Bad Luck

My Virtual Girl

Beeep Beeep Beeep Beeeep!!!!!

 
 
"Aarrrggghhh..... Shut uppp...." Jonghyun moaned as he was rudely awoken.
 
He groggily checked the time
 
8:45
 
Blink..
 
Blink blink..
 
"SHIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!" A loud screech was heard. Jonghyun instantly jump up and ran straight out of the house.
 
Why is running like the devil himself is chasing him? It's simply because yesterday he was already given an ultimatum by the school. One more late arrival and he would be suspended. Normally, suspension would only mean more time to play at home, were it not for one tiny little detail.
 
Detail that said if a student is suspended, the school is obligated contact the parents of the said student to discuss the possible solution to amend the student's behaviour. 
 
Jonghyun DO NOT want his parents to know he is in trouble. Otherwise they will cut his spend money even more. "Not like there is so much to cut from anyways" Jonghyun grumbled. Yeap, that is why Jonghyun currently has a part time job. That way he could support his gaming addiction.... Err.... I mean hobby... Gaming hobby.. 
 
"Aaaaaahh.... Made it...." He sighed in relief as he walked pass the school gate with 2 minutes to spare.
 
"Lucky i still wear my uniform from yesterday" he said.... ......  ....... Eeeewww...
 
He got into the class, sat quitely on his corner and slowly try to doze off as the class starting......
 
and then it hit him.....
 
"WTFF!!!!!" He suddenly he stood up and swore.
 
Everyone in the class went quite, even the teacher stood there looking at him in disbelief...
 
"YAHHH!!!l LEE JONGHYUN!!!!" The teacher Scream so loud it was heard all the way from the building across the road. 
 
He was punished to stand outside the class for the remainder of the period, but it didn't seem to bother him, in fact it didn't even register to him yet. His mind is in full overdrive from what happened last night. 
 
"Did it really happen?? It must be just me hallucinating right?!! I was just too tired and then i was seeing things... Or maybe i fell asleep while playing and dreamt it all up?..... Yes yes... That must be it.." He tried to reasoned with himself..
 
After finding a seemingly logical explanation for his weird encounter last night, Jonghyun calmed down a bit. "After all i didn't see anyone when i left this morning" he assured himself.
 
And then he heard the school bell. "Yes! Lunch! Finally i can have some peaceful time" he cheered silently. Just as his mood was about to pick up, along came Ok Taecyeon exiting his class. 
 
"Yo looser, what the was that all about?! Were you ting on his pants or something? That would explain all the smell coming out of you!" Taecyeon taunted and teased Jonghyun.
Jonghyun tried to walked off but both taecyeon and his goons blocked his path. "I heard from the girls yesterday, you were looking ertly at my yoona" taecyeon said as he moves close to Jonghyun. A flicker of annoyance came up when Taecyeon addresses yonna as MY yoona, but jonghyun quickly clamped it down.
 
"This is my first and last warning. off" As soon as he said his last word, Taecyeon punched Jonghyun squarely on the guts. Jonghyun fell on the floor, grunting in pain from the impact.
 
"Hey hey! Cut it out!!" A voice could be heard coming out the class. 
 
"Oh my god! Its Lee Dong Hae!!! God!! He is so hot! I know right? He is so handsome! Look, he is even nice enough to save that stinky jonghyun, awwww he is such a nice guy!!!" Jonghyun could hear all the girls within a hundred metres swoon over Donghae.
 
Jonghyun hates Donghae.. He hates Donghae ten times more than he hates Taecyeon. 
 
Is it because he is Jealous? Maybe.. He is after all, the school soccer team captain, number 2 in the year on study and on top it all he got the looks. 
But no. He thinks Donghae is the biggest hypocrite of them all. Jonghyun's mind is set on thinking that eveything Donghae does, he does it for the sole purpose of gaining face or reputation. "At least with Taecyeon, you can be sure that he is what he is, a lowlife scumbag. But with Donghae, its whole different ball game" he always reasoned on his head
 
Is that the jelaousy talking?... I guess only time will tell..
 
Meanwhile still nursing his stomach in pain, jonghyun look up to see Donghae coming over to him and asked him "are you ok? Sorry, taecyeon is just being a jerk. He is a little rough along the edges but he is actually quite a ni...." 
 
"Yaaaa!!!! What are you guys doing!!!" A loud scream from a girl could be heard as she pushes through the crowd and pushed donghae away.
 
"Hey John, are you alright?" The girl said in english with a strong british accent
 
Meet Im Jin Ah.
 
Otherwise known as Nana, Jonghyun's school friend from class next door slash his part time job coworker slash band member
 
"Yeah, i'm fine" Jonghyun replied as he walked off from crowd. 
 
"Hey, i ain't done with you!!!" taecyeon screamed as he tried to lunge at Jonghyun once more. luckily Donghae is just right next to him so he quickly grabbed and stopped him. Seeing this as an opening Nana quickly elbowed taecyeon and ran off to follow Jonghyun.
 
"You !! I'll get you for this!!!" Taecyeon screamed his head off as Nana turned and maturely stucked her tounge out before running off again.
 
"Johnny!!! Don't run too fast!!!" Nana said as she ran to catch up with Jonghyun.
 
Along the corridor, girls and boys alike whispers in wonders. How in the hell, does a hottie like Nana know a looser like Jonghyun. It's been a common debate amongst the student over how they knew each other. And since both Jonghyun and Nana are tight lipped about it, they are left to speculate. From secret couple to secret brother/sister, all the students had their own theories. There is even a running pool on what is the exact nature of their relationship. 
 
The truth is both Jonghyun and Nana have a common secret. They secretly worked in an australian/british expat bar. And since children under 19 are not supposed to work in bars, they would have to keep it a secret. Getting the job is easy enough since Jonghyun is born in Australia and Nana was raised in England, so english was never a problem..
 
Why would they risk getting caught and going through all the trouble to keep this a secret just so they can get this job? Its for two reasons. 
 
One is simple enough, money. Overnight and evening bars pay good money and they don't have to work so hard or take long hours. 
 
Two, both Jonghyun and Nana both love blues music. Jonghyun loves paying guitar. Blues in particular, he would even say, when the moment is right, a good blues jamming session could be on par with the best game he ever played, and that my friend is saying alot. In Nana's case, it's no different. Her father is some big shot blues saxophone player from england, so naturally she loves blues too. 
 
Knowing Jonghyun as he is, they did have quite the rough patch at the start of the band. Jonghyun had a hard time adjusting with having a girl on the band. But after awhile, things starting to get better. Especially after Jonghyun saw how nerdy and geeky Nana could get once she talks about blues music. That fact, coupled with the fact that Nana can speak fluent english, Jonghyun's native tounge, made him slowly became immune to her. So, its not like Jonghyun is ok with girls now,... It's more like he doesn't see her as a girl as much now.
 
"Finally! Can't you even stop for a second for me!" Nana huffed in annoyance when she finally caught uP with Jonghyun
 
"You shouldn't have done that" Jonghyun said, ignoring her whinning.
 
"Done what?" 
 
"Hit that dickhead" jonghyun replied 
 
"Huh?......" Nana's face was scrunched up in confusion for a moment until suddenly it twisted into a large grin "Naaaaaawwwwwww, is ickle Johnny worried about little ol' me? Aaaaawwww that is sooo sweeett" she .
 
Jonghyun looked at her with a blank expression, he lift his left eye brows and said "you're such a dork" and started to walk off again.
 
"Hey Johnny! Wait up" Nana said as she giggles her way to him. She just loves to .
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
After putting up Nana's antiques for another 15 minutes, he managed to trick his way out of her grasp and slip away. He made his way to his favourite spot up at the roof
 
"Finally.... some peace " he sighed in relief as he opened up the entrance to the roof
 
"Aha!! I knew you would come back here again!" 
 
"God no....." Jonghyun said in dread
 
It's Taeyeon.
 
Ever since yesterday's incident, taeyeon has been waiting for a chance to confront Jonghyun's again. "How dare he ignore me like i don't even exist" she said over and over again. She had sworn he would pay for his lack of respect. She wanted to confront him after school is over yesterday but somehow he skipped the whole period after lunch. "What a delinquent" she quipped in disdain. And then this morning she thought she would have her chance before class, but he messed it up by coming to class just before it started. Taeyeon even contemplating talking to him during class, but as she was about to decide, he just had to and get himself punished outside the class. 
 
"Caught you red handed now, there is no where to run!" Taeyeon said as she pushes Jonghyun away from the door and block the only back down.
 
Jonghyun just froze there unmoving. There it goes again. His fear of woman has struck again... This time his brain literally shuts down.
 
Taeyeon is looking at him, waiting for any reply. But when he isn't showing any signs of responding, her anger boils over. She moves close to him, pulls him by the neck tie and pulling his head closer to hers
 
"You!!  Don't think that i don't know about you! You are second last in class, just after that girl who was sick for over 4 months! You always late! You always skip classes, You are an embarassment to our class!!" Taeyeon accused him. 
 
"... Jonghyun... Say.... Something...." Jonghyun screamed in his mind. His head is going into meltdown from the close proximity between his head and hers... He can even smell the orange scent from her lip balm...
 
Meanwhile, Taeyeon is seething when the boy still appears to be ignoring him.
 
"You don't wanna talk! Fine!!! I really didn't wanna do this, but since you left me no choice, i'm gonna have to take you our homeroom teacher!"  As soon as she finished talking, she pulled jonghyun by the neck tie, dragging him to the teachers room. Along the way snickers and giggles can be heard from students seeing a tall boy like Jonghyun being dragged by a super pissed off looking Taeyeon who maybe  only as tall as Jonghyun's shoulder. 
 
When they finally got to the teachers office, Taeyeon rant for a good ten minutes about all of Jonghyun's bad behaviours and grades. She was giving a long and convincing argument about how something must be done about this situation. All the while, Jonghyun just kept his head down and tries to calm himself up.
 
"Yes, you are right. I think something must done about him, and his grade especially" miss Song Jihyo, their homeroom teacher commented
 
Taeyeon smirk victoriously at Jonghyun. "This is what you get for ignoring me, fool" she mused.
 
"Taeyeon-ah, from now on, you should tutor him until his grades reaches a passable mark" the teacher suddenly said while hiding something that look suspiciously like a smile.
 
"Whaa.. What??? You have got to be joking miss! I am really busy with my own study, and plus next year is our final year, i have to prepare for my own college entrance, not to mention all the student body responsibilties, i am not qualified  for this miss!!!!" Taeyeon crammed all those in one sentence trying to get away from this approching nighmare.
 
"You are the top student in your year, if you are not quailifed then i don't know who is. Besides, You are the one who suggest we help him, and you are the class president right? It's your duty to help students in need. Or is the president position getting to much for you?.. Should i find someone else?" The teacher replied calmly.. A little too calmly for Taeyeon's liking, it almost feels like she is up to something
 
Dread starting to fill Taeyeon. This is not what supposed to happen. He was supposed to be properly chastised maybe even suspended,...... anything but this... She can not loose the president position too.. She needs it badly for reference to get into her favourite college..
 
"It wont be so bad. Just tutor him a couple times a week or so and i will even write a letter of recommendation for your college entrance if you do this" the teacher said again
 
Sighing defeatedly, Taeyeon just nodded in resignation. She knew the teacher has got her by her metamorphical balls. 
 
"Is this ok with you jonghyun-ah? If not, i may have to suspend you" the tracher turned her attention to jonghyun
 
All this time jonghyun just kept quite, kept his head down and hoping this will all go away. But no such luck. As soon as the teacher suggests tutorship, his whole heart body and soul wanted to refuse. "How the hell am i gonna function with her as a tutor??!!! I can't even look at her in the eyes.... Arrgghhhh this is a nighmare" he screamed in his mind.
 
But then the teacher threaten him with the "S" word. So he had no choice but to nod. He still doesn't trust his voice around Taeyeon, or even the teacher for that matter, after all the teacher is a woman too.
 
Nodding satisfiedly the teacher just said "ok good, now scram. I got grades to mark"
Both student left the office with sagged shoulder, feeling utterly defeated.
 
As soon as they left teacher's office, taeyeon turned to jonghyun and point at him with as much authority she could muster on her small figure while saying "you! Now that i am stuck with you, you are gonna do as i say, when i say, got it!"
 
Jonghyun just nodded while trying to look anywhere but her. This infuriates her all over again
 
"I've got no time for you during school days so the only way is for me to come to you during weekends. Don't you dare trying something funny, i will have you know, i am quite profficient in defending myself" she said as menacingly as she possibly could
 
Again jonghyun just nod
 
Taeyeon then just walked off with a huff of irritation.
 
"Phew.... I'm glad that's over.... Man, i still got class.. Should i just skip,....  damn... I will get suspended for sure if i do that, now that i got that insane girl watching me like a hawk.... Arrgggkkk this is soo annoying" Jonghyun rants and whines as he begrudgingly walks back to class.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Getting back in class, he noticed almost everyone was already there. He got in just before the teacher arrived.
 
As he sat on his chair, he noticed Yoona giving him a look of concern. 
"Guess words travel fast around here" He thought.
 
As the class progresses, he's starting to notice that yoona keeps looking back at him, looking like she wants to ask him something. He was just about to shurg it off as just an imagination when a crumpled paper flew onto his desk.
 
He opened the letter...
 
 "Jonghyun-shi.. I heard about what happen this morning. I am really sorry, Taecyeon is such a jerk. He has no rights to do that. Are you alright? I heard he hit you pretty hard"
 
Jonghyun looked up to see Yoona looking at him expectantly... Like she is waiting for an answer.. Jonghyun ignored her for a little while, But then he realise she is showing no signs of turning back until he gives her some sort of reply.. So he just weakly nodded.
 
Seemingly satisfied with the respond she got, Yoona turned back around facing the teacher with a smile
 
Jonghyun on the hand,was about to do the same, but he managed to catch the severly pissed off Taecyeon in the eye. His eyes is filled with rage after watching the small interaction yoona and jonghyun just had. Taecyeon gave him a menacing grin and then signalling his fingers across his throat and then pointing at Jonghyun. In other words, you're dead.
 
"Great... Just great... What the is up with my luck... Maybe i should wash myself with flowers for seven days and seven nights to wash all this bad luck i've been getting" Jonghyun said as he slammed his head onto his desk.
 
Meanwhile Taecyeon completely missed the fact that Yonna saw his gesture to Jonghyun. She frowned for a minutes and then her face turned to a more determined look. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Afterschool, Jonghyun dashed out of the class faster than the speed of light, and then with the skill of a special forces commando, he navigates his way out of the school without getting caught by Taecyeon and his goons.
 
Once outside, he lets out a long sigh of relieve. He knows its not the end. He knows that Taecyeon just going to keep on coming until he got him. But for today at least.. Just for today. He is free. 
 
Free to go home
 
Free to play with his "girlfriend"
 
Jonghyun was imagining all the fun time he will have as soon as he gets home, and before he knows it. He arrived home already.
 
He opened the door and the first the door and the first thing he realised is that all of his shoes and thongs are neatly organised on the shelf....
 
"That's strange... " he thought to himself..
 
As he start to walk along to the livingroom, a feeling of uneasiness starting to grow in him. His place feels off.... He was sure some dirt and smudges from food dropped on the floor are all gone now,.. And the house smells funny.... 
 
But things finally hits the fan when he finally enters the livingroom..
 
His jaw literally dropped on the floor.
 
The room is spotless.. Everything is so neat and tidy, even all his games are all stacked up neatly. All the dirty clothes that was lying around the livingroom are all gone.  all the leftover foods are gone too. And to top it all, the room had a cool breeze coming from the window that is open. Something that hasn't happen since he closed the veranda about 4 months ago when the winter started.
 
"Was there a thief in here???!!!  A clean freak thief who couldnt help himself??!!!" 
"That must be it right??!!!!" Jonghyun is starting to freak out. 
 
But then suddenly he heard a soft girly moan from the sofa and in an instant, he froze..
 
The sofa is facing the Television set, away from the livingroom entrance where Jonghyun is at, so from where he is he wouldn't be able to see if anyone was hiding while lying down on the sofa.
 
"Errhhmmmm" again that soft mumbling moan was heard from the sofa...
 
Jonghyun almost jumped at the sound.
 
"Is it the thief?? Is the thief still here???" He said in panic
 
Taking the umbrella next to the door as a weapon, he slowly moves closer to his sofa..
 
Slowly...
 
Slowly..
 
Until he managed to take a peek
 
Legs.... Smooth girls legs......
 
And then he finally he moved further enough to see the suspicious person.
 
 
"Whaaa.. Whaaaaa... ttt?????" "What the HELLL??!!!!" It's that girl from the game last night?!!! What is going on here?!!  "So all those things that happens last night was real??!!!" "And what is she doing on my sofa sleeping?!!! And what is that is she wearing?!! My school shirt??!!" "And where the is her pants??!!! I can see her legs!!!"
 
Jonghyun screamed and ranted at the top of his lung.
 
 
"whats that loud noise..." The girl suddenly stirred awake
 
"Oh oppa! You're back"
 
"Welcome home!" 
 
In an instant, Jonghyun turned from pale white to blue..