The root to my misery

A Winters Blossom

It all started on the first day on winter also the last day of all exams and you just completed your first few exam as a freshmen and you and your two best friends Sehun and Lizzy went out to Korean bbq to go celebrate.

It was snowing like crazy, just the way you liked it, you were staring out at the window thinking how this day could possibly get better but as you were in your train of thought Sehun interrupted you.

“uh Yumi I want to show you this place, let’s go.” Sehun said getting up from his seat and grabbed onto your arm.

“eh? But what about our food and to are we going to leave Lizzy alone? You asked consurned, pulling Sehun to a hault.

“oh don’t worry about me I’ll be here guarding or table.” Lizzy said as she stuffed her face with grilled meet right off the grill nonstop.

“see that’s covered and beside we’ll be back, now let’s go.” Sehun said in hurry handing you jacket and pushed you outside without allowing you to fully put on your jacket.

“sehun hwaiting !” Lizzy said giving a quick fist pump to Sehun, and Sehun replied with a ok sign.

As soon as you two got outside sehun grabbed your hands and intertwined his finger with yours, you looked up at him with a questioned looked but all sehun did was smile before he took off in a mad dash you almost stumble and it was hard keeping up with his pace, he avoided all other citizens with ease. You were scared and excited about where Sehun was leading you to, you were too busy think of the possible places that he could bring you to that you didn’t realize that he had come to a stop.

“we’re here.” Was all Sehun said you pulled your head out of your thoughts to see what this place that Sehun wanted to bring you so badly, as soon as your head looked up from four linked hands to what was in front of you, you were in awe.

“Is this real it’s beautiful.”  Whispered in awe due to exhaustion, while staring in amazement at the beautiful cherry blossom tree right in front of you, this was a cherry blossom that was in full bloom

“It’s real alright.” Sehun said confirming if what you are witnessing now was real.

“This is one of the most beautiful trees I’ve ever seen.” You said still in awe.

“There’s something that I’ve been wanting to tell you and as soon as I found this place I knew it was the perfect place to tell you.” Sehun said giving a long pause before he procedded onto the big news and got onto his knees.

“Yumi… I really like you so will you please be my girlfriend, you’re the most beautiful, and kind girl I know, so Yumi will you?” Sehun asked with pleading eyes that were filled with gentleness and love. What he said moved you so many tears started rolling down your heads and you nodded.

Sehun couldn’t believe his eyes, the very girl he fell in love that he confessed to well the very first girl that he confessed to had just said yes, his heart felt it was going to burst with joy jumped up hugged you tightly lifting you up then spinning you around.

“stop put me down.” You said laughing and kicking your legs that were in the air.

With that he put you back down, and as soon as you were placed back onto the ground you grabbed some snow and threw it on him, and with that day continued on with you two fooling around around the cherry blossom tree.

*after 2 hours*

You guys hurry back to the restaurant to find a stuffed lizzy sitting on her pillow legs spread out, she turned her head to see you two holding hands smiling she totally forgot that she stuffed herself to death and jumped up.

“she said yes!?”  lizzy asked in excitement and start jumping around and then she dragged both of you your table. “dinner is on me. She” said excitedly doing her little aing dance “eummoni moreo of your fine meet and kimchi please.” Lizzy ordered. You guys then spent the rest of the even eating bbq while you and sehun also sat there listening to lizzy say how happy and excited she is for you guys.


A/N: ALLOS >:D it is I and i finally got chapter two out

i actually like how this chapter cameout 

WELL THEN BAIIS TILL NEXT CHAPTER ....

sorry for grammical erros ill fix a bit of it tommorrow after i get some sleep