chapter 5

A Winters Blossom

 

*in seoul right after sehun left*

Stepping out of the arrival doors was the man who left you Sehun, but what was his reason. Sehun made his way down the terminal as soon as he stepped out he immediately spotted his father’s Hench men Sehun hated this after he finally had the courage to confess to you he was forced to come back to Seoul by his father.

Sehuns father is the head of one of the two biggest gangs of south korea, but it was nothing like those gangs that do drugs, kill, and steal in fact they reduce the crime but still use violence.

Sehun got into the car and it drove off to his mansion. As soon as he got out of the car he saw his dad standing there on the front porch waiting for him.

“father.” Was all Sehun said.

“my son.” Sehuns father said happy to see his son as he walked towards him and then giving him a big hug, he noticed his songs expression. “I’m sorry Sehun but I have something urgent to tell you, follow me.”

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes but he followed his dad anyways down the main halls into the main meeting room. In the room seated people he has never seen before his father gestured him to sit down, his seat was right a across a young girl who looked around his age, she was both and young and beautiful but Sehun was unaffected by it and still had his annoyed blank expression.

“good evening everyone as you all know who I am, I’d like to start off introducing my some who just came back from japan Sehun!” his father announced proudly.

“annyeonghaseyo Sehun imnida .” Sehun introduced and did a quick 90 degree bow.

“now we’re all here to talk about some serious matter, and that is .” Sehuns father said getting serious.