Starting A Revolution

Reality

Sulli's POV

Here comes a new day again. Practice, practice, practice! I am so sick of it. Everytime I practice my dad yells at me and makes me do the routine all over again. I am so pissed off. I really hate this thing already. I think my dad noticed it though, that i was pissed. "What's wrong Sulli?" he asked. "Oh nothing. Just that you haven't stopped yelling at me since we started!" I shouted. My dad had a shocked face and an angery one. "Are you shouting at me now? You have the courage to do that now?" I just rolled my eyes and did the routine again. After practice, I had to go to school. I was so pissed that I didn't even see Jiyoung. "Hey! Are you okay? You look really pissed." "I am because training didn't go well." "Oh, then let's dance during lunch so you can let out all the stress." "Good idea." So we went to class and it was so boring. I wasn't listening to my teacher the whole time. My mind was so confused. My thoughts were all over the place. Suddenly my teacher was alreasy standing in front of me. "Ms. Choi, are you going to daydream all day? What about a little respect. I am teaching here." " I am sorry miss. It will never happen again." " Well to make sure, detention for you." I was actually happy at this thought. NO GYMNASTICS PRACTICE!!! I just nodded my head. When the bell rang Jiyoung shovefd her things into her bag and said, "Dang it that kill joy old woman!" "It's fine Jiyoung.I'm actually happy about it." "What? Why?" "NO GYMNASTICS PRACTICE!!" "Ohh...." Then we giggled. After two more hours of class, Lunch was finally here!! "Let's go Ssul?" "Yeah Let's Go!" We danced our heart out and it felt like all my problems were gone. I felt so free. Like no chains attached. I have never felt so happy. Afternoon classes went by and I had to say goodbye to Jiyoung and go to detention. When I went to the detention class room, there was only one person there. It was Myungsoo oppa. I sat on the chair beside him and when he looked up to him, his face was messed up. It had scratches and bruises. "What happened?" " I got into a fight." "No doubt." Then I took out my notebook and started doing my homework for tomorrow. My phone was suddenly vibrating and when I looked at the screen, it was my dad caling. "Aren't you gonna get that?" I just smiled at him and answered the call. "Yeoboseyo appa?" "Where are you Sulli?" "I'm sorry dad I have to stay here until 5pm. My teacher made me do something really important." " Oh, you'll miss practice." "Yeah I'm really sor-" He hung up. I had a puzzled face on and I heard someone chuckle. "WHat's so funny?" "Your dad is so not like a dad." This gave me a thought to know how does their dad treat them? "Really? Tell me about your dad." "My dad? He is the best. He let's me and Jiyoung do what our hearts feel like doing. He doesnt control us like a robot unlike yours." This made me think. Why did my dad control me? Was it because it was his dream that never came true? I started crying. Myungsoo suddenly had a worried look and patted my back. "What's wrong?" "IT's just that I envy you and jiyoung. You guys can do whatever you want while me i have to make my dad's dreams come true." "You don't have to cry. Tell me Ssul, what do you want to do?" "Well, I want to be a performer." "Why don't you try to tell your dad?" "He'll get mad." "You'll never know until you try." "Okay, I'll try." I hugged oppa so tight that I didn't feel like letting go. "Oppa, I think I like you." I can tell he was shocked with what i said. " I l..li..ke you too." he said with stuttering words. "Sulli, can you be my girlfriend?" I just flashed a smile and I hugged him until detention finished. Today will be the start of my revolution. I dont want to be controlled anymore. I'm gonna start fighting for my own dreams. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating this story for more than a month. I was sort of loosing inspiration for this story. It won't be a story of my life anymore. Well a part of it is but the ending won't be the same. Only two to three chapters will be added. Thank You to readers and subscribers!!! :)