First Day of class…

"Stolen First Kiss"

 

            “I need to go home now…” Mimz said.

Time check: 5:00 pm

            “Wow! I spent my time eating here… good thing I brought my iPad with me…” she whispered.

            Mimz stood up and fixed her things.

_____

 

At home…

            “Are you okay now…?” Ms. Cloudy asked with concern.

            “Yes… I’m better…” She responded.

            “Dongho told me you rejected his apology…”

            “Ajumma… you know me… I don’t talk to anyone when I’m upset…” She explained. “And the wound is still fresh, you know…”

            Ms. Cloudy tapped her shoulder and said. “Okay… you rest now… I know you ate a lot…”

            Mimz just gave her ajumma a sweet smile.

_____

 

            Inside her room, she arranged her things inside her backpack.

            She opened her closet to check if her uniform is ready for tomorrow…

            “Tomorrow is the day…” she rested herself on her bed and whispered. “First day of class…”

            She fell asleep.

_____

 

            The alarm clock woke Mimz up…

Time check: 7:00 am

            “I should get ready…” Mimz took a bath and fixed herself.

            She was wearing a white polo shirt, topped with a black thick long-sleeved blazer with Shinhwa High logo and a yellow red stripes tie and mini skirt.

            She wore her hair down and non-lens glasses.

            Meanwhile…

            Dongho was eating Ms. Cloudy’s cooking downstairs.

            “You should eat plenty…” Ms. Cloudy reminded him with love.

            Dongho nodded. He wasn’t able to talk because his mouth was full.

            He was wearing the Shinhwa uniform, white long-sleeved polo and a vest with Shinhwa High logo. He doesn’t want to wear the tie and the blazer, so he decided not to…

            Dongho was busy eating when he saw Mimz walking towards the kitchen… he can’t help but notice the curves of her body, which he didn’t notice yesterday because of her loose outfits.

            “Good morning…!” Ms. Cloudy greeted.

            “Good morning ajumma…!” Mimz replied with a smile.

            “G-good morning…” Dongho hesitantly greeted, trying his best to smile at her.

            Mimz stared at him without lifelessly. “Yeah… morning…” she responded.

            Dongho rolled his eyes.

After eating…

            “It’s already 7:30 am… go now…! The driver is waiting…” Ms. Cloudy exclaimed.

            They went inside the car… throughout the whole trip, they weren’t talking…

            Their car stopped just infront of the entrance hall of Shinhwa High building.

            It can’t be denied that Mimz was slightly popular there… many boys including the girls are surrounding the car.

            Fusses can be heard everywhere as Mimz stepped outside the car. Many were astonished on how she wears the uniform (which is actually pretty normal…) even Mimz can’t get it why they think she is cool…

            More upheaval mixed with exhilaration were created when the other door of the car opened.

            A hot guy came out from it… wearing an incomplete uniform of Shinhwa High which made him look so cool. He took off his sunglasses that made all the girls squealed.

            “Is that Dongho-oppa…?!”

            “Yes he is… u-kiss maknae…”

            “He is so cool…”

            “Saranghe Dongho-oppa…!”

            “Why is he with Mimz…?”

            “They are a couple maybe… or maybe this is a TV show…! Maybe we are filmed…!”

            Squeals from girls… fuss and issues are spreading… But Dongho and Mimz didn’t mind them…

            “What class are you in…?” Mimz asked Dongho.

            “Class 3-SB…” he responded.

            Mimz turned around. “What…?! We’re on the same class…?”

            “I think so… if you’re in class 3-SB. Then we are probably…” Dongho tilted his head. “What does ‘S’ stands for anyway…?”

            Mimz rolled her eyes. “Special…”

            “Why special…?”

            “We’re not in General Education Program… we’re on the Special Education Program… to make things easier in naming the classes… They put ‘G’ if you’re on GenEd and ‘S’ if it is in special…”

            “Now I get it…”

            “Come on…! I don’t want to be late…” Mimz exclaimed.

            “Should I go with you inside… or should I wait for our adviser…?” Dongho nervously asked.

            Mimz can’t help but smile, she showed him a wicked smile. “Are you nervous…?”

            “Of course I am…!” Dongho exclaimed while holding his chest… “It’s the first day of school…”

            “Okay… you must go to our adviser first.”

            “Where is her office…?” Dongho tensely asked.

            “Go to the room next to the Music Club room…” she pointed. “There… on the left side of this building…”

            They separated their ways…

_____

 

            Even though Mimz is very popular there, she still can’t escape the cruelness of the Kingkas and Queenkas there. As she sat down her desk, a girl with big s went near her and hit her desk.

            “Was that Dongho earlier…?” she asked with a high pitch tone.

            “Yeah…” she responded.

            The big- girl was about to ask her again when their adviser came in…

            Saved by the bell…