3

Missing You ;




Chapter 3 : My ' Bad Girl ' Side ;







| Warning: Youngsters, Cursing/Swearing can be found in this chapter. Please remember. |




 
Sohyun sat down with a questioned expression. She still thought about who that guy was. His voice was so familiar. 


 
Be careful, You're my next target.... Kwon Sohyun. 


 
Next target my . What does he mean? Is he going to kill me or something? Pfft.
 
Sohyun sighs in annoyance and covered her face. 
 
" Yah, What's wrong with you? " Hyuna asked. 
 
" Would you believe me if I said that I was walking down the school's isle then girls there started running leaving me alone after that a guy pinned me on the wall and said that I'm his next target I had my eyes closed so I didn't get to see him. " Sohyun answered not stopping for a second. 
 
" What?? " Hyuna said shocked. " Jinja? "
 
" Nae, He's voice seems familiar. Nah!! " Sohyun shakes her hand at them telling them not to mind it. 
 
" He said that you were his next target? " Sulli gasped. 
 
" Why? What's wrong? Do you know who that person is, Sulli-ah? " Jihyun said. 
 
" Y-Yes. " Sulli stutters. " It's... L'joe. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm a hundred percent sure, That it's him. " 
 
" L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L "
 
" Yah, Stop that. " Gayoon covers Jiyoon's mouth. 
 
" L'joe? " Hyuna repeated. " Why would he say that Sohyun is her next target? " 
 
" He loves to play around with girls that he wants. He gets what he wants. No matter what. Be careful Sohyun-ah. I don't know why he's like that. I heard that he used to be a good guy... Before. " Sulli said worriedly and glanced at Sohyun. 
 
Sohyun slightly gasped hearing those things from Sulli. She got scared for a minute. 
 
" Don't worry, I can manage. " She smiles. 
 
" Arasso, I trust in you. " Sulli nodded. 

 


 
 
After 40 good mintues of lunch, They finally decided to head back to the classroom. They had put on light make up and stood up ready to leave but Sohyun, Got unlucky. 
 
" Watch where you're going!! " Sohyun shouts making everyone in the cafeteria look at her. 
 
The poor girl bows at her many times. " I'm sorry! So Sorry!! " 
 
" Sorry? You think you're sorry could help me get my uniform back to normal. It's wet! Damn it! " Sohyun spat at her as her friends wipe the wet part of her uniform with tissues. 
 
" Are you blind? " Jiyoons said glaring at the girl. 
 
" Sorry. " The girl said. 
 
" Get lost. " Sohyun said throwing her the used tissues and left the crying girl in the scene. 
 
Sohyun smirked as she heard people whooping and cheering for her as she made her way out the cafeteria along with her friends. 
 
" Ohohoho! " Changjo smacks L'joe's arm. " She's hot! " 
 
" She's mine. Get your own target. " L'joe said. 
 
" I choose one already. It's that blonde girl. She's hot too. " Changjo smirked. 
 
 " Oppa, Can't you stop and just have a serious relationship already? " Yooyoung, One of L'joe's sister who is two years younger than him appeared out of nowhere. 
 
" But it's fun. " L'joe said hugging his sister but he got pushed away. 
 
Yooyoung glared at him and sighed dissapointingly. " You're not the L'joe I knew before oppa. " 
 
" I'm sorry, I can't change. I tried to but I can't. " L'joe looked at his sister, pitiful. 
 
" Are you sure? Ever since that Jei girl left you. You've been like this. I don't know you anymore. " Yooyoung said leaving her brother. 


 


 
" That's all for today, See you tomorrow early in the morning for the General Assembly at the quadrangle. Good Day. " Miss Hayeon bowed and left the classroom. 
 
Students shouted and cheered as the first day of class ended. Sohyun cleared her table and got her phone out to text her brother. 


 
To: Hoya Oppa ~ <3
From: Sohyunnie
 
Oppa, Oddiga? 

 
Sohyun puffed her cheeks as she waited for her brother's reply. She slightly jerked up as her phone vibrated. 

 
To: Sohyunnie
From : Hoya Oppa ~ <3 
 
I'm here at the basketball court. I heard what happened earlier at the canteen. Are you alright? 

 
To: Hoya Oppa ~ <3
From: Sohyunnie
 
Yeah, I just teached the girl a lesson. She was so dumb. Ugh. -.-;; 

 
From: Hoya Oppa ~ <3 
To: Sohyunnie
 
Evil. :P See you later! 

 
To: Hoya Oppa ~ <3
From: Sohyunnie
 
You are too!!! >,<' Arra. <3 I love you oppa! Take care! -3-


To: Sohyunnie
From: Hoya Oppa ~ <3


Cheesy are we? This awesome guy loves his sister too. ;D 


To: Hoya Oppa ~ <3
From: Sohyunnie


There you go again! xP 


 
" Kkwonsso! " Jihyun throw a crumpled paper to her hitting her head. 
 
" Ouch, Wae?!?! " Sohyun said as she looks to her right. 
 
Jihyun pointed at her back trying to send a message to Sohyun but Sohyun didn't get it. 
 
" W-What? " Sohyun titled her head. 
 
" Just read what's in the paper. " Jihyun whispered. 
 
" Oh. " Sohyun nodded and opened it to read what was written. 
 
 
L'joe has been looking at you since class started this afternoon.  
 
- Nam Leader ~ 
 
 
Sohyun looks at Jihyun. " He can do whatever he wants. More like I care. " She said enough to be heard by the guys at the back. 
 
Good thing all the students left the room except for L'joe, Changjo, Niel, Gayoon, Jihyun and her, Sohyun. 
 
Sohyun stood up and fixed her hair. She glanced at L'joe, As L'joe gave her a bring-it-on look. She then left with her friends following her. 
 
" Let the game begin!! " 
 
Niel and Changjo jumped around throwing torn paper to L'joe as their confetti. 
 
" Are you really just going to play with her? " Niel asked. 
 
" Don't know. Maybe. " L'joe answered. " Come on, We still have a basketball game. " 

 


 

 
" Yow! Joe! " Woohyun high-fived with L'joe. 
 
Teen Top and Infinite agreed to see each other in the basketball court for a game. Infinite was once a rival of Teen Top before at a dance contest. But they got rid of the bad feelings after and decided to be friends. 
 
" Good thing you guys manage to transferred. " CAP said. 
 
" Yeah, Thanks to Hoya here. " Sungyeol stated and pats Hoya's shoulder. 
 
Teen Top and Infinite had a small chat before the basketball game began. 
 
" Hoya, Where's your sister? Isn't she watching us play? " Myungsoo. Commonly known as L said. 
 
" I don't know. " Hoya shrugs as he shoot a ball unto the ring. 
 
" I guess she is. " SungJong nudges L and winks at him. 
 
" There she goes. " Hoya said looking at his sister and the rest of 4minute. 
 
Sohyun had like a grand entrance. She was walking like a model with the slight wind blowing her hair and with 4minute following after her. All eyes where on her. She looks ahead of her and saw her brother and his friends along with Teen Top. 
 
" Speaking of the devil. " Hyuna said rolling her eyes as she flips her hair. 
 
" Hey sis, Grand entrance you have there. " Hoya wrapped his arms around Sohyun and gave her a small hug. 
 
" Yeah. " Sohyun smiled and looked at L'joe and Teen Top. " You're friends? " 
 
" Yup, Their playing with us today. " Hoya nodded. 
 
" Oh. " Sohyun nodded. " Well, Let the game begin. " Sohyun was about to walk away with her friends to sit down when L, stopped her. 
 
" Not so fast there missy. " L grabbed her by the waist. " Not even a good luck kiss? " He brought his face closer to Sohyun's.
 
Sohyun smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck.

" Ohhhhhh. " Infinite and 4minute teased them. " Kiss! Kiss! "

Everyone thought the same way when Sohyun pushed L's face away. " I'd rather kiss a loser, than you. " 
 
" Hohohohohoh!!!!! Boo!!! " Infinite booed at L. " Loser!!! " 
 
" You're never gonna get my sister. " Hoya patted L's chest. " No one ever does. " 
 
" No one ever does? " Niel said. 
 
" Yeah, She's all choosy and all. " SungJong shrugs. " If you're planning to court her, Well.. Good luck to you. Get ready to tast the wrath " 
 
While everyone was busy talking about her, Sohyun. She noticed L'joe was spacing out and was eventually looking at her. She purposely thought of walking by him. She stopped right in front of him and pulled him closer by his necktie lightly.  
 
" Good Luck. " She smiled and walked away.  

L'joe was in shock for a while. Did she just... 

" Yes, She just did. " CAP said. 

" Hyung, How did you kno-- " 

" I can read your mind. " CAP was wiggling his hands as he tries to scare L'joe. 

L'joe secretly smiled as the scene earlier haunts his mind. 


 

I guess... We're having the same thought Kwon Sohyun. 



 

 


Since I'm such in a good mood today because my crush hugged me.... Lol Kidding. 
No, Seriously. My mom bought me 2 After School albums so.. Yey! ^0^;; 
Too much happiness that I updated. <3

Also, I would like to thank 
German_B2uty 
For supporting me all the way. /sobs sobs; xD

-Chrissie ^^;;





And here's a another JoeHyun edit for all! ^^;;
I also accept request for photo editing. So, If your interested just message/wall me. ;)


(One of my favorite edits. 'o')





Other Fanfic:
>  Oh Baby You Got Me Crazy; 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429146/oh-baby-you-got-me-crazy-changjo-chunji-ljoe-ricky-teentop-love-ocs
 

|| Grammar/s: Sorry, English ain't my first language || Typo/s: I highly apologize if you see any typing errors. ||