I do NOT pout!!

My Virtual Girl
 
AN: Hey guys! I know it's unsual for me to put a note up top, but it's just important for me to explain few thing in regards to the actual language Jonghyun is speaking to each of the girls. Sooooo
 
- Jonghyun x Jiyeon: English. She started in Korean but changed into english. She sometimes still speak some korean but mainly, she speaks english with the same accent as Jonghyun, Aussie accent.
- Jonghyun x Yoona: Korean.
- Jonghyun x Taeyeon: Korean off course, xD
- Jonghyun x Nana: English. Nana speaks with him in English with a british accent.
 
With that said.... on with the story!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're late!"
 
Jonghyun is served with a pouting 12 years old..... I mean 16 years old girl waiting right in front of the door.
 
"Yeah... Sorry... Teacher held me back. She was suspicious about how i managed to change in just a day" he explained.
 
"Oh?.. What did you say" Jiyeon asked. her curiosity is peaked, just like a 12 years old, comes another interesting thing, she forgets how she was upset just a second ago.
 
"One of my schoolmate said something about me using make up to hide my face all this time. So i just played along with it" Jonghyun explained.
"Hey, what is in that box over there?" Jonghyun pointed at a boxes that was at the corner of the livingroom.
 
"Aahahaha it's nothing, let me put it away... It's just some girly stuff" Jiyeon said nervously as she ran upstairs to put the box away.
 
Jonghyun managed to see the box a little closer, it was one of them boxes that his school uses. It has his school symbol on the side and the color is dark blue, just like the school uniform. "Maybe she just used it to keep her gadgets" Jonghyun said to himself.
 
"Jiyeon!! Are you coming!!!" Jonghyun called Jiyeon
 
"Coming! Coming!" He heard her running
 
"I've got a part time job tonight, so i want get this done before i start" Jonghyun explain
 
"Waaaaaaa?? You're going to leave again????" Jiyeon whinned.
 
"Jiyeon-ah,,, i've got to go to work... I need money...." Jonghyun tried to coax her.
 
"No! You already left me for the Whhooooollee day! You are NOT going to leave me again!" She fold her hands across her chest, putting her foot down.
 
Jonghyun has had a trying day, he didn't want to add to his stress an angry girl before his work shift even started
 
"Ok... Ok... You can come to work, but promised me you will be good" Jonghyun said weakly
 
Jiyeon just nodded happily
 
"You know, there really is nothing to do at the bar. You would be bored there just sitting. Are you sure you still wanna come?" 
 
"Yesssss i will be a good girl, i promised" Jiyeon said sweetly
 
"And no drinking alcohol, ok!" Jonghyun said sternly
 
"Ok" she said cheerfully
 
"........ I am waaaayy to young to be a father" Jonghyun mumbled. Jiyeon heard this and giggled.
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
 
And so the shopping adventure begins! 
 
"Jiyeon-ah can't you walk by yourself?" Jiyeon asked feeling more than a little uncomfortable. Jiyeon is currently hugging one of his arm tightly. 
 
"Why? You don't wanna be close to me? You hate getting close to me?" She answered, putting on her hurt face.
 
"No... Its's just that.. ahhhh nevermind" Jonghyun didn't even bother.
 
While they are walking around, people around them starting to notice the couple. Jonghyun is wearing a simple black pair of jeans, white plain t-shirt and black leather jacket, while Jiyeon is wearing her blue dress, her only dress. 
Seeing them talking in english, people are starting to wonder that maybe they are some kind of tourist. 
 
Oblivious to all the attention they are getting, Jonghyun and Jiyeon started their shopping.
 
Turned out Jiyeon is a bit of a tomboy. Out of the clothing she chose, most of them are trousers and t-shirts. True, they are all tight fitting clothes but still, Jonghyun had imagine she would be into all those girly frilly stuff, apparently not. She did however picked a few dresses and formal clothing. 
 
And at all time, she made Jonghyun sat through while she poses for him. It was both nightmare and dream come true for him. 
 
"She is pretty. That is for sure." Jonghyun mumbled as he braces for another round of posing.
 
Each time she comes out, she always try and pose as y or cute as possible. Somehow, it became some sort of a sport for her to see if he can get him excited or red faced. Much to Jonghyun's dismay.
 
Truth be told, Jonghyun kinda expected this would happen. After all, this always happens when you take a girl out for cloth shopping right? And this one does not have a wardrobe at all so it will be 10 times worst.
But what he didn't expect was her forcing him to buy stuff too
 
"Jiyeon-ahh, i don't need clothing. I've got plenty already at home" he pleaded
 
Jiyeon crunched up her nose cutely and said "those things at home? I don't think they are worthy to be called clothing, they are barely even worth to be called table cloth" 
 
"Hey!  Those are my clothes you talking about!" Jonghyun argued, sounding a little offended.
 
"Yeah, and they " she said not backing down one bit.
"Listen" she continues "You want to be normal right? You want girls to notice you?"
 
Jonghyun nods reluctantly
 
"Well then just listen to me! I promise i will make you look sooo good girls will practically fall on your lap" 
 
"Yeah yeah... Lets get this over with" jonghyun grumbled
 
Smiling triumphantly, Jiyeon proceeded to dress him
 
"..... Now this is full hell" Jonghyun whined. He is currently being made into a live action barbie doll.
 
After 3 and a half hour long, they are finally done. Well, Jiyeon isn't fully done yet, but they have to wrap up since it's nearing 7:30 pm now and Jonghyun's shift starts at 8pm.
 
"Come on, we gotta go!" Jonghyun urges Jiyeon
 
Very reluctantly and with no small amount of pitiful looks, Jiyeon complied.
 
So off they went, back to their home to get ready.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 
When they got home, Jiyeon went straight to get dressed. Since this is kind of a formal bar, Jiyeon had to dress to impress. 
 
"How do i look?" She asked Jonghyun when si finally got out.
 
"Good!" Jonghyun squeaked in a pitch voice.
 
Jiyeon smirked knowingly. 
 
Jonghyun was going to lecture her for taking so long getting ready. But as soon as he saw her, all words died in his throat
 
She is wearing a low cut sea blue cocktail dress that she purchased earlier. She is wearing a thin layer of make up, not to strong, just enough to make her look more matured since this is a bar. She braided her hair loosely, and what shocks him the most is that her hair turns a from dark brown to jet black.
 
"So,,, good...." Jonghyun stared
 
"Oppaaaaa, i thought we are late?" Jiyeon said teasingly, knowing the effect she got on him. She always calls him oppa eveytime she wants to .
 
"Wah? Oh! Yeah! Lets go!" Suddenly his sense of urgency came flooding back
 
Jiyeon just giggled at his silly reaction
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
Once they got to the bar, Jonghyun went and follow Jiyeon through the front door. He sat her all the way at the back, facing the stage, far far away from the actual bar. "Just for safety" Jonghyun thought to himself
After he got Jiyeon settled he proceeded to the back. 15 minutes late.
 
"Where the HELL have you been!!!" Jonghyun heard Nana screamed as soon as he entered the back.
 
"Sorry, sorry, Jonghyun said as he rushingly get dressed.
 
"John!!! What happened to your face!!!" Nana screamed is shock
 
Everyone turned to see.
 
"wow this is certainly an upgrade" Yonghwa, the band leader and vocalist said, looking at Jonghyun
"Hyung, whatever you've been taking, i want some too" Minhyuk, the drummer followed
 
And then Jonghyun felt and arm snaking into his face, "Jungshin wtf!" Jonghyun screamed
"Oh! Sorry, i just wanna know if it's for real" Jungshin, the bass guitarist sheepishly said
 
Before Jonghyun could berate him anymore he was dragged by Nana who seemed to have found a temporary super power as she drags him into one of the dressing rooms
 
In there she just stared at him for a while before saying "Spill"
 
Getting ready to feed her the same excuse, Jonghyun started to speak up."well what happened is..."
 
"And don't give me some bull god damn excuse! I want the truth!" She cut her off
 
Sighing heavily, Jonghyun knew she would not back down until she is satisfied.
"Ok.. I will tell you... Just after our shift, ok?" He said
 
Seemingly appeased, Nana let him go. She wiped a few creases on his shirt and then said " you better" before leaving.
 
Jonghyun shook his head. Out of all the women in his life. Nana is the one girl he had actually known. She is his first and only girl he could actually called friend.... Until Jiyeon that is.
 
And that is why he always has a soft spot for her. 
 
Maybe it's because both of them are the only child or maybe its because both of them are into the same kind of music. Whatever the reason is after 8 months, they have become very close and protective of each other. 
 
Nana would even go so far as to say she is the closest human being jonghyun had ever known. Not counting those creepy video game girlfriends he is into.
Yes.. Nana also knows about the games. She disapproves greatly but when it comes to games, Jonghyun mind is set. 
 
One thing is for sure though, once they get started with their music, These two freaks jam and lost themselves fully. 
 
Like what they are doing now...
 
Their session has started. The band is currently playing a slow tune as an opening. Jonghyun is closing his eyes enjoying the tune while playing an accompaniment guitar rhythm whilst Nana is playing a solo melodical tune.
Not long after, Jonghyun chimed in and both became immersed in the beauty of the melody.
 
This is how they always perform. For the pair, this job is not so much a job. It is more an outlet to release their urges for music. And their getting paid on top, so it's a double win
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
After 4 straight hours of the session, the shift is finally over. 
 
Jonghyun quickly tried to slid off, but as he was just about to go, he was grabbed by the collar by Nana
"Johnny,... Aren't you forgetting something?" Nana said with a sickly sweet smile.
 
"Ah.... Ha... Ha..... No,... Off course not.... I'm. Just going to call someone i'll be right back.." Jonghyun replied with a nervous smile
 
"Really?......." Nana asked, her eyes narrowed suspiciously
 
Jonghyun nodded his head faster than the speed of light
 
When she finally lets go, Jonghyun hurriedly went outside to grab Jiyeon. When he got outside he saw Jiyeon talking animately to the two waitress and the manager. "What the hell is she up to now" jonghyun wondered as he approaches her. Jiyeon saw him coming, she wave at him and said excitedly while saying  "Jonghyun!! I got a job!!" Followed by laughters from people around her hearing how eager she is.
 
"Huuuuuuhhhhh??????" Jonghyun dreadfully replied
"Didn't i tell you to stay out of trouble?!! " Jonghyun scolded Jiyeon.
"But i did! I didn't drink, i just sit here listening to you and talking to these nice people" jiyeon argued hotly 
 
"Hey Mark, has she been troubling you?" Jonghyun greeted his manager
"Nah mate, no worries at all. You tricky bugger, you never did tell me you got a pretty bird?" Mark, an Aussie expat teases Jonghyun "And what's going on with your face?" 
"Ah... Nothing, just some make up and stuff?" Jonghyun with a strained smile
"Fair dinkum? It's amazing what these make-up can do these days ay?" Mark said in amazement
"Yea.. Yeah... Hahhaha.." Jonghyun nervously laughed. "Hey listen, i gotta take Jiyeon out back, are you sure she can come around here to work?" Jonghyun made sure again
"Sure thing mate, she can do odd jobs around here. No worries. Going to show off your pretty little thing to your mates ay? Ahahahaha" Mark teases him him
Jonghyun's face is heating up. He can feel blood raising up. He was about to argue some more when mark shooed him on "off you go then, don't wanna keep people waiting don't we?" He said with a wink.
He blushed even deeper but just nooded and pulled Jiyeon inside
 
On the way inside, Jonghyun pulled Jiyeon to the side. He explained the situation with Nana. He asked if it's ok with her if He tells Nana about what's going on.
 
Jiyeon just gives him a teasing grin and said "Hyunnie, you sly dog! Who is this Nana girl? Is this your 'goal' girl??! Hey? Hey?" She said while wagging her eye brows
 
"No...no... No!!! You're wrong!!! She's just a friend!! A good friend!!" Jonghyun hurriedly argued
 
"Really?? Ok.... If you sure..." Jiyeon said with a knowing smirk
 
"Arrgghhh i wish i could just wipe that smug smirk off her face" Jonghyun cursed himself
 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
 
After a super long sigh, Jonghyun opened the door to the backstage, bracing for the worst. What he saw was An empty room with only Nana. She has apparently fell asleep while waiting.
 
"Phewww.... At least the boys are gone... At least i don't have to worry about them" Jonghyun thought..
 
"Oooooooo.... Hyunnie! The girl is a hottie!!! Well done!!" Jiyeon exclaimed after seeing Nana.
 
"Uhhm...., wha....." All the ruckus seemed to have woken Nana up.
Nana opened her blurry eyes... and the moment she saw Jiyeon her eyes widened in shock
 
"John..... Who is....." Nana said
 
"This is Jiyeon..." Jonghyun said as he sat down across Nana.. "Now, this is what happened...." 
 
Jonghyun then proceeded to tell her the exact story of what happened... After 29 minutes, and several gasps of shock later, he was finally done.
 
"Nooooooooo waaaaaaayyy......." Nana said in disbelief...
 
"I know, right........" Jonghyun agreed as he nods
 
"You actually live with a girl now..." Nana continued
 
"Hhuuuuuuuuhhhh?????? Out of all the thing i told you, this is what you are worried about???!!!" Jonghyun asked increduleously
 
"DUHHHH!! I mean it's you!! No offence, but you kinda with girls" Nana bluntly said
 
"Gee... Thanks.." Jonghyun replied bitterly..
 
"So... Are you two like... like..... " Nana asks, with a naughty look on her face..
 
"Off course we are!" Jiyeon suddenly butted in. "ALL. THE. TIME." She replied as she reached Jonghyun arm and hugged it tight.
 
In an instant Jonghyun's face boiled.
 
"Oooooooooooo!!!! My Johnny is all grown up!!!!" Nana said wiping a fake non existent tears
 
"No! No! No! We definitely NOT!!!!" Jonghyun stood up and screamed with his face burned
 
After a moment of silent, both girls fell on the floor laughing..
 
Realising he had just been had again, Jonghyun grabbed his bag and walked out while sulking..
Giggles and teases can be heard as the girl tried to coaxed and cooed him.
 
"Hyunnieee!! Don't you know, you look super cute while pouting like that??" Jiyeon teases Jonghyun
"I do NOT pout!" Jonghyun argued
"Naawwww look look.. He is kicking and stomping his foot, don't you just want to pinch is his cheek!!!" Nana joined in
"No!! You stay away!!!" Jonghyun backed off
"Hey Nana! Why don't you sleep over tonight?!! Jiyeon suddenly said
"Dont invite people without asking me!!!!" Jonghyun screamed in irritation
"Sure! It'll be so much fun" Nana said ignoring. Jonghyun
"Don't just agree like that!!"....
 
On and on, cute arguments and teasing could be heard as the trio walk back until they finally reached home.
As he saw the two girls entered the house he couldn't help but wondered. 
 
"Things will be different now" he mused
 
As he entered he saw Jiyeon and Nana laughing..
 
 
 
"But i wouldn't have it any other way..." 
 
 
 
AN: another chapter is up!!!!! This time is a little about Nana. Hope you all enjoyed this.
 
Oh and by the way, thank you so much @imfercereal for upvoting!  I <3 U!!!