Dream and Fantasy

My Virtual Girl

Im Yoon ah...

 
How do you best describe her
 
The word pretty or y just don't seem to do her justice. With her, it is more than just a pretty face. Or even that luscious curves. 
 
After all, It's not about the goods that matters, it's how you carry them. Im Yoon Ah or just Yoona to those who knows her, is the very definition of elegance. And like they say, you can buy pretty but you can never buy class.
 
And on... and on... and on.....
 
These are just a snip preview of Jonghyun's current state of mind. It's an endless stream of praise and bordeland freakish highschool fantasy.
 
Not that you can blame him really. Jonghyun currently has the luck of sitting right behind her. And that means he gets to sniff... Errrrr... I mean closely observe her.
 
SMACKK!!!! 
 
"Ouch!! What the fu......!!!" Jonghyun instinctly screamed and just in time to see a fuming teacher right behind him.
 
"Speak korean!!!! How many times do i have to tell you!! It is rude to speak english in a class!!! The teacher sternly reprimand him.
 
One look at the teacher and he deflated... "Yes, sorry. It won't happen again" Jonghyun replied in korean.
 
"And pay attention to class!! Why are you always so distracted in my class??!" the teacher said as disapprovingly. 
 
"It's nothing, sorry" he said while taking a quick glance at yoona
 
"Eewwww yoona! The stinky jonghyunie just looked at you!!" no 1 yapped
"Quick! Look away! You don't wanna catch whatever disease he's got don't you?" no 2 responded.
 
"Girls, cut it out.." Yoona said softly as she turns and smiles at jonghyun..
 
There it is again
 
That effing smile.
 
Smiles that says "are you ok..."
 
Effing pitty smile.
 
He hates it.
 
Jonghyun just looked the other way, completely ignoring yoona.
 
"I ing hate life"...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Its lunch time.
 
Finally, it's Jonghyun's best part of school. Well, aside from sniffin... I mean closely observing yoona.
 
During his prison time (that is what he called school in korea) here, Jonghyun has managed to find small secluded area on the roof of PE building. The building itself is basically just a big storage house for all sports gears. Jonghyun had the luck of finding this while cleaning the place for when he served his detention for skipping PE class. 
 
Why did he skip PE, you asked? 
"Ppfffttt... Sports are for loosers" he reasoned.
 
Right now, jonghyun is enjoying his two minute ramyun. Combined with beef jerky from the canteen and some leftover chilli sauce he salvaged in his bag (from god knows how long). He was content. "Finally, things starting to pick up... You never know, i might just...."
 
"You over there!!" 
 
A  moment of silence reigned.....
 
"What are you doing up here?!" The feminine voice again was heard.
 
"... I just effing jinx myself" jonghyun cursed.
 
Jonghyun turned to see a small figured standing in front of the exit shaft door. 
"Bloody class president.. What the eff is she doing here..." jonghyun mumbled.
 
"What was that?" The girl sternly said
 
" she heard me.... Ah nothing.... .." Jonghyun jumbled nervously.. 
 
Face turning red
 
Eyes down on the ground
 
Sweat dropping like waterfall
 
" .... What is wrong with me... Why for the life of me, cant i just hold a normal ing conversation with a girl without becoming a nervous blobbering mess" 
 
In a freak accident of nature from god knows where courage, Jonghyun decided to look at the girl for once. 
 
She narrows her eyes suspiciously at him. She has her arms acrossed each other, obviously in attempt to look as intimidating as possible. 
 
Cute...
 
That is the first thing that came into his head...
 
"You are Lee Jonghyun right? I am Kim Taeyeon your class president" 
 
Taeyeon waited for a moment for a reply.. When she saw he just stood there with his stupid noodle on his hand, staring at her like a deer caught in headlight, she continued
 
"You know you are not supposed to be here right! This place is out of bound for all students" 
 
Another long pregnant pause.....
 
And then suddenly jonghyun stood up. He picked up his bag hastily, and started to walk to the door. 
He walked pass the president without so much as a word or even a glance at her.
 
Taeyeon was dumbfounded.... 
 
"Did he just completely ignore me!" She fumed...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Why....
 
Why can't i just be normal....
 
Why can't i talk to girls... 
 
Why can't i be cool.....
 
After his tragic encounter with the class president, he decided that he had enough for the day and just ditch school for the day..
 
He walked around aimlessly while brooding and whinning..
 
After another trip to his favourite video game shop yongsan market, Jonghyun decided to go home..
 
"Aaaahhhhh..... I wish i can be what i always wanted to be....." He sighed heavily.
 
And not two second later, he turned to the corner of the narrow street leading to his house to see a video game shop.
 
"Weird... Since when is this place open..."
"I am pretty sure it is not here just this morning when i walk pass this street"
 
*Dream and Fantasy*
 
The neon headlights of the shop states.
 
"Should i go and check it out?"....
 
"Oh well.. Why not, what harm can it be. It's just a game shop" he argued as he steps into the shop...
 
 
 
 
 
AN: hello all! I'm back with a new chapter! Now, i know this is quite slow moving and the chapter in itself is quite short, but i feel that it is important for me this time to take the time to introduce the character in a proper pace, in other words not rushing things like ZOMG!!!! It's jonghyun!!! I love him till i die!!! Kind of stuff.
 
I am still thinking who i should match jonghyun with, it'll be either yoona, jiyeon, taeyeon or nana. I like weird matchings so it more likely it will go to the weirdest couple. But regardless of who it is i decide to pick, Jonghyun will have a "close" relationship with all of them at some point. 
 
Oh and one last thing, in case anyone is wondering, this story is based on Lee Jonghyun, lead guitarist of CN Blue. Not kim jonghyun, nor is it hong jonghyun. Not that there is something wrong with them, it's just that i always find Lee jonghyun a fascinating character (especially now after i watch him religiously on WGM... My guilty pleasure xD )
 
I can promise you, once the plot is going, it will be faster, and hopefully my muse will be kind to me and i will be able to write a longer chapter.
 
But for now, it's the end of my rant. enjoy and please review!