The Pissed Maknae

We Are Raven~! [Hiatus]

Ren marched through the door of their dorm. He was so upset about what had happened that day. A perfectly good day had been ruined and he knew feelings were hurt and that feelings were going to have to be hurt. He slammed the door shut to his room, as the other members walked in.

Two sets of eyes glared at the two members behind the ruined day. It had been completely idiotic the way Baekho and JR had acted, even down right childish. It may have been logical to JR with scandals, after all he was their leader and was looking out for the better of the group. But it was not the same with Baekho.

“You both are idiots.” Minhyun said with a shake of his head.

“What did we do?” JR asked confused.

“You both acted like idiots!” Minhyun shouted. “Oh, no scandals guys.” He mimicked JR, rolling his eyes.

“Not to mention you chased Ren and Heather everywhere! How is that not making it look like a scandal?” Aron asked, glaring hard at Baekho, since he was the only culprit in that case.

“Well it’s just-“

“Don’t even try to explain JR. Just stop.” Minhyun said as he raised his hand, cutting their leader off. He his heel and walked away in anger, JR following behind him, trying to make up for his behavior, leaving Aron and Baekho alone.

“You better go talk to Ren.” Aron suggested before walking to his own room, closing the door behind him quietly. Baekho stood there, dumbfounded. He knew he had been in the wrong, but he didn’t understand why everyone was making such a big deal about it. They were right about one thing though, he did need to go talk to Ren. The last thing he wanted was to go to sleep with an angry roommate. One that could very likely hurt him in his sleep.

Moving down the hall, he opened the door to their room and was greeted with a heated glare as he walked in.

“What?” Baekho asked.

“You know what.” Ren snapped, glaring harder at him. “You had no right acting like that!”

Baekho was taken aback. “I had no right?” he asked. “I think I do, I am your boyfriend.” He reminded.

“Not for long!” Ren snapped back as he stood from his bed. “Still, you’re my boyfriend, the only one in my life. Why the hell would you act like a jealous little brat? Especially in public and while recording for TV!”

“I-I-” Baekho studded. He was at a loss for words. What could he possibly say to make this situation better? Dealing with an angry Ren usually left him speechless.

“You were jealous weren’t you? Ren asked. He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair. “Baekho.” He whispered. Okay, so maybe a jealous lover changed the situation. Then again, maybe not. Moving to the other, he took his hand into his gently…and squeezed hard. “You idiot! I’m gay! I have no interest in women or any other man but you!” he growled, grip tightening, pulling a pained cry from his lover.

“Ren!” Baekho whined, trying to pull his hand away. He was thankful when the other easily released him and he rubbed his crushed fingers, soothing the pain away. “I’m sorry okay? I was being an idiot. I just-” he trailed off, taking a deep breath. “I don’t know. Heather is pretty and I thought maybe you would leave me.” He whispered, looking down at the floor. He felt like such a little child, being scolded by his parents. He knew his reason was weak.

Ren wanted to smack the other so badly. Baekho may have been talented, but he lacked common sense. “.” He hissed. “I don’t like her like that.” He told him. “She’s a nice girl and my friend, but that’s it.”

Baekho lifted his head and stared into Ren’s eyes, searching them. He only saw the truth; Ren’s love for him shining through. God how he had such beautiful eyes. “I realize that now.” Baekho said, staring him over. Ren smiled; glad the other could finally see that. Moving back to the bed, he sat down with a huff.

“I’m not going to leave you okay Baekho.” He said as he looked at him before looking away, leaning back some. “But, I do have to be honest with you. Through the whole chaos of being chased today, Heather and I were hiding out and we kissed.” He said. He didn’t hesitate when he said it. He wanted to get it out in the open so they could talk about it. It would probably upset Baekho even more, but he meant every word he had said to the other. He loved Baekho deeply.

“You what?” Baekho asked as he made his way over to the bed and sat down next to Ren. He was in disbelief. His lover, who just confessed his love for him, kissed a girl? What the hell? Was Ren playing both sides of the field now? He doubted it though; Ren wasn’t like Aron who flip-flopped. And Ren was a kind hearted person, to lead someone on, or even cheat on them, that wasn’t something he would do. So then…what was going on?

“Yeah.” He whispered. “It was a bit awkward too.” Ren sighed. “Afterwards we just left and it was awkward between us. Or at least, I think it was.” He said. A heavy sigh left him as he looked up at the ceiling. “She likes me and I don’t know what to do.” He said. “I don’t want to hurt her, but…” he trailed off and looked back at Baekho.

“Everything I just said to you is true. I am gay and I only want you. I just wish breaking someone’s heart was easier.” He explained.

Baekho listened carefully, taking in Ren’s words. They held so much truth in them that he couldn’t even find himself upset anymore that the kiss happened. Obviously it was an accident and there were no feelings shared, at least, what feelings were they were only one sided. He slipped his hand around Ren’s waist, holding him close to him. “Well, you’re just going to have to tell her the truth.”

Ren leaned against Baekho’s side and nodded. “I guess you’re right.” Looking up at the other, he smiled and leaned in, kissing him gently. He loved these sweet moments when they could be together alone and enjoy each other’s company. A hand came up and rested on the side of Ren’s face as Baekho deepened the kiss. Baekho pushed his tongue into Ren’s mouth, shivering slightly at the moan that left the other’s parted lips. Ren’s tongue came out and tangled with his, teasing it some before they pulled apart.

“I love you Ren.” He whispered, staring into the other’s dark, beautiful eyes.

“I love you too.” Ren said with a smile before letting it fall. “But I swear if you act like a jack again, I’m going to beat you silly!” he threatened and flicked the other’s nose.

“Ow! So mean baby.” Baekho whined as he rubbed his sore nose. Grinning, he leaned back in and kissed Ren once more. “Let me show you how much I love you.” He purred.

“Baekho.” Ren moaned as he was pushed back down on the bed, his hyung moving to rest on top of him. Baekho was just so silly, but god how much he loved that man. He would never leave the other, not even for a pretty girl like Heather.