6

Missing You ;

 

 



 



Chapter 4 : Falling for him? ;







| Warning: Youngsters, Cursing/Swearing can be found in this chapter. Please remember. |



 
The day went well for all of them. Hoya, L'joe and of course Sohyun. They had their lunch peacefully with again, L'joe checking her out. 
 
They ended their afternoon class early since today would be the orientation for the clubs. 
 
" Hey, Hey, Hey! " L showed up with Infinite in the gym. Guess who he's going to.. Obviously, He's favorite girl.. Kwon Sohyun
 
" Hey, Myungsoo. " Sohyun sticked her tongue out. She knew L hated to be called by that name. 
 
" You know babe... " L, hung his arm on Sohyun's shoulder and pulled her closer. " I really hate to be called by that name. So, If you won't stop.. I think i better give you a kiss. " He whispered to Sohyun. 
 
" Oh, Really? I'd love to kiss those lips of yours. " Sohyun said showing her bright smile. 
 
L smirked and brought his face closer to Sohyun. He was expecting for kiss but....
 
Slap! 
 
Sohyun slapped L. Not on the cheeks but on the lips. 
 
" That's for being so confident. " Sohyun winked and left him. 
 
" That girl is something. " L angrily looked at Sohyun as she stood not too far from him with her friends. 
 
Hoya just laughed followed by the rest of their friends. 
 
" L, You'll end up having a black eye next time if you won't stop messing with her. Come here~" Hoya said pulling L to hug him. 
 
L faked sobs as he hugged Hoya. " You're sister broke my heart. " 
 
" Uhuhuhu. " The rest of Infinite faked cry with L. 
 
4minute noticed them and were just laughing their heads off at the adorkable guys.
 
" Come on guys. We need to line up for the attendance. " Jihyun said.
 
Infinite finally finished their drama and lined up. Dongwoo was going to line up following Sohyun but got pushed by L. 
 
" Me. Here. " He said. 
 
" Sure, Lover boy. " Dongwoo said smacking L's . 
 
" Damn you.  "
 
" Love you too. " Dongwoo winked. 
 
" y. " L mumbled.

" I heard that. " Dongwoo said who was way back behind Sungjong.  
 
 
 

 
 


 
The line was kinda long, Even if there were two lines. Teen Top was just a block away from Sohyun. Since they were lining up on the second lane. They could clearly see L hitting on Sohyun. 
 
" L, Stop it! " Sohyun said slapping L's hand away. 
 
" What? " L asked innocently. 
 
" Don't you 'what' me you . Stop playing with my hair or I'll give you a goodnight punch. " Sohyun said showing her fist. 
 
" Ohhh~ I'm seriously scared. And it's still afternoon. " L's starting his teasing manners on Sohyun again. 
 
" I'm seriously serious here, Kim Myungsoo. " Sohyun said as she got nearer to L. 
 
" Really, Try me. " L said looking into her eyes. 
 
For a moment, They had been sharing a staring contest. Of course, Who wouldn't melt with those eyes of L? Only one person, Kwon Sohyun. 
 
" Whow, Are they going to kiss or what? " Ricky said widening his eyes. 
 
Sohyun and L's face were so close already. 
 
" Kiss who-- Whoa. " Changjo had the same face as Ricky as soon as he saw it. 
 
L, Who couldn't keep on the game quickly gave Sohyun a kiss on the cheek. Sohyun be wildered by his actions. Punched his stomach really hard making him fall on the floor. 
 
" What's going on here? " Hoya came to his sister as soon as he saw it. 
 
Students didn't even notice the trouble because it was so crowded and noisy. 
 
" That just kissed me on the cheek. " Sohyun said gritting her teeth showing she was realy pissed off. " You tard! "
 
" L " Hoya said shortly. 
 
L seems to get what Hoya said. He stood up hopelessy and transferred behind Sungyeol who was at last part of the line of Infinite. 
 
" Thanks. " Sohyun sighed and looked forward. 
 
" No problem. " Hoya said massaging his sister's shoulder. " Cool down. "
 
" He's seriously getting on my ner--" 
 
Before Sohyun could finish bickering about L, Hoya covered . " Calm down, Chill. " 
 
Sohyun nodded with the release of Hoya's grip. 
 
 
 



       

 
 

 
" Welcome to the dance club! "
 
After 15 minutes of lining up, They finally started their session. 
 
" So, They are some of you here who are dance groups already. Like Teen Top? " Their dance coach stated. " For all those groups out there, I want you to present a dance number today. Okay? " 
 
" Nae. " The students chorused. 
 
" I'm guessing you already told the in charge of music on what song you would dance to. So, First off.... We have Infinite. " 
 
Infinite stood up and went front to perform on a small stage. They went to their places, As the music started everyone was shouting like crazy. Especially, Those fangirls. [Song; Like a G6]
 
" As expected. " Hyuna stated. " The best of the best. "

" Well... They are infinite. " Gayoon said.

" And of course, We have Teen Top!! " 
 
Everyone was in love with their performance. Crazy fangirls shouting their names. Hot, Handsome men? Who wouldn't fall for them? At the middle of the perfomance, L'joe secrelty wink at Sohyun. [Song;' It's' - Teen Top]

You will soon be mine, Kwon Sohyun. 

4minute who was at the very front saw it and began to tease Sohyun. 

What the ery was that? 

" Omona. " Jihyun said. " He's so handsome. " 
 
" Pssh, Handsome my . " Sohyun said trying to look at L'joe. She stared at him for a while and realized something. 

But I have to admit. He really looks handso--- Wait, What?!!? 
 
" See? You even have your eyes locked on him. " Hyuna said nudging Sohyun who was eventually out of earth. 
 
" W-What? " Sohyun tries to act innocent. " Who said I was looking at that jerk? HAHAHAHAHA. " 
 
" She's even gone crazy already. " Jiyoon said. 
 
" Shut up. " Sohyun glares at all of them and just focused on Teen Top's performance. 
 
She tried to look at the other members of Teen Top but she always end up looking at him. 
 
He's handsome, okay. But he looks hot as well. Oh gosh. Am I even at the right state now?
 
" Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! " Hyuna shouted unto Sohyun's ear.
 
" Oww! " Sohyun covers her right ear. " Nice going tiger. " 
 
" I knew you were looking at him. " Hyuna spazzed and gasped afterwards. " So,  You finally realized how handsome he is? " 
 
" Eyy~ Hajimma. " Sohyun said irritated. " Just because I was looking at him it doesn't mean I find him handsome, right? " 
 
The 4 girls looked at Sohyun weirdly and gave her a are-you-kidding-me look. 
 
" Ugh. " Sohyun groaned. " Are you guys even my friends? "
 
" Just admit it already. You have a crush on him. " Gayoon said twitching her eyebrows with Jiyoon. 
 
" Omg. No. Gross. "
 
" Liar. " 
 
" Just. No. " 
 
" OKAY. " Gayoon finally gave up. " But I know you'll fall for him. " She paused for a while. " SOON. "
 
" Yeah right, SOON. Jeez. " Sohyun scoffed. 
 
" 4minute? "
 
" Nae? " 4minute chorused as their dance coach called their name. 
 
" Your turn. " Their dance coach, Who is Hyoyeon smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aniya~ You're the star. You. Middle. " Sohyun commanded to Hyuna. 
 
" No. You. " Hyuna fought back. 
 
They were fighting on who would be in the middle. 
 
" Rock, Paper, Scissors! " 
 
" HAHAHAHAHA. " Hyuna laughed loudly. 
 
" You ready girls? " Hyoyeon asked. 
 
" Nae. " 4minute nodded and went to their places. 
 
Wondering on who lost? And got on the middle spot? That's right, Sohyun. 
 
  `Boys call you yAnd you don't care what they saySee, every time you turn aroundThey screaming your name
Boys call you yAnd you don't care what they saySee, every time you turn aroundThey screaming your name

Now I've got a confession ( Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha `
 
4minute finally started their dance performance to Cat Doll's 'When I Grow Up'. And of course with those male students cheering for them. 
 
" Wow. " Was the only word that came out from Changjo's mouth. 
 
" y. " Niel said. 
 
" Hot. " Followed by Chunji. 
 
" Gorgeous. " Ended by the cute boy, Ricky. 
 
CAP and L'joe just kept quiet and focused on the performance. L'joe's eyes were only Sohyun. He never thought of looking unto the other members but just her. She was giving him y stares and glances. 
 
Being hot, I see. 
 
" He's going y mode again. " Niel said. 
 
Changjo and Ricky nodded in agreement. " I bet he's checking out her legs. Oooohhhh. " 
 
" Shut up. " L'joe said not taking his eyes of her.
 
" DID YOU KNOW?? " Ricky said excitingly. 
 
" No. " Chunji, Changjo and Niel answered sarcastically. 
 
" I have Hyuna and Sohyun's number. " Ricky said showing his phone. 
 
" Stoping making fun. " Changjo stated. 
 
" I'm not! " Ricky showed his phone right infront of their faces. " See? " 
 
" Give me Hyuna's number juseyo. " Changjo said pulling out his phone. 
 
" Sure. " Ricky said handing his phone to Changjo. 
 
" Do you have Jihyun's number? " CAP asked still having his eyes on the girls.
 
Ricky pouted. " Sadly, No. But I'll try asking Sohyun noona later. " 
 
CAP nodded and showed Ricky a thumbs up. " Good. " 
 
Ricky glanced at L'joe and wondered why L'joe didn't asked for Sohyun's number. " Hyung? "
 
" You calling me, Ricky? " L'joe glanced at Ricky. 
 
" Yeah. " Ricky nods. " Why aren't you asking for her number? "
 
" I'll ask her myself. " He smiled.  
 
 
 
 
 
After the dance club ended. Sohyun immediately went to her locker and left her text books which she wouldn't use anymore. She only got her
math textbook for their homework.

Damn assignments, I still need to practice the dance routin that Jihyun unnie taught me. Sheesh. 

After she got everything ready, She closed her locker and looked around the hall way to find no one their. And it's getting dark. 

Oh no, Not these things again. 

Sohyun might be a tough girl but she's scared of ghost and other things that might fear her. She grabbed her phone in case if anything happens and slowly walked down the hall way. She looked around and started to sweat as soon as she saw a figure standing by the entrance door of the school building. 

You saw nothing, Kwon Sohyun. Nothing. 

She blinked her eyes and definitely the figure was gone.



" Hey there. " Someone whispered from the back. 

Sohyun turn around and was ready to scream when the guy covered . 

" Scared? It's just me. " The guys smirked at her as he noticed he was really scared. 

Sohyun sighed in relief as it was just L'joe. She held his hand which was covered on and pulled it away. 

" What do you want? " 

" Be mine. "

" Uh hello? Earth to L'joe. It's like the second day of school and you expect me to be your girl? Psh. I'm going. " Sohyun turn her back ready to go but L'joe grabbed her hand.

" Please? I'm going crazy about her. I need someone to help me forget about her. "

Sohyun didn't know what to say. He saw that he was really serious about making her his girlfriend. She saw those sincere eyes of L'joe. 

Is he about to cry or what? 

" Sohyuh, Please. " L'joe pleaded to Sohyun. 

" I... I... " 

L'joe looked at Sohyun pleadingly waiting for her answer. 

Sohyun sighed. 

I hate these drama's. I easily get soft hearted and fall really HARD for the person in a matter of seconds. 

Sohyun suddenly remember her mom's statement before. 



"  Sometimes, You can easily fall in love in matter of three seconds.


" It's okay if you won't. I won't force you anyway. You probably heard a lot of things about me that I'm being a playboy and such. Right? " L'joe let's go of his grip on her hand. 

Sohyun went quiet. She felt guilty for him. 

" See? " L'joe just laughed it off. " I must go now. See you around. And sorry. " L'joe walked passed by her heading for the main door. 

" Wait! " 

L'joe looked back and saw Sohyun walking towards him. 

" Changes? " L'joe asked her one more time. 

Sohyun nodded biting her lower lip. 

L'joe smirked and asked her. " Will you be ma girl? " 

 
 

" Yes. " 


 






Hey guys!! ;)
How'd you like that chapter? xD
Do you guys think Sohyun was serious on her answer?? 'o'
Btw, Here's the link for 4minute's perf. [ 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtcnnijN-GQ ]
I'm excited for the next chapter too. ;3
And guys, I noticed 'JoeHyun love' going on during the music back half-year special episode. c; Keke~ ;;
Did you guys notice it? ;D State in the comments below if you did. <333




And I cried a lot today.... Ya'll wanna know why because It's Teen Top's 3rd anniversay. 
I already saw their 'CLAP ENCORE' M/V. /ugly sobbing; 
Cutie pies before turned into handsome, talented and hot men. WHO ARE TAKING OVER MY LIFE. 
I'm so happy for them. All their hard work and love for us, Angels. /cries and ocean; <3 






(My crappy edits.)


  

(Changjo was sooo cute back then. ;3)




-Chrissie ^^;;

(Cr; To the rightful owners.)


JoeHyun edit for all! ^^;;
( I also accept request for photo editing. So, If your interested just message/wall me. ;)


( right?. D;' Open the image on a new tab for a bigger view of the photo. c:)






Other Fanfic:
>  Oh Baby You Got Me Crazy; 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429146/oh-baby-you-got-me-crazy-changjo-chunji-ljoe-ricky-teentop-love-ocs
 

|| Grammar/s: Sorry, English ain't my first language || Typo/s: I highly apologize if you see any typing errors. ||