Chapter 5: The true form

Love by a Monster

“Oh Mika, in your eyes I’m nice, but reality I’m cruel.” I said to her but I know she didn’t hear me, she was sound asleep.

 

Around 4 a.m. I slowly get up and grabbed my jacket.

 

“Sorry for leaving you like this Mika, but I’ll see you later.” I told her as I kissed her forehead

 

I disappeared and walked away.

 

~Mika’s POV~

 

I woke up and found myself alone. Oppa must of left, I got up but my head was throbbing. I was about to clean the mess up, but it was cleaned already. Oppa must of cleaned it for me, aww how nice of him.

 

“I’ll thank oppa with some of my home cooking.” I smiled

 

I checked the clock and I was running late. I took a quick shower and wore my clothes

It was sunny and a beautiful day. I ran to the train station and quickly got to the restaurant.

 

“Safe.” I said as I was catching my breath

 

“Made it in time Mika wow.” Hana said

 

“I know, sorry about that. Hey got any medicine for headache?” I asked

 

“Yea, come on lets go.” She said as she walked me inside the locker

 

She went inside her bag and searched for the medicine. When she found it she handed it to me and I took it from her.

 

“Thanks, you're a life saver.” I told her

 

“So what happened last night after I left? Did you too have fun? Oh wait let me guess last night was wild?” She laughed

 

“Hahaha very funny, ok yes we drank but nothing happened oppa respects me and he’s very nice and gentle.” I smiled

 

“ah of course, your oppa, so anything going on with you two I should know of ?” she asked

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I switch to my uniform

 

“Really ‘I only let Mika call me oppa’ is what he said, that should be a symbol of something right?” She teased

 

“aish chukule?” I asked

 

“Ok I’m sorry.” She apologized

 

“Thank you.” I said as I buttoned my shirt

 

“So when’s the baby shower.” She teased

 

“YA!” I screamed and she ran away laughing

 

I smiled and I closed my locker.

 

“Let’s start working shall we?” I asked myself

 

I walked out and started taking the orders. I couldn't wait to go home and cook some food for oppa. After a long hard work the sunny day turned cloudy and dark.

 

“I hope it doesn't rain, I didn't bring an umbrella.” I said to myself

 

“Yea me too.” Hana said

 

“Well gotta run, I need to do a little shopping.” I smiled as I walked back to the locker

 

“Enjoy yourself.” She told me

 

I quickly changed and headed to the supermarket, The sky was dark and it looked liked it’ll rain really hard. Hope oppa comes by, speaking of which he doesn't have a cell phone. Oh well I know that he’ll drop by sooner or later. I grabbed a lot of veggies and meat, I also got us some drinks. When I was done I headed to the register and paid for the groceries. I walked out with the bag of food in my hand, before I could make it to the train station I saw Oppa. He headed to a club so I followed hoping I that I would get a chance to ask him to come by for dinner. But he went in and I doubt they’ll let me in, so I waited for him. Twenty minutes gone by and it started to rain really hard and thunder were striking.

 

“Oppa come on out fast.” I said to my self

 

Suddenly I see him walking out with a girl, I decided to follow him. He went to an alley and he was making out with the girl. When I saw that I was heart broken. I felt tears slowly fall from my eyes. Suddenly Oppa’s hair turned red and he pulled his lips away from her and opened his mouth. His fangs were larger and bigger than vampires.

 

“Cutie what are you doing?” the girl asked

 

“Feeding.” He said as he buried his fangs on her neck

 

He covered while she was struggling to escape. I watched him feeding on her and I could actually see him her blood. I came out from my hiding place and dropped the grocery bag I was holding. Oppa stopped and took his fangs out of her neck and looked at me, as soon as he saw me he drops the girl and stared at me. Her blood drips down at from the corner of his lips.

 

“Mika.” He called my name

 

The rain drenched the two of us. Slowly he approaches me but I backed away and tripped.

 

“Mika I-

 

“no.” I said in a low voice which made him stop

 

“Please let me ex-

 

He gets closer and closer but I kept on backing away. I finally managed to get up and stared at him. I started to cry as I stared at him. The Oppa that I saw was not the oppa that I knew. I ran away leaving him in the cold rain. I ran and ran until I got to the train station. I quickly went inside and ran for the train. Just as the train was about to leave Oppa came and looked for me. In his hand were the groceries that I had planned to make dinner for him. He saw me and approached me however the train started moving and he also ran after me. I turned my gaze away from and suddenly the train was in the tunnel. I cried and cried oppa which one is the real you?

 

I got to my stop and I got off, the rain kept on pouring and the day kept on getting darker. I headed to my apartment and opened the doors slowly, I walked in and closed the door. I took off my shoes and fell to the ground. I became weak for some reason. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

 

“Mika, please open the door Mika, let me explain.” Oppa suddenly begs

 

I stayed quite not knowing what to say or do.

 

“Mika please hear me out, I know I scared you, but trust me I won’t let that happen to you.” He said

 

I Still stayed quite and waited for what he’s going to say next. However all I heard was a sigh and plastic rustling. I heard his footstep leave my door and I waited until I couldn't hear them any more. Finally I got up and opened the door, I looked out and then looked down. I found the plastic bag containing my grocery in front of me. I picked it up and closed the door, I walked in with the bag and placed it on my kitchen table. I opened it and found all the grocery that I had bought still in there. I just burst into tears and fell to the ground. I suddenly found my self falling asleep on the floor, when I woke up it was morning but the day was still cloudy. I got up and took a shower came out and as usual I picked out the clothes I would wear.

I walked out and headed to the train station, everywhere I go it reminds me of Oppa. Why though even though I saw his true self I can’t help but think about him. I arrived at the restaurant, but I wasn’t feeling so well. Just when I was about to walk into the locker room I stumbled and fell. Hana came running to me, helped me up and brought me to the locker room. She sat me down on the sofa and gave me glass of water.

 

“Gwenchana?” She asked

 

I nodded but my head is throbbing with pain, my body was hot.

 

“Mika your burning up you have to go home.” She said

 

“It's ok I’ll just work-

 

But I fell and she catch me.

 

“Mika you can't work, you have to go home.” She said to me

 

“but i-

 

“Mika go home.” She demanded

 

“Ok, I’ll go.” I gave up

 

“I’ll tell sajang nim that your going home.” She said as she got up and so did i

 

“Sajang nim, Mika is going home, she’s not feeling too well.” She notified the manager

 

“Ya, Mika you work too hard, take a good week rest ok.” He said

 

“De, kamsahmida sajangnim.” I bowed and walked out

 

I took a taxi this time and before I know it I was home. I paid the man and he gave me back my change and I left. I walked to my apartment slowly and opened the door. I took off my shoes and walked to my bedroom, I took of my jacket and my pants. I left my shirt on and grabbed a pair of my shorts. When I was done changing I sat down on my bed and stared at the grocery that I still had from yesterday. I got up and put the whole bag in the fridge, I walk back to the bed and got under the covers. While I was laying down the covers smelled like oppa. That’s when it hit me, That night when oppa and I were drinking I made him stay with me. He kept me warm and close to him.

 

“Oppa.” I called him as I began to shed tears,

 

I fell asleep as my tears flowed out. I could feel my body getting hotter and hotter. I started to cough and sniffed. It was so cold in here I felt as if someone opened the window and left it open. Oppa I’m sorry, which one should I believe though?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~Here you go guys sorry for the late update, i was in DC hope you enjoy it~