that gave Dongho a reason to smile, but instead of a sweet smile, Mimz misunderstood it as a mischievous smirk, feeling so irritated she left.

 

____

In the kitchen…

            “I enrolled you at Shinhwa High for this semester Dongho-sshi…”

            “How about mu uniform ajumma…? Do I really need to wear one…?”

            “Of course darling! It’s already set… Go to your room and you’ll see it in your closet.” His ajumma smiled.

            Dongho pouted. “Do I really need to go?”

            “To school…?”

            Dongho nodded feeling disgruntle.

            “Well of course… you have to…” she prepared some foods on the table. “You’ll be going to school with Mimz starting tomorrow…”

            “But I only have two weeks ajumma…” he held his two fingers and repeated. “TWO WEEKS…”

            Ms. Cloudy just laughed. Without a word, Dongho started putting some bulgogi wraps into his mouth.

Inside Mimz’ room:

            “Bastard…” she shouted as she remembers the smirk on his lips.

            She slouches on her bed when her phone rang…

            “Yeoboseyo…?”

            “Miyoung-ah…!”

            “Umma…!”

            “How are you sweetie…?”

            “I’m fine… how about you and appa…?”

            “Never better… but I hope you’re with us…”

            “Feel same here…”

            “We miss you baby.”

            “I miss you more eomeoni…” Mimz replied in a sad voice.

            “Oh by the way… your father told me that you better start buying some necessary things for your new crib.”

            “Yes, I’ll do that some other time…”

            “That’s all darling… take care… ulineun dangsin-eul sarang…”

            “Na do saranghaeyo…”

            They hung up the phone.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________

 Tell me what's on your mind.. :D :D

 

   i'm hoping you'll like it... <3