5

Missing You ;

 



 



Chapter 4 : Changing of plans ;







| Warning: Youngsters, Cursing/Swearing can be found in this chapter. Please remember. |



 
L'joe had a mental breakdown. His head was aching like crazy since he didn't sleep well. He got in the classroom not caring about fan grils screaming on him or any person in the room. 
 
" Hey, Wassu-- " Changjo looked at L'joe from head to toe. " What happened to you? " 
 
" Shut up. " L'joe said as he sat down on his assigned seat and sighed. 
 
Changjo and Niel looked at each other and nodded. 
 
" You were drunk last night? " Niel said. 
 
" Yeah. " L'joe nods. " Who cares. " 
 
" Bro, You gotta change that drinking attitude of yours. " 
 
" No one can help me change my attitude. " 
 
" No one but only Jei? " 
 
L'joe went silent for a while after hearing her name again. 
 
Jei.
 
L'joe's first love. She meant everything to L'joe. He sees her everyday, He acts like he totally forgot about her but it was the other way around. He missed her so much. 
 
They broke up just because of one stupid thing
 
" I told you not to mention her again! " 
 
L'joe came back to his senses when he heard Changjo, more like he was shouting. 
 
" Blame my mouth, It moved by its own. " Niel shot back on Changjo sarcastically. 
 
" Ha-Ha. Very funny, Hyung. " Changjo glares at his hyung. 
 
 


 
 


 
RING.
 
The students heard the bell ring and immediatley went out of their classroom heading to the quadrangle for the general assembly. 
 
" Today seems to be a good day. " Gayoon said. " Mom and Dad were like all sweet and everything. " 
 
" Same here. " Sohyun stated. 
 
" I hope nothing goes wrong today. Not like yesterday. " Hyuna scoffed. 
 
" Yeah, That dum girl. " Sohyun said. 
 
" Calm down, Kkwonsso. " Jihyun said wrapping her arms around the maknae. " Karma will stand in her way. " 
 
" Sis! " 
 
Sohyun heard Dongwoo's voice and spun around. 
 
" Dino? " 
 
" Hey, Good Morning ladies! " Dongwoo greets the rest of the girls with his bright smile. " Your brother's asking if he could join the dance club. " 
 
Sohyun nods. " Sure, Why not. " 
 
" And he's wondering if you girls could join as well.. You know.. " 
 
" Duh! Of course we will. " Jiyoon chuckled. 
 
" That's what I wanted to hear. Anyway,  Gotta go! General Assembly's starting! Bye! " 
 
Dongwoo left before the General Assembly could start. 4minute lined up with the rest of there classmates. Sohyun was at the very first spot of the line since she was the shortest among the girls. And the bad thing is, L'joe was at the same spot for the male line as well. 
 
Out of all the people that I could see early in the morning. 
 
" Hey Sohyun! " Niel said. 
 
Sohyun looked at the guy behind L'joe. Isn't that the Niel guy. 
 
Sohyun sort of knew each of the Teen Top memeber since she asked her brother out of curiousity. 
 
" Hey Niel! " Sohyun shows off her cheerful side.
 
" You know me? " 
 
" Duh, Of course I do. " Sohyun giggled. 
 
Niel chuckles. " So, Which club are you joining? " 
 
" Hmmm. I guess I'll be going with the dance club. You? "
 
" Same here. " 
 
" That's great! " Sohyun stated. " See you later then. " 
 
 



       

 
 
After the General Assembly, Which was so boring. All the students proceeded to their respectful classroom and started their class. 
 
Niel wasn't listening to the teacher. He was busy writing something on a piece of paper. After he finished writing he folds it and passed it to L'joe. 
 
He mouthed him. " Read it. " 
 
L'joe just nodded and opened it. L'joe somewhat felt happy about the news that Niel reported. 



 
She going to be on the dance club! Happy, are we? I told you she would enroll on the dance club. Especially that her brother's going to be there. 
 
                                                                                                     


 
" I'm changing some parts of my plan. " L'joe mumbled. 
 
Niel immediately stood up. " What!? " 
 
" Ahn Daniel, What's the matter? " Their teacher caught his attention.
 
Niel cleared his throat and went back to sitting down. " Nothing. " 
 
" Good. So, Let's continue. " The teacher nodded and continued on. 
 
" Loser. " Changjo whispered. 
 
" Shut up. " Niel shot back at him. " What do you mean? " He glanced at L'joe who was busy checking out Sohyun, again. 
 
" Hey, ert! " Niel throw his notebook at him to bring him back to earth. 
 
" . " L'joe hissed as he rubs his head which got hit by the flying object. " What? Damn it. " 
 
" What do you mean by 'I'm changing some parts of my plan' thingy? " 
 
" Just watch. " L'joe smirked.  
 

 
 

I'm sorry Sohyun, But I seriously need to do this.


 






Hey guys! Sorry for the late and short update.
I've been busy with school. And lately i've been sick.. So, Yeah. ;(
But guys!!!! Have you seen 4minute's new MV for 'Is it Poppin?' 
They all look so pretty. And Jihyun unnie got her lines!! /sobs; Thanks Cube! xD 
And I've been spazzing lately because of these two. Their seriously killing me. 
(Recent twitter update;)








-Chrissie ^^;;


JoeHyun edit for all! ^^;;
( I also accept request for photo editing. So, If your interested just message/wall me. ;)


(I feel like I'm getting bad at editing. D;')






Other Fanfic:
>  Oh Baby You Got Me Crazy; 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429146/oh-baby-you-got-me-crazy-changjo-chunji-ljoe-ricky-teentop-love-ocs
 

|| Grammar/s: Sorry, English ain't my first language || Typo/s: I highly apologize if you see any typing errors. ||