A Frosty Friday

The Replacement Doll
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lazy author skipped over Thursday afternoon. So lemme tell you what happened during that time;

Kris and Tao had shecks! Weeeee~

Moving on (。⌒∇⌒)。

Thursday Evening

Tao couldn't remember the last time his back ached so much. With every toss and turn in the hotel room's bed, a sharp pang of pain at the area near his tail bone. He assumed that that was an obvious reaction from his body after Kris was through with him; the blonde had had no mercy whatsoever. Tao arched his back to relieve the pain, only to provoke it even more.

He wrapped his arms around Kris. The older breathed heavily, still trying to get down from the high of what they had just done. It had been so long and even Kris had to admit he had been a little too rough. Although, he hadn't been really able to tell the difference. Tao had been screaming the entire time, but it wasn't exactly from the pain.

Kris rubbed Tao's back in circles. It provided temporary relief. But as soon as Kris would stop, the jabbing feeling surging through Tao's spine would return. He swore he could still feel Kris' s. The older had abused his sweet spot so hard that Tao was afraid he'd never be able to get any pleasure out of it in the future. 

He hissed when Kris' hand landed in his lower area. The blonde bit his lip. "I'm sorry, babe. You should've told me I was going too hard. I would've listened, you know."

"It didn't matter to me." Tao closed his eyes and buried his face in the nape of Kris' neck. "I missed you. I wanted you inside of me. It's alright, I'll get better."

Kris gave him a skeptical look but decided not to argue. He continued to rub Tao's back, avoiding the areas that made the younger squeal with pain. Tao's newfound 'injury' was certainly going to be a set back for them. There was no way in hell Kris was letting Tao go anywhere with such back pain. Especially since it was technically his fault.

They had searched for the boys earlier that day, only to come up with nothing. They'd walked around the block a few times, called Kai a few hundred times, and even asked a lot of people if they had seen any young Korean looking boys around. There was no Kai on the street, the bastard didn't pick up, and everyone they asked simply shook their heads and walked away.

Kris had given up for the day even before they stopped looking. He was tired from the plane ride and constant phone calls from Mr. Kim asking about their progress. And not to mention, the sway of Tao's hips kept his mind on other things. He knew the little was doing it on purpose; there was no way Tao walked like that when Kris wasn't around.

So he had decided to teach the younger a lesson about being so cocky around elders. This, unfortunately, was the end product. Kris had never meant to hurt Tao so badly. They had both gotten a little too over excited. It had all happened so quickly. One second they were slamming the hotel room's door behind them with their lips locked, and the next they were already screwing on the bed.

"Do you think we'll actually find them?" Tao asked. "I mean, we seriously have no idea what we're doing."

"Oh, panda, I have no clue." Kris relaxed his head into his pillow and he felt himself sink into it. "They could be anywhere. Kai is such a ing retard for not picking up the phone."

"Language. Watch your language."

Kris snickered. "Don't be such a hypocrite. You don't know how many times you screamed '' while I pounded into you. I mentally counted. Exactly thirty five times."

"That's a different story, Yi Fan," Tao said in a warning tone. "Just you wait until I'm inside you. Then you'll see."

"Like I'm going to let you." Kris stuck his tongue out at the raven haired boy holding his torso.

"Do me a favor and make me some tea?" Tao sat up, wincing. "It's the least you could do. I'm going to go out onto the balcony. It was nice outside today."

Kris nodded. He watched, heart aching, as Tao struggled to bundle himself up in the covers of the bed and limped towards the balcony door. Standing up himself, he made sure that Tao was safely seated in the chair on the balcony before going to the little kitchenette in the corner of their room.

Tao looked down at the city lights. They twinkled beautifully, and he suddenly understood why Kris was so eager to return to Canada in the first place. It was nothing like China, in Tao's opinion, but definitely his second most favorite country now. He had a feeling he would choose this as his vacation spot the next time he and Kris had a week off.

Tao stretched his limbs out in the chair. He relaxed his back. Kris was right; he was extremely cocky. His mind had been plagued with hubris as Kris had stretched him. He shouldn't have been so arrogant and told the older to just get on with it. He thought he was fit enough to handle such a load like Kris. But alas, even Wushu masters get hurt.

Sighing, Tao laid his head back. The cool Canadian breeze flurried around him, caressing his aching body. It seemed as though its chill was the best remedy right now. He'd have to run himself a cold bath when he went back inside. And no, Kris was not invited to join the shower with him. There was so much the younger could take.

He closed his eyes, shifting once in the chair to better accommodate his form. This was nice. Out in the fine weather, the shimmering moon above him and the twinkling city light below him; Tao smiled a little with delight. He blew his bangs out of his face before slumping back, succumbing to a sudden overtake of sleep.

He had wanted to sleep so badly. He was so ing tired. And the little fiasco with Kris hadn't made his situation any better. Tao's lips parted slightly as his breaths escaped them. His sudden silence made Kris lean back from the kitchen area to see if he was alright. Seeing the panda gleaming under the moonlight, his chest rolling up and down, Kris smiled with satisfaction and went back to making the tea.

Tao's momentary period of peacefulness was short lived. He jerked awake when he heard screams coming from the street below. He gritted his teeth with rage. Some pack of wild teenagers was hopping around the asphalt as if it were on fire, bellowing with laughter and making retarded remarks. Tao tightened the covers around himself and stood up to lean over the railing, ready to scream at them to shut up.

He didn't though. Tao blinked a few times as the five boys (they were definitely males) walked through a street light. One of their faces seemed awfully familiar. He knew that face from anywhere; it was one of his best friends. Unnatural smoky eyes and a large, adorable smile. There was only one person who looked like that and it was Byun Baekhyun, chaffeur to Kim Jongin. Who just so happened to be standing right beside him.

Tao stumbled backwards, knocking himself and the chair over. Ignoring the wave of pain that caused, Tao barged back into the hotel room, fighting through the curtains covering the opening of the balcony. Kris jumped from the sudden intrusion. He barely managed to get a hold of the teapot he had been brewing and almost dropped it.

"Tao!" He rushed to the teen, worried as he soaked in the shock etched into his expression. "What's wrong?!"

Tao didn't answer. He pointed to the balcony not even breathing. Eyebrows raised, Kris began to approach it. Tao lingered behind him, nimble fingers holding onto the older's shoulders for much needed support. Kris knew Tao had a terrible fear of spiders, which generated the same reaction, and he wouldn't be surprised if that's what all the hullabaloo was about.

He moved aside the curtains and stepped out onto the balcony. This was dreadfully embarrassing considering he was only in his boxers. But Tao was the only person he was willing to embarrass himself for in this way. Running a hand through his tousled hair, he took a look around. There was no spider. Not on the railing or the floor or the alcove over the balcony.

"Tao, why'd you call me out here?" He tried to keep the anger out of his voice. Some morons were causing an awful racket down below that was driving him insane and he didn't want Tao thinking the fury was directed at him.

"I think I found them, gege," the younger whispered. He walked over to the railing and pointed down.

Kris gripped the miniature metal fence and looked down onto the sidewalk. Five idiotic boys were prancing around. Kris glanced at Tao. The teen's eyes were glued onto those boys, pupils larger than usual. Kris reversed his gaze back to them, trying to depict if Tao was right or not. A few moments later, his own eyes widened. Wait a second.

Curly haired tall freak on the very left of the group. His ex boyfriend Chanyeol. Feline eyed bouncing boy beside him. Chauffeur Baekhyun. Someone who he didn't really recognize but knew who he was by instinct. The new butler, Jongdae. And then, the real deal of the pack. Walking, breathing D.O, and the drunk on love kid beside him. Kyungsoo and Kai.

Kris would have screamed out to them if it hadn't been for the fact that he was barely clothed. He grabbed Tao around the waist and pulled him back inside the room. Hopping over to the kitchen, Kris poured the younger a steaming cup of tea and handed it to him. He then rushed over to gather his clothes from the floor and hurried to get dressed.

"Stay here," he ordered Tao as he buttoned up his shirt. "You're in no condition to walk."

"I am not porcelain, Kris," Tao argued. "I will not break."

"That's what you told me before I pushed in and now look at you!" Kris gestured at Tao as the boy slumped on the bed, barely able to bring the cup of tea to his lips. "Stay here. Don't move. You do, I'll screw you to the point you won't be able to walk for a year." 

Tao rolled his eyes as his gege flew out the door and slammed it behind him. Kris didn't even bother waiting for the elevator. The blonde bounded the stairs, close to falling down them more than a few times. He made it to the first floor miraculously without a broken collar bone. He burst into the main lobby.

Kris mazed his way through the many people trying to relax on their vacation. He didn't really care at his point if he ruined their time for them; he had to get outside. Pushing through some teenage girls that produced swoony sighs as he blew past them, Kris jumped through the sliding doors of the Fairmont hotel. 

They were still there until the street light. Kris ran towards them. It had to be them. Everything about his group of boys more than greatly resembled his employer's son and his friends. There was no ing way they could be anyone else. Tao certainly had a keen eye to be able to spot them in the darkness.

"Jongin!"

Kai froze mid laughter after Chanyeol cracked a very lame joke. That voice... No, it couldn't be. He was in China! If he had been called over here, that meant something serious. The boss' son turned his head in the direction of the voice. There was a figure coming right at him. Oh, no. It really was Wu Yi Fan.

The blonde giant collided with him, almost knocking the two of them down. "Oh God! It really is you! Yes! Tao and I get to keep our jobs!"

Kyungsoo backed away from Kris. He had never seen the huge Chinese boy in his life, and was utterly terrified, to say the least. He knocked into Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Baekhyun was just as scared as Kyungsoo, hiding behind the tall curly haired accountant. Something told him was about to hit the fan.

Chanyeol didn't look at all pleased to see Kris here. He didn't like the older's character. As soon as Chanyeol had dumped him, Kris had gone bouncing to Tao as if the accountant had meant nothing to him. Not that it mattered anymore. Chanyeol had Baekhyun now. A sound like a growl formed at the back of his throat as he watched Kris smother Kai with a hug.

"What are you doing here?" Kai pushed himself away. "I thought you were in China! You don't work for my father anymore, don't you? Ever since your father quit?"

"Just because my father doesn't work for Mr. Kim anymore doesn't mean I don't," Kris corrected. "And I'm here because Tao and I were told to come here. It's a miracle how he spotted you." He looked up at the balcony protruding from his and Tao's room. "He definitely doesn't need glasses."

"Yes, but why were you told to come here?" Kai asked. "Does my father want something?"

"He wants you to come home." Kris stuffed his hands in his pockets. "He's furious at you for being here without his permission." His gaze ventured out amongst the other boys. He glared at Chanyeol before his eyes met Kyungsoo's. "Good Lord, you really do look like D.O."

Kyungsoo hid behind Chanyeol with Baekhyun. The accountant held his arms open like a bodyguard, trying to keep as much distance between the two boys behind him and Kris. He knew Kris disliked Baekhyun enormously since he was the reason Chanyeol broke off their relationship. As for Kyungsoo, well, he was obviously the reason Mr. Kim wanted Kai home so badly.

"I don't care," Kai huffed. "But since you're here and you used to live in Canada, you might as well be our tour guide." 

"I will be no such thing!" Kris screeched. "I'm supposed to take you home!" 

"Will you shut up?!" Jongdae yelled. "You're giving me a headache."

"And who the hell do you think you are?!" Kris bellowed back, taking a step towards the butler. Kai pushed Kris back with a hand on his chest.

"Guys," Kyungsoo whispered, "stop. This isn't going to get us anywhere."

"He's right," Baekhyun in. "Besides, Kris, haven't you been away from Tao for a while? Why don't you stay here with us and enjoy yourself. It's a nice country. You should know that."

Kris' eyes blinked rapidly. "Are you wearing a dress?"

"I think everything Baekhyun just said fell on deaf ears," Kai mumbled. He grabbed Kris' ear and pulled. "I was having the time of my life until you showed up. So shut up and listen. My father said to do one thing, but he's not here now, is he? So you follow my rules when you're with me." He gave Kris' ear a tug to check if he was listening. The blonde yelped. "I'm a married man. I'm a happy man. Don't even try to ruin that for me, you punk. You're going to be our tour guide and take us somewhere fun tomorrow. You can take Tao along. And then, the day after, we'll leave. Sounds like a plan?"

Kris nodded. When Kai let go of his ear, he rubbed it. It felt swollen. His eyes pierced through Baekhyun when the chauffeur clapped for Kai's political speech. Baekhyun smiled crookedly before letting his hands fall to his sides. Chanyeol wrapped a protective arm around the older's waist and pulled him closer. Kris' jaw clenched.

"You and Tao are staying here?" Kyungsoo asked, pointing to the Fairmont. Kris nodded. "That's where we are! How convenient. We were just coming home."

"How wonderful." Kris spun around on his heel. "By the way, Jongin, next time I call you, have the decency to answer the phone." He walked back towards the front doors of the hotel.

"He seems like a nice fellow," Jongdae started. "Not."

"He can be a nice fellow when he wants to be," Kai stated. "Let's go back inside." He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and laced their fingers together. Immediately, at the older boy's touch, he calmed down after being provoked by Kris.

~*~*~

Kyungsoo climbed into the bed he and Kai shared in the hotel room. He sighed. Besides the slight scare with Kris, everything else was running smoothly. He and Kai were married! He couldn't believe it! He felt as though he was on clouds. Everything was floating around him. He felt so free for a change.

He hugged his pillow to his chest tightly and rolled around in the covers, giggling. Eesh, he was acting like such a girl and he knew it. Nevertheless, he couldn't wait until Kai got out of the shower. The doll wanted so much to snuggle up beside him. Him. Kai. His husband. He burst into a new fit of fangirl like giggles.

As soon as the steam started pouring into the bedroom, Kyungsoo knew Kai was coming out. He sat up, desperately clinging onto the pillow. Swaying from side to side since he couldn't possibly sit still, he awaited his master's arrival. When Kai appeared in the doorway with a towel, Kyungsoo threw the pillow aside.

"Come at me, bro!"

"Calm down, doll face!" Kai laughed. "Do you mind? I mean, as much as I'd like doing something interesting with you, I'd rather get changed and go to bed."

Kyungsoo pouted. "I just wanted a hug."

"You're such a kid sometimes." Kai walked over with open arms. As soon as they wrapped around Kyungsoo and vice versa, the doll pulled him back on top of him. "Oof!"

Kyungsoo, yet again, began to laugh. He flipped the two of them over so he was on top and smothered the younger's face with kisses. Kai didn't even fight him back. He was enjoying this too much. His almost lost his breath when Kyungsoo's lips crashed against his own plush pair, attacking them with so much force that Kai almost lost consciousness.

He could barely speak when Kyungsoo pulled away. "You seem...happy."

"Ecstatic!" Kyungsoo threw his hands up in the air. "I think I might be losing my mind from joy!"

"I think you already have," Kai chuckled. "Now, um, do you mind?"

Kyungsoo got off of Kai so the younger could sit up. Holding his towel tightly (he didn't know what else Kyungsoo was planning to do,) the boss' son retrieved his pajamas from his suitcase and went to go change in the bathroom. He flashed Kyungsoo a thumbs up before disappearing behind the door.

"Kai!"

"Yeah?" the younger called back.

Kyungsoo wrapped himself up in the blankets of the bed and twirled a loose piece of string around his finger. "What are we going to do tomorrow?"

Kai came back out with a white tee and black boxers. "I don't know. Whatever you wanna do. It's officially our honeymoon now! Yay!" He pumped a fist into the air and crawled under the sheets with his doll.

"Yeah, but it's only lasting one day," Kyungsoo sighed. "You said we're leaving Saturday."

"We'll just have to do something interesting back home then," Kai replied, smiling like a goof. His arm draped over Kyungsoo's shoulders and pulled him close. "Go to sleep."

"But I don't want to sleep." Kyungsoo looked up at Kai and pouted. "Tell me a story."

"Come on, doll face!" Kai whined. "Who do you think I am? Mother Goose?"

"Please?~" Kyungsoo's wide, doe like eyes seemed to be gleaming at him. Kai tried his best not to give into them, but gee whiz they were so easy to get lost in. He huffed. 

"Alright. But try to go to sleep." Kyungsoo nodded and placed his head on Kai's chest, eyes closed. Kai cleared his throat. "Once upon a time, the Greek goddess of the moon, Selene--"

"This is a myth, not a story."

"Shut up and let me go on!" Kai rolled his eyes. "Aish. You tease. Just hush up. So, Selene was once observing the land on which her light shined on, and she saw a beautiful shepherd; the young boy Endymion. She was so attracted to him that she swooped down and kissed him to sleep. That way, she could be in his company until the sun came up without his resistance."

"Sounds like ," Kyungsoo mumbled into Kai's chest. The younger ignored him.

"She begged Zeus, the god of thunder and lightning, supreme ruler of Olympus, to grant this shepherd immortality so they could be together for the rest of eternity. Zeus complied, putting Endymion into an enchanted eternal sleep. He only woke up when Selene came to him, and together they embraced and loved each other until the end of time." He looked down. "Please tell me you're asleep."

Kyungsoo only responded with a soft snore escaping from his bow like lips. Kai's fingers gently traced their form. Over the curves and down the flat line. There he went again. Staring at Kyungsoo as he slept. A rather strange habit, but Kai loved it. He lay awake with Kyungsoo in his arms, observing the doll.

His thumb gently swiped over the boy's cheek, caressing the flawless, smooth skin. His pointer finger moved down to his jawline and then his neck, not stopping until it met up with Kyungsoo's collar bone. Kai cocked his head as his finger ran around the collar bone, feeling the rise of it underneath Kyungsoo's skin.

Fingers lacing through Kyungsoo's luscious hair, Kai lowered his head to kiss the top of Kyungsoo's. If he were granted immortality with Kyungsoo... That would be something. They would truly stay together forever. Everyone who was against them would die and let them be eventually. And he'd never get tired of Kyungsoo. Through all those centuries, the love would be fresh like a ripe fruit.

"There should be a myth about us," Kai whispered into Kyungsoo's hair. "The doll that came to life and stole his master's heart. Although, there is a myth similar to that... No, ours would be better."

Kai held Kyungsoo like a little child and turned out the lights. He held the boy's head to his chest. "I won't ever leave you. They're going to try to rip us apart. I just know it. I won't let them. Not my father, or our friends, or the people against us; noone. We'll have our own kind of immortality. Our love will be invincible. We'll fight, Kyungsoo. I'll fight. For us." He breathed in the sweet smell of soap coming from Kyungsoo's neck. "I promise."

He closed his eyes and slowly descended into the abyss of sleep. So much had happened today with them getting married and all. Kai just hoped he wouldn't have Baekhyun running around crazy in a dress in his dream. That would be a nightmare. He held Kyungsoo evermore closer. He loved this boy so much. And he meant what he said. If Mr. Kim punched him in the face, Kai would punch right back.

~*~*~

Friday Morning

Sunshine seemed to have quite a powerful punch. It made its way through the glass of Kai and Kyungsoo's room's windows with ease, filling up the space with unbearable light. It even managed to pierce through Kai's eyelids. Rays of light dominated his dream (which thankfully had no Baekhyun in it) and he woke up. The sun was better than any ing alarm clock.

Kai wearily took a look around him. Something was weighing down his arm. He turned his head to see it still underneath Kyungsoo, just as it had been the night before. The doll's eyes were still closed, long lashes curling up into a quarter of a circle shape. Kai gently removed his numb arm and to his side to watch Kyungsoo keep sleeping.

It was not an obsession. Don't count Kai as crazy. He enjoyed watching Kyungsoo sleep. There was nothing weird about it. .... So maybe there was a lot that was weird about it but they were married now! He had the right to stare at Kyungsoo as he slept if he wanted to! It was...legal....at least he thought it was. He couldn't get arrested. And he wasn't technically a e since he was younger...

This was getting creepy.

Kai leaned over and kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. The older shifted, lifting his head a little. This exposed his neck, and Kai took the opportunity to kiss the expanse of skin of Kyungsoo's throat, specifically his Adam's apple. A gurgling type sound escaped from Kyungsoo's mouth. His eyes fluttered open as Kai's naughty mouth began to on his skin.

"Woah, woah!" Kyungsoo grabbed Kai by the shoulders and pushed him away. "Not so early in the morning!"

Kai gave him the most innocent of smiles. Anyone else would be fooled and would give in to him, but Kyungsoo knew better. He could act just as innocently if he wanted to. He had the eyes for it. Kai had given into him on many separate occasions because he had given him 'the stare.' Just like the night before.

Kai puckered his plump lips and expected to be gifted with a kiss. Kyungsoo only to his other side, covering himself up with the blanket. Pouting, Kai climbed over him, shaping his back into a bridge and bringing his face close to Kyungsoo's. The doll was pretending to look angry but Kai knew he wasn't really mad.

The younger's fingers playfully brushed against Kyungsoo's cheek, making him giggle. "Come on, doll face. Give your husband a morning kiss."

"Well, if you put it that way," Kyungsoo laughed. He picked his head up and placed a chaste, pure kiss on Kai's lips. "Better?"

Kai closed his eyes and smiled like a drunken fool. "Much better."

Kyungsoo smiled and sat up. Rubbing his eyes with clenched fists, he swung his legs out of the bed and onto the floor. He wiggled his toes against the carpet. That tickled~ Standing upright with a yawn and a stretch of his arms over his head, Kyungsoo shuffled over to the bathroom. Kai didn't let him get very far.

His arms wrapped around Kyungsoo's waist and pulled him back. The doll squirmed around in his master's hold. That only ended up in him being squeezed against Kai's body like a pillow. He felt Kai's heartbeat smashing against

Please log in to read the full chapter