4

Missing You ;

 







Chapter 4 : Problems ;









 
" Good game. " 
 
Being a good sport, Infinite congratulated Teen Top on their win. 
 
" Tomorrow? Same time? " Sunggyu said. 
 
Chunji nods. " Sure. " 
 
" Okay, Let's all head home safetly. " Sunggyu said as he waved good bye to his friends including 4minute. 
 
" Oppa, Let's go. " Sohyun hugged his brother's arm. " It's late and I'm hungry. " 
 
" Wait by the school gates. I told the driver to fetch us 6 pm. It's 10 minutes before 6. So, I'll just go change my shirt and go after. Arrachi? " He pats her head and left with Infinite. 
 
" Bye! " L winked at Sohyun. 
 
" Like, Ew. Get a life Myungsoo! " Sohyun glared at him. 
 
" L's being all mushy today. " Hyuna laughed nudging Sohyun. " Come on. Dad's waiting outside. " 
 
" Yeah, Let's go!. " Jiyoon said. 


 
 


 
" Bye! " Gayoon beamed and waved at Sohyun.
 
Sohyun was the only one left with her brother at the school gates. Infinite, Teen Top and the rest of 4minute left already. 
 
" I thought the car would be here by 6 and it's like 6:30 already. " Sohyun grumbled. 
 
" He said the car broke down before he could drive out the house. " Hoya said playing a game on
his phone. 
 
" He could us the other cars we have. We have like tons of cars. " Sohyun sighed. 
 
Hoya chuckled and grabbed her by the waist. " You better behave or else I'm leaving you here. You know.. " 
 
" What? " Sohyun looked at her brother with one of her eyebrows raised. 
 
" You couldn't ride any public transportation by yourself except for a taxi. " Hoya wiggled his eyebrows teasing Sohyun. 
 
" Yah! " Sohyun flicked Hoya's forehead. " Don't you dare leave me alone here. " 
 
" Arrachi, I won't. " Hoya smiled at her. " By the way, Are you and L'joe close? " 
 
" Mwoh? " Sohyun looked at him with her shocked face. " Nugu-ya? "
 
" L'joe, The blonde hair guy. " Hoya gave her a you-know-who look. 
 
" Ahh. " Sohyun nods. " Ani, We just saw each other at the canteen earlier. " She smiles. 
 
" I think he likes you. " He nudges her. " You know, He's a player. " 
 
" Yeah, Tch. " Sohyun shakes her head. " I'm not gonna fall for that chicken. " 
 
Hoya laughed along with Sohyun after she said that. Well, It's kinda true though. 
 



       
 
 
L'joe got home late. The reason was he went to the bar, obviously for him to get drunk. The reason is... His first love. 
 
" Young Master!! " One of L'joe's maid said as she helped L'joe who was wumbling while he was walking his way in the mansion. 
 
The other maids came rushing in main entrance of the house to help. They brought L'joe upstairs. As they were on their way to his room, They encountered Yooyoung was had a shock face on. 
 
" What happened to oppa?!?! " Yooyoung helped them out to his room. 
 
She lies her brother down on his bed and his uniform. She sighed and went to his wardrobe to grabbed a clean shirt. 
 
" Oppa, You shouldn't be like this. " Yooyoung groaned and manage to change her brother's top despite his heaviness. 
 
" Jei... " L'joe mumble in his sleep. 
 
Yooyoung felt hot tears in her eyes forming as she wiped her brother's face with a face towel.

Oppa, You've been suffering for a long time already.
 
She wiped her tears away and kissed her brother's forehead. She looked at his sleeping figure one last time and headed to her room. 
 




 
 
The next day . . . 
 
 
Today was a bright sunny morning. Birds were chirping in a melody and the wind was blowing softly around. 
 
Sohyun got up and looked out on her big glass window. What a nice day. She smiled and went down stairs to eat breakfast first. She had her eyes widen a bit as she saw her brother and father eating their breakfast peacefully. 

Woah, That's cool. 
 
" Good moring, Princess. " Hoya greeted his sister with his precious smile. " Come on, Let's eat. " He patted the seat next to him. 
 
Sohyun nodded and went to her seat. She bowed on every maid in the lane that was watching over them eat in the dinning room. 
 
" Good moring Appa. " Sohyun said and gulp. She expect her father not to answer her but gladly he did. 
 
" Good morning, My daughter. You have class today right? " Mr. Kwon asked politely as he took a sip of his hot coffee. 
 
Sohyun could only nod in response. She looked at her brother and give him a questioned expression. 
 
" I'll be going ahead of you, I still have a meeting to attend. Do well in school and see you later for dinner. " He smiled at both of them and left. 
 
" What was that? " Sohyun said after got empty after taking a bite of toasted bread. 
 
" I guess he decided to change for both of us. " Hoya grinned at her. 
 
Sohyun slaps her brother's shoulder. " I bet he got the investor's 'yes' yesterday. " 
 
" Maybe. " Hoya nodded and continued eating. 

 



 
 
" Oppa, Good morning. " Yooyoung greeted as she saw her brother already in his school uniform in the living room. 
 
" Morning. " L'joe greeted his sister shortly not even looking at her. 
 
Yooyoung faked a smiled. " I'll be home late later cause i'll be going shopping with Hello Venus. " 
 
Yooyoung is part of a group also, called Hello Venus. She was the maknae in the group. They were only the people she could run to when she's lonely or whenever she has problems. Cause her parents are at New York and she couldn't share her hurt with her brother. Especially after the incident before. 
 
" Do whatever you want. I'll be home late as well. " L'joe responded coldly. 
 
" Arra. " Yooyoung nodded. " The car is ready. " 
 
Both of them head out and got in the back seat of the car.

On half of the drive to school, Silence filled the air. Yooyoung decided to speak. 
 
" You were drunk last night... " Yooyoung sigh. " Again. " 
 
" So? " 
 
" Oppa, It's not good for you! " Yooyoung accidently had her voice high as she said. 
 
" Don't you raise your voice on me! " L'joe said angrily. 
 
Yooyoung held back her tears. " If only you didn't meet that Je--"
 
" Don't you dare mention her! She has nothing to do with my situation right now!! " L'joe hissed. 
 
Yooyoung couldn't help herself and started to cry. 
 
" Yooyoung, I'm sorry.. " L'joe tried to hug his sister but she pushed him away. 
 
" Young Master, Excuse me.. but we're here. " The driver informed them as he stop by the main gate. 
 
Yooyoung wipe her tears and smiled at the driver. " Drive hom safetly ahjussi. Have a great day and see you later.  " 
 
The driver smiled back at her. " You too, Yooyoung-ah. Take care. " 
 
After that she got off the car and went in the school directly. 

L'joe sighed as he got of the car as well. 

 

I need someone to help me move on.. And that has to be you.


 






Another update! :D 
I really love those people who I see on the comments. 'o' 
I feel so... of course, Happy! <3 
And also, Check the Foreword from time to time. 
Maybe because I already posted another teaser or an additional character to the story. K? K. xDv



-Chrissie ^^;;





JoeHyun edit for all! ^^;;
( I also accept request for photo editing. So, If your interested just message/wall me. ;)


(They should just get married already. -.-;;')






Other Fanfic:
>  Oh Baby You Got Me Crazy; 


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429146/oh-baby-you-got-me-crazy-changjo-chunji-ljoe-ricky-teentop-love-ocs
 

|| Grammar/s: Sorry, English ain't my first language || Typo/s: I highly apologize if you see any typing errors. ||