chapter 4

A Winters Blossom

 

You were in your seat waiting for the bell to ring, what felt like an eternity the bell finally rang and you went off dashed past all students bumping into a few here and there, lizzy was surprised and before she could say anything you were already far, far away making your way to the nearest traveling agency. Because it was almost winter holiday the agency was to close earlier than usual which was 3:30 so the workers could get a head start on their vacation plans you pushed passed those doors.

“EXCUSE ME BUT I’D LIKE TO MAKE A PURCHASE FOR THE NEXT PLANE TO SEOUL. SOUTH KOREA PLEASE!?” you asked urgently slamming your hands on her desk .

“Uh-h alright miss.” The lady at the desk said a little be startled my your sudden demand, she asked for all your info, and you went to all the procedures which felt like forever but you got it all sorted out. You felt a sense of relieve cause that was the last flight for Korea.

“your flight leaves at 8:00pm tonight.” The travel agency lady informed before you left.

You walked out feeling a little excited and scare because you’ve never been to seoul before you knew the language pretty well because sehun taught it to you, and just think about being able to see him again made you feel butterflies in your stomach, with that you clutched your files grinning to yourself while making your way back home to pack.

You finally reached home and it was now 4:15, you ran straight to your room and started packing right away, starting with your biggest suit case, once you were done you head downstairs and out the door but not before leaving a note behind for Kai, you knew he would never let you go if you told him in person because he didn’t like Sehun.

“I’m sorry Kai.” You said once last time before you left your house and walking to the airport making your way to the bus stop. Just as you were waiting you turned your head to see Kai just down the street making his way home and he would obviously notice you thanks to your choice of luggage size, ‘please don’t see me please don’t see me’ you though, but Kai did notice you and you knew you can’t avoid him just then a bus came into view and stopped in front of you dragged your luggage onto the bus Kai quickly noticed and started to chase you but the bus had already closed its door and went off .

“COME BACK HERE NOW YUMI!” Kai shouted out.

“I’M SORRY KAI!” you shouted back becoming more distant from him.

You sat down on the seat of the bus taking a deap breath making your way to the airport.


A/N:....