2

Missing You ;


Chapter 2 : " Be careful, You're my next target.  "





| Warning: Youngsters, Cursing/Swearing can be found in this chapter. Please remember. |


 

 

" Hyung, Heard you have newbie's on your class. " Ricky, A cute by asked his hyung who was busy checking out someone. 
 
It was lunch and they were currently eating at the cafiteria. 4minute, Who are Sohyun and her best friends where seated just a table away from Teen Top along with some of their classmates. 
 
" Hyung???? " Ricky stated as he wasn't answered by L'joe.
 
" Hyung!! " Ricky and Niel screamed that made L'joe look at them coldly. 
 
" What? " He hissed angrily. 
 
" Who are you looking at? Having a new target? " Niel stated. 
 
L'joe didn't say anything but just smirked. 
 
Teen Top was a 6 member group. Known as the Kingka of the school and also known to be a great dance group. The group consist of L'joe, Chunji, CAP, Niel, Ricky and Changjo. But L'joe was was the richest out of the six guys owned also one of the biggest company on Seoul. 
 
" It seems like it. " Chunji said drinking his cola. " I bet it's the Sohyun girl. " 
 
" Oh, Isn't she suppose to be at Cube Universitiy? " Ricky tilted his head.
 
"  Yeah, They probably got in trouble there. " Teen Top laughed as L'joe kept his eyes on Sohyun. 
 
He heard a lot about her from people around but he never new she was this pretty. 
 
Damn.
 
He thought as he looked at her laughing with her friends. He was more of a ert checking her out. Her uniform fit her tightly, seeing her S-line and perfect legs. 
 
I have to thank the who thought having skirts to be girls' uniform in this school. 
 
" Hey hey hey! You look like a ert staring at her like that! " CAP slaps L'joe's nape to wake him up. 
 
" Hyung! " L'joe protested. 
 
" ert. " They all said at L'joe. 
 
" Shut. Up. " 
 
" ert! ert! ert! " 
 
" I said shut the up!!! " 
 
Everyone in the cafeteria had their gaze on Teen Top wondering about what's happening. 
 
" What? Minding other's bussiness? " L'joe gave them his cold stares with them going back to what they were doing. 


                                                                                    

 
" That guy sure was scary. " Gayoon said referring to L'joe. " Who is he to act like that anyway? "
 
" He's L'joe, the Kingka of the school. " Sulli, One of Sohyun's classmate stated. "He and the rest of the boys at his table are the Kingka's. You better stay away from them or they'll hurt you. They don't like people disturbing them. " She gave them a you-know-what-I-mean-look. 
 
" Ohh? Jinja? " Sohyun nodded slowly. 
 
" But I have to admit it, They're all good looking. " Nam Leader, Jihyun said sipping on her drink. " Jinja. " 
 
" They have so many girls confessing to them but they just ignore them. I like one of them but I rather won't waste time on them. " Sulli took a bite of her burger. 
 
" And it seems like that L guy is checking out on our Kkwonsso. " Hyuna said smiling devishly at Sohyun. 
 
Sohyun who was acting cool and all had her gaze at L'joe. They apparantely had a staring contest. Too bad Sohyun lost because she felt like her eyes were going to get blind soon. 
 
" I think I need to go to the doctor. " She said rubbing her eyes. 
 
" What? Wae? " Gayoon shakes Sohyun's shoulder. " Are you getting blind because of his good looks? " 
 
They all teased and laughed at Sohyun. Little did they know, Trouble was going to engolf them anytime. 
 
" How'd you know unnie? " Sohyun acted like she was shock having her palm on ther mouth. 
 
" I'm great at guessing. " Gayoon was self praising herself. 
 
" Yeah, Riiiiight. " Sohyun said as she stood up. " I'm heading to the restroom for a while. Be right back. " 

" Be careful, He might even follow you at the rest room. " Hyuna joked and made a peace sign at Sohyun.

Sohyun just chuckled at Hyuna. " Psh, He can follow me whenever he wants. It's free anyway. "  


 
 
                                                                                   


 
 
" Why is she here? "
 
" Who told her that she could just transfer here? "
 
" Heard she's a trouble maker. " 
 
 
 
Sohyun just got out of the cubicle and gave the girls in the restroom a evil stare. 
 
" Look, If you have nothing great to say about me then you better shut the up. Clear? Scram! "
 
Frightened with Sohyun's words, The girls got outside hurriedly. 
 
" Bunch of retards. " Sohyun dusted her skirt and fixed her hair. She looked in the mirror and saw her reflection. 
 
I wouldn't be like this if mom was here. 
 
She felt tears flowing down her cheeks. She immediately wipe them off and got out the rest room. 
 
What the hell are they looking at? 
 
Sohyun felt a thousand pairs of eyes on here as she passed by the school's isle. Weirdly, The girls ran out of the isle leaving Sohyun alone. 
 
Weird. Are they having some kind a sickness or what? Damn girls. What am I? A ghost? Huh. 

Sohyun continued on her tracks. 
 
Ahhhhh!!
 
She shrieked as soon as she felt that she was pinned on the wall. Afraid, She closed her eyes not wanting to see the person's appearance. 
 
" Be careful, You're my next target. " The guy whispers to Sohyun huskily. " Kwon Sohyun. "
 
Sohyun quickly opened her eyes and saw no one already. She looked around but saw nothing.

That's weird. Omg, Don't tell me he's like the one on the twilight movie. Lol. Kwon Sohyun snap out of it. 

But that didn't stop Sohyun from wondering who it is. The guy's words kept replaying on her mind. 



                                                                                            That voice. 



                                                                                
 


Hey guys! Another update. And sorry, I highly apologize that I update late. 
I was suppose to update on the day I posted the first chapter but I had some issues. So yeah. ;;
And thanks to all the subcribers. Love yah; ^3^;;

-Chrissie c;



Also, Sulli made a cameo!! Woohoo! ;D 



And here's a JoeHyun edit for all! ^^;;
( I know it . /sobs; )





Other Fanfic:
>  Oh Baby You Got Me Crazy;


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429146/oh-baby-you-got-me-crazy-changjo-chunji-ljoe-ricky-teentop-love-ocs
 

|| Grammar/s: Sorry, English ain't my first language || Typo/s: I highly apologize if you see any typing errors. ||