Perfection

Reality

Sulli's POV
 

When I saw my dad, I was happy and kind of sad. He said, " Hi my little angel! I have some things for you!" I was like cool my dad bought stuff for me from Singapore. He gave me a paper bag, a really big paper bag. When i saw what was inside, I LOVED IT!!! He gave me at least 10 leotards and the designs was pretty and sparkly. After eating dinner and chatting with my parents, I took a shower and went to sleep. 

THE NEXT DAY

It was 5am and my dad woke me up. He said we needed to go and practice a bit. So I did as he told. I practiced with my dad for an hour. After practicing, I went to school. The first person I saw was Jiyoung. She was standing near the gate probably waiting for me. I greeted her and she also said hi. She said " Let me guess, your dad woke you up really early an made you practice?" I said " You got every detail right!"  Wow, she knows me really well. Class was very boring. I wasn't very focused, I was thinking a lot of things. After school, I saw my dad outside the gate, he was waiting for me. He was smiling at first but when he saw me with Jiyoung, the smile faded away. I said goodbye to Jiyoung and I went straight to my dad. " Anyeong appa!" " Anyeong, how was school?" " It was okay." "Good. We'll be going straight to practice. We really need to win the nationals. I heard, the winner will not only be sent to the Asian Youth but also to the World Championships." I was kind of excited. I want to compete in this kind of tournament. So my dad and i went to practice and wow my dad is tough. He wanted perfection. A little glitch and he wants me to do it all over again. It was really tough. After practice i was really tired. When I got home I didn't even eat. I went straight ot bed. I was lying down and suddenly my right leg cramped. It hurt so bad i cried and I shouted. My mom barged in and she helped me. When the pain was over, she gave me a bottle of gatorade and I drank it fast. She asked, " Are you okay now?" " Yes mom, thanks." " Did your dad go too hard on you again?" "Kind of mom. He is tougher now than before" " Well you should just understand your father. He is doing this for you." " i know mom. I know." When my mom left, I couldn't sleep so I my laptop and I remembered how about watch some live performances of Girls' Generation? I watched soo many until i noticed it was already 11pm so I forced myself to shut down my computer and go to sleep.

AT SCHOOL

Well after the 5am practice it's.... SCHOOL TIME!!! I saw Jiyoung again and I asked her, " Hey do you know the dance of Genie?" " Yeah I do." " Do you mind teaching it to me during lunch?" " Of course!! It's my pleasure... :)" I can see how Jiyoung's face brightened. 

Jiyoung's POV

OMG!! I can't believe Sulli would want to learn a dance. I mean all she wants to do is to gymnastics. I can't believ that one evening in the mall can change her so much.

LUNCH TIME

" Sulli! Let's eat on the rooftop. I'll also teach you the dance there." "Okay, that would be great." I am so excited to teach Sulli this dance. Besides, dancing is my forte. This is the thing i am exceptionally good at. 

Sulli's POV

So Jiyoung and I went to the rooftop to learn the dance. So as I watch Jiyoung do the dance, I was like wow I didn't know how hard this dance was. Since I am a gymnast ( which means I am flexible) it's not hard to teach me how to dance. I admit, it was fun. I felt really free and happy. This feeling is very different from what I feel when I do gymnastics. It was just plainly fun. There was no pressure and no expectations at all. After school, I went to practice again with my dad. I noticed something, Minho oppa was not there. I asked his friend, Taemin where he was. Taemin said, " Didn't you hear? He turned pro so he won't be practicing with us anymore." I kind of felt sad cause i wouldn't see him anymore. He's gone. Anyways, it's his choice. I should be happy for him right? When I got home, I ate dinner. My dinner was amazing. Since my dad is here, my Friday cheat day is over. Before during Fridays, I could eat a ham and cheese sandwich. Now I can only eat salad. Salad with only little chicken and tomatoes. NO CHEESE, NO DRESSING. Just plain salad. After eating dinner, I took a shower, did my homework and went to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE:

I haven't updated for soo long. I've been busy with a lot of things and I couldn't really make up a story in my mind lately. I think I'll make this story last until 10 chapters. Sorry if this chapter is short. :)