Trapped in winter

A Winters Blossom

imagine it with covered with snow and it's cloudy

It was the first day of winter in small town in japan where you live, it was also one of the most beautiful days and time of the year, the sky was cloudy and they were the perfect shade of gray not  too dark or light with snow that were as white as it can be and softly  falling down gently like a feather. There was so much snow that even thought it was the first snow fall of the year it already seems as if it was snowing for weeks. This weather brought overwhelming joy to many children who have already started jumping up and down on their soft beds and running outside and getting ready simultaneously, and already jumping in the snow as soon as they opening their front or back doors with absolute glee. But to bad not everyone enjoyed the perfectly white and puffy snow that came every year. You were one of them

You just turned 18 today and you are in the last year of high school. Sad and painful memories would always arise back into your  heart where you could not bear to have them back and remember the past of someone who you fear you could never let go.

You  had just woken up after hearing loud childish laughter come from beyond her bedrooms walls that made you feel anything but happiness, you disliked winter the most, other seasons brought you down at times but winter had the most effect.

After laying there in bed for a few minutes with tears rolling down your eyes leaving stains on your pillow, you got up and pulled your curtains to cover up the outside scenery and got ready for school. You wore casual cloths never anything special you would just grab whatever put it on, left you hair down and just grabbed you school bag were all your personal and school things dwelled. You headed out your room and quickly dashed down the flight of stairs leading to the kitchen. You live with your adopted brother Kai, who was already aware of the fact that he was adopted but it didn’t bother him.

 “Morning Kai oppa.” Said you trying to smile for your older brother as you passed him who was eating bacon and eggs with his cup of hot chocolate, while watching some dance videos.

 “Morning mimi dongsaeng .” Kai said with the dashing smile that won the hearts of the many young females that lived in your neighbourhood.

you headed for the fridge, and when you opened the fridge you examined the options that lay before you, nothing really appealed to you so you shut the fridge turned around to your cupboard the grab a bag of ramen instead , while you ate Kai would prepare a bento box for your lunch. Once you were done you grabbed the bento box and gave Kai a quick hug and quickly grabbed your jacket and slipped on a pair of boots  and rushing outside to find your best friend lizzy waiting with a huge grin on her face. lizzy was one person you could depend on to other than Kai to make you happy.

what you wore when you left.

“YOOO MIMI!”  Lizzy called out with her armed stretched up high waving and on her tippy toes obviously ecstatic to see her friend, wearing her puffy tna jacket that she bought when she visited Canada, accompanied by her uggs boots. You felt a bit lighter after seeing your brother and best friend in the morning you smiled with a bit more heart as you closed the door behind you and ran up to Lizzy and got on your way to school which was only a 10 minute walk.

School only started at 8:55am but you guys wanted to head out early. Peacefully on their way to school Lizzy would be her usual self and talk about her crush Kim myungsoo also known as L, you'd always liked to listen to Lizzy go on it made you feel at ease but as much as you'd want to be talking and being happy like Lizzy, you just couldn’t do it. Lizzy who knew you so well stopped and at the same time they already reached the school gates.

 “Mimi yah I know it will be hard but the best thing would to have to be to let go of what’s holding you back.” Lizzy said turning around to face you and placing her hands on your shoulders, referring to the reason why you’re most upset every winter. That reason is none other than guy who had stolen your heart Sehun, also left you heart here to freeze without a reason.


A/N okay first chapter of this fan fic PLZZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIB

^^ THANZ foe reading