Chapter 3

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note

3rd chapter ahead! I made a lot of changes!

 

............................

 

I gulped and shivered. What if there's a ghost in there? Should I go in? Should I check it out? A variety of questions started popping in my head, I shut my eyes for a while and sighed, walking slowly towards the restroom, my hands trembling as I held onto the door knob.


"When will they ever understand?!" I heard a yell, making me jump a bit in surprise, but I stopped myself as I held onto the door knob again and twisted it to see what was inside, gathering up enough courage.

 

"Hello? Is anyone in here?" I asked as I walked ever slowly, my shoes making noises as it made contact with the tiles.

 

I felt as if she stopped crying and she suddenly gasped, "Who-who's there?!" she asked, her voice trembling in between sobs, probably afraid, wanting to escape.

 

"Uhh... I'm just a freshman. My--uhh...name is Lee Donghae. I said nervously...Perhaps, a-are you a ghost? I completely understand if you want me to go, just please don't hurt me," I stuttered, still frightened a bit.

 

I looked for her in all the cubicles and found her sitting on one of the toilets in one of the cubicles. She looked up at me once I opened the door. My eyes grew in surprise. Jessica? What is she doing here?

 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at home?" She asked in an irritated, yet concerned tone. She wiped the tears forming on her eyes before she stood up and walked away.

 

"I heard you, I thought you needed help," I stated, making her stop in her tracks and looked back at me.

 

As she turned, "You just don't get it. I don't need your help, I don't need you! I don't even get what you're trying to do! I'm sure that you're only talking to me because I look like your dead childhood friend Sooyeon. Did I get her name right?" She turned away from me and walked away.

 

I decided not to follow her or ask her anymore questions, because I know that all she needed was space and privacy and I came there to ruin everything for her, but now I'm starting to regret my decision. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter