starting to find answers

A Winters Blossom

 

*end of flash back *

“let’s not talk about it, we’ll freeze here if we stand here too long.” You said looking at Lizzy  her giving her a smile removing her hands off your shoulders then proceeding to the school.

sehun what is your reason, you’re causing yumi too much misery’ Lizzy thought, she knew not to go further into the topic and decided to leave you be and followed behind you in silence.

you stopped in front of the bench filled with the most snow, it was as if mother nature wanted to purposely snow more on the bench where you two would sit during the first day of winter together before the winter holiday would begin, you sighed before making your way into the school followed by lizzy.

*ringgggg* signaling the start of the last classes before the break.                                 

You walked into class full of emptiness, dropped your bag next to your desk and slumped down into your seat, and looked out the window. Lizzy sat right behind you. ‘sehun where did you go, please though comeback I hate seeing Yumi like this.’ Lizzy though, just then the teacher walked in.

“Good morning students.” Mr. Yoo said

“good morning Yoon sungsaeng-nim !” the class said in unison.

“today I will hand out to you the review package for exams that will take place after when you all comeback from the break.” Mr.Yoo said

“awwww.”  The class groaned

“whine all you want you’ll be thanking once you pass.” Mr. Yoo said while handing out the review packages.

Students were busy going through the package you noticed someone enter the class room and you looked up, he was dressed in a fancy suit and handed Mr.Yoo a bunch of sheets which looked like work sheets that were completed, you were more focused on the man rather than the sheets he looked so familiar, you decided to then quietly got up and pretended to charpen your pencil trying to find out what they were trying to say.

“ah yes thank you for handing sehun’s last worksheets for me to mark, he was a great student.” Mr.Yoo said.

Your eyes grew bigger at the mention of Sehuns name, you decided to keep listening.

“well yes you’re very welcome, indeed he is a bright kid. If there’s nothing else then I’ll be on the next flight back to Seoul.”  The mystery man said, he gave a quick bow and turned around and left, but before he left you turned around and got a good glimpse of his face and then I clicked, a few days before sehun disappeared, he always seen talking with sehun in a serious manner. Right when the man left you had figured out your plans were for the winter break you were going to seoul to find sehun, you wuickly made your way back to your seat.


A/N: about time i got this one done