Tell me your wish

My Virtual Girl

Jonghyun's currently sitting on his livingroom. Warm tea on his hand. 

 
He looks around the unfamiliar cleanliness of his house and then his eyes fell on the game girl, or Jiyeon as she introduced itself.... Or herself.... He is not too sure...
 
That bright smile and those beautiful eyes.... There is no mistake. That is definitely the girl from the game..
 
"How is this possible?" Jonghyun asked, finally breaking the silence.
 
"Well... You activated me when you play the disc so here i am!" Jiyeon replied with her usual cheery tone.
 
"So you are not a.... Girl then??" Jonghyun asked, uncertain of how to better to ask the question
 
"What!! Are you blind?!! Can't you tell?!!!" Jiyeon shrieked, she got up from her seat across from Jonghyun and puffed up her chest as hard as she could to show that she is definitely a girl..
 
"Ok.. Ok... I get it, you are a girl" jonghyun hurriedly said. He can started to feel his face heating up. It took all his will power to torn himself from the view.
 
Jiyeon smirks, knowing the effect she has on Jonghyun. So like any good girl would, she decided to more.
 
"Soooo What would like me to call you..." Jiyeon starting to move closer..
 
"Jonghyun-shi..." and closer
 
"Oppa...." and closer
 
"Or....." At this point she basically had close to his earlope. She then purred her last word..
 
"Master......"
 
"Naaaaahhhhhh.... Oppa is fine, jonghyun is fine...." Jonghyun jumps and move away like he is on fire.
 
Jiyeon suddenly broke into laughter "Hahahahaha relax. I am just playing with you!" 
 
Jonghyun was dumfounded.. After a few seconds, he realised that he was just being played. He mustered every last bit of dignity he got left and tried to look as calm as possible
 "So why are you here anyways? Just to make fun of me is it?" He sulked
 
"Nawwww.. Don't be mad.. I'm just playing with you" Jiyeon cooed at Jonghyun like he is a 5 years old sulking kid.
 
Jonghyun tried his best not to pout, doing so would mean that she wins. Ignoring her attempt to baby him, Jonghyun pressed further "you still haven't asnwer me, why are you here?" 
 
"Isn't it obvious? I am here to help fulfill your dreams and fantasies" Jiyeon said.
 
"What? What do you mean?" He asked, getting even more confused
 
"Do i need to spell it out for you... Dreams... and.... Fantasies...." She purred and batted her eye lashes seductively.
 
This time though, Jonghyun is more prepared, he is starting to know how this girl is. "cut it out, we need to talk about this. This is important" jonghyun said sternly
 
"Pffttt... Kill joy..." Its Jiyeon's turn now to sulk as she plopped to the sofa.
 
"Yeah yeah, whatever" Jonghyun said while surpressing a smile after looking at Jiyeon's cute sulking pose.
"So, what are you here for again?" He asked again, still not completely sure why she is here on the first place
 
"It's to help you get what you most desired, you dummy! What have you always been wanting? What is your deepest most desperated wish?" Jiyeon asked
 
.......
 
"To be normal...."
 
That's it, he remembered now. This is what he was wishing the night that shop appeared.
 
"Bingo! I am here to help you to be normal!" Jiyeon said
 
"And how exactly are you going to do that, don't you know? I am not exactly a social butterfly. In fact i cant even talk to girls....
 
 Hold on!! How did i manage to talk to you all this time without getting all gooey??!!" Jonghyun finally realised the fact that he has been talking to this girl all the time without all his usual nervousness. 
 
"I don't know" Jiyeon shrugged while smiling innocently... a little too innocent for Jonghyun's liking. He can sense something is going on here...
 
He narrows his eyes suspiciously at Jiyeon and asks her "where do you come from anyway? How did you get here?"
 
"I came from there, DUH!!" Jiyeon said while pointing at the TV like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
 
Sensing that he won't be getting any straight answers now, he decided to drop the matter... for now.
 
"Look" Jonghyun continued "I don't know what you got in mind, but let me save you the time and effort, it's useless. I'm rubbish with women. It's just..... Hopeless" 
 
"But that was before!!! Now you got me!!! You'll see, you will get everything that you wished for in no time at all!" Jiyeon said with full confidence
 
"How? Can you magically turn people to like me?" Jonghyun quizzed
 
"No.... I can't interfere with free will" jiyeon answer sadly
 
"Can you make me stop getting all nervous in front of girls then?"
 
"No... I can't shape people's behaviour either" she replied, looking disappointed
 
 "Can you at least make me rich then?" 
 
"No...... I can work though, i will find a job and give all the money i got to you" she said, trying to sound as sincere as she could.
 
"Don't worry about it... I knew it was too good to be true.." Jonghyun sighed
 
Jiyeon now looks utterly dejected.. Her shoulders sagged, looking just like a sad kicked puppy..
 
After looking at her for a second, Jonghyun felt bad for being so disappointed. He tries to console her "It's fine, i'm used to it anyways. Thanks for trying though, i really appreciate it" with a genuine smile.
 
Jiyeon looks visibly brighten after hearing him.
 
"Besides, look at me. Who would want to be anywhere near a guy like me anyways" Jonghyun said bitterly.
 
"That! I can do that!" Jiyeon suddenly said
 
"Do What?" Jonghyun asked, but Jiyeon had already dashed out thr livingroom
"Hey, where are you going!" He asked again in confusion.
Steps could be heard loudly upstairs where his room is.
"What in the world is she doing?" Jonghyun wondered
 
Not too long after, Jiyeon returned with a small suitcase. Jonghyun eyed the case curiously. Jiyeon seemed to noticed this since she opened up to explain "this! is my equipment bag. Inside it there are lots of useful gadgets." 
 
Jonghyun took a little peek inside the now open suitecase and saw mainly girly stuff. You know, make up and stuff. He made a mocking face and said "what? What's a bunch of cosmetics gonna do?" 
 
"Hah! Laugh all you want now, but we'll see how you act after you try these!" Jiyeon said seemingly undeterred by Jonghyun's condecending tone.
In here left palm, she is holding two small capsules, a bottle filled with some orange gel and a clear jar of what appears to be some sort of a cream inside. 
On her right hand she is holding a weird looking wet-suit, made out of all shinny material.
 
"What are those...." Jonghyun eyed the items suspiciously.
 
Jiyeon puts down all the items on her and then moves closely Jonghyun. She held both Jonghyun's and on her and asks him "Do you trust me?" with the biggest puppy dog eyes that would melt even satan himself.
 
Jonghyun's mind screamed HELL NO!
 
But after looking at her several more seconds, he nods defeatedly
 
"Excellent!" Jiyeon chirped happily, "come!" and with that she pulled 
 
"Wait! Where are we going!?" Jonghyun asked, while being dragged away.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*Jonghyun POV*
 
"Ji.... Ji.... Jiyeon...  What are we doing in he... here....." Jonghyun i stutteringly said.
 
"What do people do in a bathroom? Offcourse having a bath, you silly" she replied nonchalantly
 
This girl is crazy, why did she take me... "Wait wait wait! Hold on!! Why are you taking your clothes off!!!" I screamed in panic and turned around, facing asay from her.. I may not look like it, but eventhough i am a full blooded 16 years old male, i am no ert. Or at least that's what i try to convince myself anyways.
 
"Listen, just trust me ok, i promised we won't do anything naughty.." She said... 
 
Ok, that calmed me down a bit. 
 
 "yet...." 
 
Scratched that, i'm back to full panic mode.
 
"Now, do you want me to take your clothes off or can you do it yourself?" She asked
 
"Can we at least talk about this first?" I plead "it's not proper for a young girl and..."
 
"So you don't trust me after all.." I was cut by her talking with her sad tone.
 
somehow i'm starting to feel this stupid protective feeling over this girl. And in a momentary lapse, i forgot the reason i turned around on the first place, i turned back and said "No!! That's not it at....." 
My words died on my throat. 
 
There she was. 
 
In all her glory.
 
and trust me she is full of glory......
 
I froze on my spot. I can feel my face turning completely red. This is after all my first time "seeing" a girl.
 
Jiyeon giggled at my reaction while saying "i'm glad you approve" with that infuriating teasing tone of hers
 
She ten procceded to remove my clothing while i am still in a state of mental shock...
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
So here i am, inside a bath, . With a super hot girl.
 
Smilling stupidly, i was thinking, You know what, i take back all that notion of bad luck i said in school earlier.. This may just be the best day i've ever had. 
 
Jiyeon is currently massaging my whole body with that orange gel she got from the bottle. I am a little curious as to what the nature of gel is, but as usual, i just shrugged it off as a mere shower gel.
 
She kept at it for a while, massaging every part of my body, from my head down all the way to my toes
 
It felt really good, but at the same time, when she reached my more "sensitive" parts, I squealed at every touch. It was made worse by the fact that my "little brother" decided it was the best time to "wake up". I could just hear her giggling.. God... This is so embarrassing. 
 
How can you be in heaven and hell at the same time. 
 
*End Jonghyun POV*
 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
 
As soon as Jiyeon said she was done, Jonghyun jumped out the bath. He rushingly tried to find some sort of clothing but Jiyeon quickly stopped him.
 
"Hold on! Let me apply this lotion on you, this is good for you, i promise" Jiyeon said with her hands on her heart looking as innocent as angel of god herself. 
And then without waiting for him to reply, she just started to apply the lotion on him.
 
Jonghyun knew he should resist, he is practically being molested. By a really hot girl that is. But stil, molested regardless. Just as he was about to say something, the cream gentle touches his skin. 
 
"Lily" he mumbled.
 
The cream smelled alot like lily. Jonghyun always loved the smell of lily flower, he always thought it gives a soothing effect nothing else can. So, just like that, his attempt of resistance has been foiled...... again...
 
After another round of private part touching and giggling, she finally finished with the lotion.
 
"Here, you must wear this" Jiyeon handed Jonghyun that wet suit he saw earlier from Jiyeon's suitcase
 
"Why the in the world would i wear a wet-suit at home, not to mention to bed?" Jonghyun asked incredulously.
 
Once again, Jiyeon gives him that don't-you-trust-me-puppy-eyed look. And once again Jonghyun crumbled. He begrudgingly put on the weird attire while muttering something about certain looks being banned.
 
Surprisingly, once he put on the gear, it was quite comfortable. It sort of hugs his body completely. Leaving no gap between the fabric and his skin. One other pleasant thing he noticed was the fact that somehow this suit has got some sort of warming mechanism. It is already april, but it can still get quite cold at night, Jonghyun was worried he would freeze to death, it appears he was worriying for nothing.
 
After seeing him on the suit, Jiyeon gave him a satisfied look and then she put her hands out to gives the last two capsules to Jonghyun
 
This time Jonghyun doesn't even bother to resist. Even though in his mind, he knows it is highly suspicious and not to mention down right idiotic to trust a stranger, he just knew it would be pointless argue.
 
With a sigh of resignation, Jonghyun downed both pills.
"What now.." He asked, sounding utterly defeated
 
"Now.... we rest" jiyeon said. She then procceded to drag him into the bedroom. The new and improved, sparky clean bedroom. But not that Jonghyun noticed, at the moment he got other things on his mind.
 
Jiyeon plopped onto the bed and then reach her arm out for Jonghyun. "Come, let's rest" she said
 
"Wha.... What?! I can't sleep wit..." Jonghyun said in panic, face heating up again.
 
"Aiiisshhh, just come, i know you are tired. We'll just sleep. Just sleep... I know you are tired" jiyeon said impatiently
 
That's true.. I am quite tired. I had a long day, and after that hot bath and massage, i'm so ready to hit the pillow, jonghyun mused.
 
Slowly and a little wearily Jonghyun finally moved to the bed and laid down next to Jiyeon. He doesn't have the courage to face her side so he just turned his back on her.
 
After a little while, and nothing happened, Jonghyun started to relax. Just when he started to get drowsy, he felt an arm snaking around his waist. 
Jonghyun immediately tense. Especially after not a second later, he felt Jiyeon's face on the croon of his neck.
 
She whispered. "It will be hard for you tonight, but i am here with you"
 
Jonghyun was a little surprised that she sounded a little sombre, not like her usual cheery tone. But as tiredness and fatigue taking over, Jonghyun just dismiss it and fell into dreamland.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
That night, Jonghyun had the worst dream ever. 
 
It was so vivid and real.
 
He was in a torture chamber, lying on a torture bed having  every bone and muscle of his body pulled apart. he felt his body burn as the fire lit below him. He felt like someone has taken a hot steel and stuck it straight into his eyes. And the worst of all, he felt like every organ in his body was pulled apart. 
 
The pain kept on going, and gets worst by the minute. And just when Jonghyun thought he couldn't take it anymore, he woke up.
 
 
His breathing is laboured
 
He is sweating all over his body...
 
Getting up, he feels all the ache and pain all over his body. He grabs his glasses and puts them on. To his surprise he couldn't see well with it. What is even more surprising is the fact that after he took them off, he can see clearly. 
 
"what the helll.... " he mumbled.
 
"Oh! You're awake" jiyeon groggly said, getting up from bed.
Her hair is messy and face a little puffy. but it didn't take away from her beauty a little bit. If anything, she seems to radiate even more in the morning.
 
"My... My eyess....." Jonghyun said
 
"Oh! It worked then?! Let me see" jiyeon perked up and Jonghyun's words
"Hmmm... Not bad....not bad at all if i say so myself" she assessed as she checks out Jonghyun body.
 
"What are you doing?" Jonghyun asked in confusion
 
"See for yourself" Jiyeon said, pointing at the mirror in his ensuite the bathroom.
 
Jonghyun walked toward the bathroom, and then he froze.....
 
"That,..... Tha.... 's not me....." 
 
Reflected on a mirror was Jonghyun, minus the pimples, and acne scars, and damaged hairs.. Even the body posture has changed. The person looking back at him on the mirror stood up straight, showing no sign of hunching back. 
 
"Oh my, i certainly love these" Jiyeon said as she suddenly ping the top part of his wet suit. Revealing a fully ripped abs and upper body.
 
"and the body odour is also gone is gone too, my... You are quite yummy this morning" Jiyeon jokingly flirted
 
Ignoring his reddening face he turned to ask Jiyeon "how did this happen?"
 
Jiyeon her lecture mode and starting to explain
 
"Ok, last night i applied things on you right?, These are the result" 
 
"The orange gel, it was used to cleanse and disinfect all the wound, like pimple or other damage skin cell"
"That cream, it was used to repair all the damage cell on the skin, along with rejuvinating the skin after the repair"
"The blue pill, the first one you took, was to fix your inner organs... Like your eyes, to make you see better, you sweat glands, to stop your body odour and cleanse your other body parts from bacteria and parasites that has been builiding up inside you. All these bad stuff cause all the bad smell coming out of you."
"Now the red pill, it stimulates hormone and muscle cell growth. Hence, all those delicious muscles you got now" Jiyeon said, while eyeing Jonghyun's newly ripped arm
 
"And lastly the wet suit. It actually is a muscle and bone reconfiguration device. First it will scan your body, that's why you felt it so thight fitting. And then it will reset bones and muscle into its ideal locations"
 
All this time, Jonghyun is listening Jiyeon with mouth wide open. If possible, his jaw would have dropped all the way down to the floor.
 
"When... " he asked, still unable to talk properly
 
"Oh... That.... Well... There is one downside for this process..." 
 
"It kinda ... hurts.. a little...." Jiyeon said a little sheepishly.
 
"But you were asleep the whole time so....." Jiyeon looked at Jonghyun, she saw him giving her a deadly glare, she stopped her words and looking down like a 3 year old that has just been caught stealing lollies.
 
"So that's why i felt like i have been tortured....." Jonghyun said dangerously..
 
Jiyeon shrank even further, only nodded softly, keeping her head down,.. too scared to talk..
 
Jonghyun looked at her. By all rights, he could scold and tell her off. She basically put him into a whole night of unimaginable torture without giving him any warning... 
 
But he also knew she did it all for her... So how could he be mad...
 
Jonghyun just sighed... 
 
"It's alright... I know you did it all for me..." He said
 
Jiyeon looking at him hopefully at his word
 
"Just.... Next time.. Promise me, you will tell me.. Don't keep me in the dark.. I'd rather know, ok?" Jonghyun said again
 
Jiyeon bobbed her head up and down so fast.
 
Jonghyun couldn't help but to smile, seeing her childish antiques.
 
Seeing his smile, Jiyeon rushed Jonghyun and engulf him with a bone crunching hug..
 
 
 
"I swear.... This girl will be death of me..." Jonghyun mused
 
 
 
 
 
AN: Aaaaaaannnnddd cut! How was it? This chappy is all Jiyeon. I tried to give all the girls a fair amount of portion, so since Jiyeon hasn't made appearance until now, i felt in need to give her the time to shine. Besides, this fic IS called my virtual girl. However, this doesn't necessarily means Jonghyun will end up with her though. To be honest, i am still at a lost as to who the final pairing will be. I will let the story flow and as the character develops, i will see who is more compatible for Jonghyun. 
 
On a side note, i must say, the suggestions are making me even more unsure xD everyone is giving me different opinion. And the worst thing is, at this point, i can see how the story may ended up with any of the 4 girls. I love reading them though, so All reviews are encouraged, let me know how i go so far. It kinda motivates me to continue, knowing someone else is just as excited as me about this wacky story
 
Anyways Till next time,
 
Skattered out ;)