1

Missing You ;


Chapter 1 : The Beginnig



| Note: Italicized words/sentences/phrases means thoughts; Bold 
 words/sentences/phrases means important lines; |



 

 

" Ever since Mom left you've always been like this! " 
 
Sohyun heard her brother shouting from downstairs. It was 6:30 in the morning, She was getting ready for school. She had her uniform on already, had her hair down as usual. She sprays on some perfume and wore her school shoes. 
 
She's use to hearing her brother and her Dad fighting early in the morning. They fight almost like everyday. There's no day they won't get to fight. 
 
Here they go again. She sighs. Mom, I wish you were here. 
 
" Sohyun, Breakfast is serve. " Mr. Kim, Sohyun's personal butler said as he stand by the door. 
 
" Thanks, but I don't have the appetite. Is the car ready? " 
 
" But miss, You're Dad will get mad.  "
 
" I don't care. " Sohyun said holding back her tears as slings her bag on her shoulder. 
 
Mr. Kim sighed and went near to her for him to hug her. " Sohyun. " He said. 
 
" I hate my life. I wish Mom was here. " Sohyun cried out as she hugged Mr. Kim tightly. 
 
Mr. Kim was with Sohyun ever since she was young. He was like her second father. He would watch over her just like a daughter. Sohyun would tell him all her problems, her secrets. He was just like her best friend. 
 
" Shhh. " 
 
After Sohyun has calmed down, They went downstairs to head to school. 
 
" Sohyun, Let's go. " 
 
Hoya, Her brother grabbed her hand as they went down the hallway with maids bowing to them. They were one of the richest family in Seoul. The Kwon family owned one of the biggest company.
 
" Oppa What happened? " Sohyun asked as they were inside the car. She saw her brother sighing dissapointingly and looked at her. 
 
" Nothing. " Hoya smiled like nothing happened. He doesn't want to share his burden, Especially to his sister. 
 
Hoya wasn't really related to Sohyun. He was adopted because Sohyun's older brother died due to an accident before. So, Before the accident that happened to Sohyun's mom she decided to adopt a son to look over Sohyun. 
 
" Arasso. " Sohyun beamed and held her brother's hand. " Oppa be strong. " 
 
Hoya nodded and her hair gently. " Don't worry, I'm always strong. You should be as well. " 

 

                                                                                             
 
" I'll see you later oppa. I love you!! " Sohyun hugged her brother really tight. " Hwaiting! " 
 
" Do well, Arra? " 
 
" Nae~ " Sohyun waved at her brother as she ran down the hallway of the school heading to her room. 
 
It was actually the first day of school. Sohyun and her brother were transferred to a new school. They were doing great at Cube University when their Dad had a misunderstanding with the head mistress of the school. They had nothing to do but to follow their father's order to transfer to a new school. Luckily, Sohyun's best friends transferred to Seoul University for her as well as Hoya's friends. They were known as a famous groups at Cube University, They were called 4minute for Sohyun and her friends and Infinite for Hoya. 
 
" Kkwonsso! " Jihyun, The eldest out of her best friends beamed as she saw Sohyun get in the room not caring about the people around.
 
" Unnie! " Sohyun said as she sat down to the desk next to Jihyun. " Are you the only one who has the same class as me? " She pouted. 
 
" Nope, Gayoon would be here. Sadly, Hyuna and Jiyoon aren't. " Jihyun said as she flipped to the pages of her book. 
 
" Jinja? Aww. Too bad.  " Sohyun pouts. 
 
" Nam! Kkwonsso! " Gayoon waved her hand and headed to their direction. 
 
" Gayoonit! " Sohyun and Jihyun chorused out excited to see her. 
 
" Good thing I came here just in time. Haish, Eomma has been really loud these days. " Gayoon said as she sat on the desk at the back of Jihyun. 
 
" Parents these days. They're so sensitive. Jinja. " Jihyun stated. 
 
" Cheongmal. " Sohyun nodded in response. " Unnie, Have you choosen the song for our new dance routine? " 
 
" Oh? " Jihyun made a 'o' with . " Ah~ Yeah I did. Last night. " She nodded. 
 
" Let's talk about it later at lunch. " Gayoon said pointing in front indicating that the teacher has arrived already. 
 
" Good Morning! " The teacher greeted the students lively. 
 
" Good Morning, Miss Hayeon. " The class greeted her back and bowed at her. 
 
" So today, We'll be having new students. Heo Gayoon, Nam Jihyun and Kwon Sohyun. " 
 
Jihyun, Gayoon and Sohyun stood up together and bowed to the students. They heard some whispering to each other. Probably gossiping about them. 

 
 
" Kwon Sohyun? Daughter of the owner of Kwon enterprises? " 
 
" Why did she transfer? "
 
" Whoa. Heard their really famous at Cube University.  " 
 
" Her brother's adopted! The Hoya guy who's part of the Infinite group. " 
 
" Ikr? She doens't even look pretty. " 
 

 
Sohyun kept on hearing rumors or things about her but she manage to ignore them. 
 
Psh, Haters everywhere. 
 
" Please introduce yourselves. " Miss Hayeon smiled at them. 
 
" Nae, Annyeonghasseo. Nam Jihyun imnida. " 
 
" Heo Gayoon " 
 
" Kwon Sohyun. " 
 
The three ladies said after each other. They bowed again and seated back on their seats still having eyes on them like they were some bait. 
 

 Today's going to be a long day. 


                                                                                           
 
 

Ta-dah! ^^;; I know it's kinda short. Sorry. ;-;
First chapter: Done [ x ] 

I'll be updating the next chapter later.x)

-Chrissie c;




|| Grammar/s: Sorry, English ain't my first language || Typo/s: I highly apologize if you see any typing errors. ||