Everything I Missed

Reality

Sulli's POV

So today is the day I will go to the mall with Jiyoung. I woke up and I saw the time. It was just 5am. School starts at 8am so I thought maybe I can practice for a while. So i took a quick shower and I wore my track suite (underneath was my gymnastics gear). I had to wake up my mom before I left. I had to tell her that i will be going to the practice area so that she won't worry. I got to the practice area at 6am so I had an hour and a half for practice. I practiced the routine I will use for the nationals. When suddenly someone came in. It was Minho oppa. OMG! He is like my crush since I first met him when I was like eight and he was 12. The thing I really like about him is his wonderful smile. When he just looks at you and he smiles... you will just melt. Well he got really surprised when he sa me.  "You're here so early Sulli.You really want to be the best huh.." I blushed a little and i smiled. " Well yes." I said. He just smiled and went to the practice area for the men's team. So when it was exactly 7:30, I had to leave cause if I don't I'll be late for school. So before leaving, I peeked at Minho oppa. He was there seriously practicing with his coach. 

At School:

I arrived at school right on the dot. I thought i would be late. When i got into the classroom, the first person to greet me was Jiyoung (of course). She said, " Are you ready for later? I am soo excited." " Well maybe I'm ready?" Jiyoung just looked at me with the " are you serious " look. " I will let you see what you are missing on Sulli. I know that you are very serious with your gymnastics stuff and all but you should have some fun sometimes." Jiyoung said. " Okay then." Just then the bell rang and all of my classmates went to their original seats. The first class was homeroom followed by History (which I find very boring). During class, I saw Jiyoung using her phone. She was watching some kind of video. I threw a piece of paper at her which says: What are you doing?!? Do you want to get caught? She threw back the piece of paper and it says: I'll show you on break time.

Break time:

"So what were you watching?" I asked. "It's the new music video of Girls' Generation" Jiyoung said. "What's Girls Generation?" " You have got to be kidding me Sulli. Here watch them." So I watched the video and they were awesome! " OMG Jiyoung, they are great." Jiyoung just smiles at me.

 

Jiyoung's  POV

Well we will have fun later Sulli, I promise. 

AFTER SCHOOL

So I took Sulli to the mall to make her see other stuff. She kept on asking me about Girls' Generation. We bought really cute clothes and I never saw Sulli so happy. I am so happy for her that she finally gets to see the outside world. I also think she is suddenly into K-pop. She bought the newest album of Girls' Generation and I was surprised. " Wow Sulli you really like them don't you?" " I know right?! It's kind of weird cause usually i only think about gymnastics. Now I saw other things and you're right Jiyoung, maybe sometimes I can come to the mall and let go of gymnastics sometimes." I AM THE BEST BESTFRIEND. 

Sulli's POV

Hey Jiyoung was right. Maybe I'll do this every Saturday with her.

 

 

 

NOTE:

That afternoon with Jiyoung was something that will change Sulli a lot. She will suddenly feel how everyone is expecting so muh from her and how she wants to be free and be like a normal teenage girl. She will start to want to become an idol. Sorry if it's a very short chapter. It's getting really late and I have training tomorrow. :)