Dedication

Reality

Hi my name is Sulli, Choi Sulli. I have dedicated my whole life to Gymnastics. Since i was 4 years old,I have beeen training hard to become the best.Now I am 16 years old and still sweating. My goal is to compete in the next olympics in Brazil

First Win 2006:

Sulli POV

" If Ms Choi can perform her last vault nicely she will bring home the bacon" the commentator said. During that moment, I was very nervous and i feel like having a heart attack. All I was thinking was " You worked hard for this, don't mess it up!" My coach was calming me down and was saying words like " you can do it" to make me confident. Well stop thinking nonsense Sulli,no more backing out, I said to myself. Here i go! While I was in the air, It felt really good. I was like flying and I felt like I was so graceful. The next thing I know, I made a perfect landing and as I pose, all the people watching stood up and clapped. I felt soo proud of myself. From that point I knew I would give up anything for gymnastics.

Nobody's POV

Sulli jumped perfectly and her landing was superb as well. It was enough to win the Nationals. By the way, it was her first ever.

5 years later

Sulli POV

I can still remember my first win clearly in my head. It was a memory I could never forget. After that win, it changed me. I thought that winning felt so good so I doubled my training. I wasn't interested in watching tv or knowing the latest gossip about celebrities like how normal teens would. The other members of the national team told me that I was too crazy and obsessed with gymnastics. I didn't think about those comments. The only thing I thought about was gymnastics (and school of course). The biggest thing that changed about me after that win was, I was hungry for victory.

Nobody's POV

" Girls gather around here" coach said. " As we all know the nationals are coming up. We only have 2 weeks left. This competition is very important because it will determine who will get in the Asian Youth Games." coach said. Everyone was very excited especially Sulli since she really loved competing in the Asian Youth Games. " Sulli I expect a lot from you, remember if you win this Asian Youth Games, you will be a record holder of winning five times in a row." Sulli's excitement even got bigger and she replied, " Yes coach, I will work harder."

Sulli's POV

OMG! I didn't realize that. I was soo happy and determined. Tomorrow after school I'll practice again. I want that record so bad. I'll do anything to be the best. So after practice, I went home and damn my body was aching. When I got home, I greeted my mom. My mom said " You don't look so good honey." I told my mom my body is aching. She said " I'll get your hot bath ready." So I went up to my room, I put my bag down, got my shower kit and went to take a bath. After taking a bath, I realized i haven't finished my math homework. After finishing it. I took my checklist out. My checklist is were I write my goals and things i still need to learn. Suddenly my phone rang. It was my bestfriend Jiyoung. " Yoboseyo?" I said. " OMG Sulli! Did you know that Shinee's Taemin is in We got Married with Apink's Naeun?!" she said. " I don't really care about those things." I said. " Sulli you need to loosen up a little bit. You are too obsessed with gymnastics. Tomorrow after school i'll take you to the mall." Ji-young said. " I can't I need to practice. Maybe next time." I said. " I'll ask permission from your mom. See ya tomomorrow! Goodnight." she said. " B-but." She already ended the call. So I was about to sleep when I realized, who's Taemin and what's Shinee?? Is it true that maybe I am obsessed with gymnastics? I thought about everything Ji-young said. Then my mom went up to my room ans she said, " Honey you can go out with Ji-young tomorrow. Anyways you look beaten up you need a break." Before I can even protest, my mom who was abut to leave said " It's just one afternoon, it's okay to rest sometimes. Goodnight!" After my mom left, I thought maybe I do need a break.