chapter 6

A Winters Blossom

 

“that is there is a new rising gang.” Sehun father said seriously placing his hands on the table.

“That’s great they can take over for us when we disband.” Said the other gangs leader in excitement.

“no you don’t understand, based and the data my men have collected their intentions are not on the same level as us. That’s why we need to stop the and put them behind bars.”

“We can’t we’re too old for this.” Said the other gangs leader in “that’s why we’re disbanding our gangs in the first place.

“we have children don’t we and what better way to take them down then to get them to marry and unite our gangs.” Sehuns father suggested.

The more of the conversation sehun heard the more  he hated it, but he knew he was not to object.

“great idea it’s settled no arguments, but you two only just met.”  The other gangs leader noticed.

“that’s why we’re going to give them some time to get to know each other.” Said Sehuns father. He shooed everyone out of the room including himself  leaving the girl alone with Sehun.

“even though I’m against this I’m still going do as suggested but don’t hope for and romance to occur I’ve already got someone I love, all the way in japan.” The girl and Sehun said at the same time.

“huh?”  they both said at the same time again. “you do?” they both asked at the same time, and they both nodded.” It was silent for a while.

“my name’s minah by the way.” Said minah introducing herself.

“my name is sehun.” Sehun introduced back. With that they shoke hands and decided to see themselves as business partners