The Kiss

We Are Raven~! [Hiatus]

“What a day!” Ren sighed. They were walking rather hastily through the streets. Every now and then they would look over their shoulders, making sure they weren’t being followed. Heather felt bad for the poor camera man that had to keep up with them, while running through the street. It amazed her how they were still able to finish the mission given to them while ducking and dodging the crazy Baekho and Tiffany. She honestly didn’t think this was helping their relationship grow stronger.

“You would think they would give up by now.” She said as she fiddled with the picture bear keychain they had gotten. In one of the stores, they had customizable bear key chains, where in the center of the bear, a picture could be placed. So after buying the key chains, they went to a photo booth and took some pictures together. They picked the one they liked the best to go in the bears and the others they were going to keep as a souvenir as well.

“You would think.” Ren commented, flipping the fringe from his face. He looked down one street carefully before turning on it and started walking. “I think this is honestly ridiculous.” He said. “They’re acting like little children.” He whispered.

“I know right?” Heather asked and laughed softly. Finally, someone who agreed with her silent thoughts. Baekho was after them because of the whole ‘scandal’ bull . Though Heather was pretty sure there was something more going on with him than just that. Tiffany was after them for a different reason. She wanted to put her plan into motion. What plan would that be? The ‘Get Heather with Ren and embarrass the crap out of her’ plan. Yeah, she honestly hated them now.

“I don’t understand why Baekho’s being like this. He’s never acted like this before.” Ren said and looked to her.

“What about JR?” Heather asked.

“He’s normally level headed. I think they’ve lost their minds.” Heather couldn’t help but laugh at that. She would agree with him on that note, they lost their minds. And she wasn’t sure about the others. So far they hadn’t seen Seyeon, Minhyun or JR. They ran into Jenny and Aron when they had stopped to eat, but shortly after that, Baekho and Tiffany showed up, so they had to run out of the café pretty quickly.

“Well…” she trailed off and looked to her watch. “It’s getting late, we should start heading to the pickup sight and see who won.” She said.

“We totally won.”  Ren said and lifted up his keychain and smiled at it. He got a blue bear and Heather had gotten a purple one. “I don’t think anyone could find something this cool.” He said and held it up for the camera, showing it off.

“It’s the best.” Heather said and laughed. She shifted her jacket, pulling it against her closer as they walked. “So, what should we do next time?” she asked, wanting to know what they should do since they knew they were going to win.

“We should go to the zoo.” Ren said as he stared straight ahead. Heather’s eyes widened.

“I’ve never been to a zoo in Korea.” She said.

“Never?” Ren asked and looked down at her before laughing. “Wow…”

“Don’t ‘wow’ me.” Heather pouted and sighed. “Oppa, take me to the zoo?” she asked cutely, making Ren blush and chuckle.

“Okay, we’re going to the zoo then.” He said and Heather clapped.

“The zoo, the zoo, the zoo.” Heather chanted happily, making Ren laugh.

“Ren!” the sudden call had the two stopping in their tracks. Slowly they turned and they saw their least favorite person in the world coming toward them with an even more least favorite person. Tiffany and Baekho.

“Damn it.” Ren cursed. Reaching out, he took Heather’s hand once more and ran off with her down the street. Once more, the poor camera man had to try to keep up. Heather noticed though, after going through a particularly large group of people, they actually lost the camera man. She wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing. They were probably going to be scolded for it later.

“Hey Ren, Heather!” Ren stopped in his tracks. Before them were Aron and Jenny, and granted the two hadn’t caused them much trouble they would slow them down if they stopped and talked with them. So no, they had to go somewhere else. But where? Their front was now blocked and the others were coming up from the back.

“This way.” Heather tugged his arm and brought him down a side alley. Getting half way down, they ducked behind a car that was parked on the side.  They could hear the footsteps and Baekho’s voice rang out.

“Where did they go?”

“Maybe to the end?” Jenny asked.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany said. The footsteps started again and slowly ebbed away. The two sat there in silence and after a few minutes, Heather peeked out carefully.

“Do you think they’re gone?” she asked.

“Maybe.” Ren whispered from behind her, his hand resting on her shoulders as he leaned over her to look out as well. “Let’s chance it and run.” He said. Heather looked back at him and nodded.

“Where to though?” she asked. Glancing down, Ren stared at her, thinking on where they should go. They should really double back, that would be the best. But what if the others were expecting that?  He was finding it hard to come up with an answer though as he stared at her. He couldn’t understand why, but for some reason, he found himself drawn to her.

 As the seconds past, the attraction grew stronger until their lips met in a gentle kiss.