A Little Bit of Freedom

Reality

 

Sulli's POV
So I came home and i told my mom everything. I told her how fun it was to be with Jiyoung and to hang out in the mall. " That's great honey. Anyways I was thinking of buying you new clothes. Good thing Jiyoung asked you already." I was really happy until my mom said: " Oh and your dad is coming back tomorrow night. FOR GOOD" BOOM. My dad is coming home, which means HARDCORE PRACTICE and PERFECTION. My dad was a terror. He only wants me to do gymnastics. Don't get me wrong but I love gymnastics. It's just that sometimes a little bit of freedom won't hurt. Well when my friends ask me to go to the mall and all those stuff, I always say NO. I don't even try until I got used to it. I believed in my dad. He used to always say that " Going out with friends can wait, but achieving your dreams has to be done now." I believed in those words and I dedicated my whole life to gymnastics. Although when I went out with Jiyoung I realized, I wanted to do what normal teenagers do as well. My dad left for Singapore two months ago because of work. Now he is back. Well probably my plan to go out with Jiyoung once in two weeks won't be possible. 
 
NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL
" Hey Sulli!!" Jiyoung said. I was thinking twice if I should tell her about the news or no. " Hey Jiyoung!" " Well did you enjoy yesterday?" " Yeah I did but I think that might be the last." Jiyoung's face was like "end of the world" face. " My dad is coming home tonight and it's for good." Yeah my dad doesn't really like Jiyoung cause she thinks that she a bad influence on me. My dad also thinks that Jiyoung is carless just because she's a dancer. My dad thinks that being a dancer won't get you to anything. At the same time, Jiyoung thinks my dad . But Jiyoung was my only true and understanding friend. Whenever I had a problem or I'm happy, she's the best person to share it with. " Oh well then I think, maybe you should have this." Jiyoung said. She gave me a scrapbook. It was all about Girls' Generation. I said " Wow! Did you do these all by yourself?" "Yeah I noticed that you were a fan so I thought maybe you should get to know them more." I was really happy. I did become a fan of this girl group. Everything I bought yesterday was like a copy of their outfits. I kind of admire them. I said to myself, finally i am admiring someone else besides Larissa Latynina (greatest female gymnast). After classes I said goodbye to Jiyoung and went straight to practice. The Nationals is just in a week so I need to practice. I had fun during practice. I get to be with my friends and of course GYMNASTICS :). After practice I was so tired. I noticed how my feet and hands were full of callus. I felt kind of bad for myself but it's worth it though. When i got home, I saw my mom and …. MY DAD!!!  
 
 
 
 
 
NOTE:
I got one subsriber!!!! I am SOOOO Happy. It may look like that Jiyoung is a bad influence. I don't hate my dad but he was really strict. For the people reading, please comment!! I'm not a sensitive person so if there is a wrong grammar or wrong spelling please let me know! :)
This chapter is only about Sulli's thoughts and a short background of her dad. Sorry if it's really short. :)