Days Spent Together

The Way To You...

It was a quiet drive for both lovers and this was the first time. It usually filed with laughter and teasing from each other but today, it had turned 180.

            “Babe…can I ask something?” Taecyeon said looking straight down the road, driving.

            “Nope…but I know you gonna ask me anyway…”

            “Why do you wanna…you know…” He was hesitating whether to continue asking or not.

            “Visit my grave?” Khun said finishing Taecyeon’s words.

            “Mm hmm…”

            “Well…I just wanna see…is it weird?” Khun looked at him.

            “I dunno…”

They arrived and Taecyeon lead them to Khun’s grave.

            “Here we are…”

There’s a bouquet of daisies left on the tombstone.

            “Looks like your parents are here just now…we just missed them…” Taecyeon said holding Khun hands tightly.

            “How’s my parents?”

            “Um…they’re doing good actually…your mom still treat me like I was their son…”

            “She does love you, doesn’t she?”

            “Yeah…and your dad…he’s like the old him…always positive…”

          “That’s good to hear…tell me one thing…did you move here so you’ll be closer to my grave?”

            “Yeah…how did you know?”

            “You’re so easy to read babe…I got you figured out at the back of my hands in seconds…” Khun smiled.

            “But you have no idea when I propose to you that day right?”

Khun couldn’t help his excitement when Taecyeon said that they were going to the theme park. He’s been bugging the guy for days and finally Taecyeon agreed to take him there.

            “Yaa…hurry up! The place gonna filled up soon…” Khun said pulling Taecyeon’s arm towards the ice rink.

            “We have all day babe…hold down your horses a bit…” Taecyeon shook his head. Khun is like a kid in a candy land. He can easily get excited over things he liked and theme park is one of his favourite.

Putting a scarf around Khun’s neck, they skated together in the rink holding hands. A few people gave them dirty looks but they ignored it…the two lovers were happy in their own little bubble world.

            “Thanks for bringing me here…” Khun said as they slowly glide on the cold slippery ice.

            “You can thank me later when we get back home…” Taecyeon leaned over and gave Khun a quick peck on the lips.

            “You ert!” Khun pushed him away.

            “Only for you babe…”

The pair skated one last round and head off to the main ride on the top floor. After going on the Vikings and the rollercoaster, Taecyeon said something that surprised Khun.

           “Let’s go for that ride.” Taecyeon pointed his fingers at the floating hot air balloon carriage.

            “Are you sure? But I thought you hated height…” Khun looked at him.

            “It’s time to conquer the fear…”

The truth is he was terrified to go up there but there’s the only place that he can continue with the mission he had in mind. The line wasn’t long for the ride so they were on it in no time.

            “Are you okay babe?” Khun held Taecyeon’s hands.

            “I’m good…”

With a deep breath, Taecyeon stepped into the carriage. *It’s now or never* he thought.

The ride was smooth without major glitch. Taecyeon managed to calm himself down and Khun is all excited like he always are.

 Cold sweat ran down Taecyeon’s forehead. A lot of things crossed his mind that very moment.

What if Khun says no?

Will he hate him after this?

            “Babe…are you okay? You don’t look too good…” there’s worried look on Khun’s face.

            “I’m…I’m good…here goes nothing…”

Taecyeon got up and kneeled in front of Khun. Their knees are touching, as the carriage is kinda small.

            “Taecyeon ah…”Khun said with eyes wide open with shock.

            “For the past 2 and half years, you’ve made me the happiest guy on earth. I never knew that I could fall for someone who is kind, generous, patient, funny like you…I just wanna say that you’ll be the only that live in my heart and I wanted to be reborn as your man again in our next life…”

Tears forming at the corner of Khun’s eyes hearing Taecyeon love confession for him.

            “So…Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, will you do the honour and marry me?”

Taecyeon reached down into his pocket and took out a small velvet box. He opened it and there’s two silver wedding band.

hudson-grove-company-llc-rony-collection

            “Oh my god…it’s beautiful…” Khun gasped.

            “Babe…shouldn’t you say something here?”

            “Yes! Of course I would marry you…you big ert!” Khun cupped Taecyeon’s face and kissed his lips.

Taecyeon took one of the rings and slid it on Khun’s finger.

            “It fits…how did you know my size?”

            “Easy…” Taecyeon laced their fingers together and squeezed it gently. “I memorized it…”

            “Aww…” another kiss landed on Taecyeon’s lips.

            “How bout mine? You want me to put it on by myself?” Taecyeon motioned at the ring.

            “Oops, sorry…” Khun took the ring and put it on Taecyeon finger.

            “We did look good together huh?” Taecyeon said admiring the rings on both of them.

            “Definitely…”

            “What did you do with the rings anyway?” Khun asked. They were in the car going back home.

            “If you haven’t noticed, I have mine right here…” Taecyeon showed the ring on his left finger.

            “What about mine?”

            “Your mom has it…she wore it as a pendant…”

            “I see…babe, can I ask you a favour?”

            “Sure…” Taecyeon nodded.

            “I saw a sign to the beach on our way here…can we go there?”

            “Anywhere you wanted babe…” Taecyeon reached for Khun’s hands and kissed it.

That night…

Taecyeon woke up and saw Khun soundly asleep next to him. a part of him said that this was just a dream that he would wake up any minute and then Khun would be gone.

tumblr_mef3zjL82H1qe6zito1_1280.jpg

He slowly got up, grabbed his sweater, and went out to the terrace. Breathing in the cool night air, a text came to his phone.

From: Minjun

Hey dude…haven’t heard from you for a while now…I hope everything going on well for you…I want to drop by for a visit but things are hectic in the office…anyway, take care man…

He typed a couple of words and pushed the send button. The night sky is dark without a single star and suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

            “What are you doing here?” Khun leaned his head onto Taecyeon’s warm back.

            “Nothing…why are you awake?”

            “My sleeping pillow is gone…” Khun buried his face and inhaled Taecyeon’s masculine scent. The scent that has been embodied in him from the first time they met. He knew that his time is coming and honestly, he would do anything in the world to stay with the man of his life.

*Your time is coming soon my child…*

That heavenly voice came out again.