The Confession

We Are Raven~! [Hiatus]

Kai Bai Bo seemed to be the normal way of deciding anything between the two groups and this time was no exception. As the losers went to get the food, Heather sat comfortably at the window booth, the beautiful blonde Ren across from her. She suspected that after Ren won, her unnies threw the game so she would win as well so she could sit and talk with him. That was alright though; he already said they needed to talk as it was.

“I really feel stupid now.” She said with a heavy sigh. The conversation they had was not something she expected. It both shocked her and pained her, but not as much as she thought it would. It was strange.

“Don’t.” Ren said and sighed himself. “If I had known earlier that you liked me, I would have told you. The last thing I wanted to do was lead you on.” He said.

“So the kiss?” she asked.

“Was an accident. And I think it was more of you than me.” He said and she blushed. “Don’t feel embarrassed though. You’re a good kisser. Whoever you end up with will certainly like your kisses.” He assured her. She laughed softly and said back.

“Wow.” She said and shook his head. “Well thank you for telling me none the less.” She said and smiled at him. Leaning forward, she stared at him intently. “Do you love him? Does he make you happy?” she asked. Ren blinked at her and nodded.

“He does. He makes me very happy.” He said and smiled. Reaching out, he took her hands and stared at her. “This doesn’t change anything between us right? We’re still friends?” he asked. Heather stared at their hands and thought on the question for a moment. She was hurt, yes. She had wanted so much to be with Ren, but that wasn’t possible. But she knew she would get over him eventually.

“We’re still friends. And I think this makes us even closer.” She said.

“Closer?” Ren asked in shock.

“Well yeah!” Heather said and laughed. “How many girls get to say their friend is gay huh? That’s like a girls dream come true. Especially when she can watch them kiss.” She said and Ren blushed.

“W-Well you can’t watch that!” Ren protested.

“Naw, oppa please? Just once? I live for things like that.” She said and giggled. His eyes widened and he let go of her hands, covering his face. He was so embarrassed. To think, Heather wanted to see him kiss Baekho. Next thing you know she would want to watch them make out. Which he really wouldn’t put it past her.

“What’s going on here?” Heather looked up and smiled at Baekho.

“Nothing much, just embarrassing your boyfriend.” She teased softly so only they would hear. After all, didn’t need anyone else overhearing them, especially with the cameras still rolling on the other members that were getting lunch.

“Oh?” Baekho asked and sat next to Ren, smirking as he sat the tray down. “Embarrassing huh? What could possibly embarrass you Rennie?” he asked as he handed Ren his food he ordered and sat the tray down.

“She wants to watch us kiss.” Ren whispered as he pulled his hands away, still blushing hard. Baekho’s eyes widened and looked to Heather then.

“Oh, so you’re one of those girls are you?” he asked.

“Yup.” Heather said and laughed. She was one of ‘those’ girls. She liked two gay men kissing and touching and she wanted to watch. And how could she not? Both Baekho and Ren were very handsome.

“Oh boy.” Baekho said and laughed. “Um…”

“Just once, please?” she asked cutely.

“Now?!” Baekho asked and looked around.

“Not now.” Heather said and shook her head, smacking his hand lightly. “Later oppa.” She said. “When there are no cameras.” She said.

“Well…” Baekho said and looked back at Ren then who nodded. “Alright.” He said. “But once and only once.” He said.

“Thank you!” she said happily, bouncing in her seat.

“Room for one more?” Aron asked as he sat next to the bouncing Heather and handed over her food he ordered for her.

“Always.” Heather said and smiled.

“Thank god.” Ren muttered. At least they could change the subject now. He was still flushed, but the heat was dying down. He started eating silently then.

“Oppa.” Heather said and cutely. “Feed me?” she asked.

Aron stared at her before laughing. “God you’re cute. It should illegal for you to be so cute.” He said as he picked up his chopsticks and gathered a piece of meat on it and held it out for Heather to eat.

“It is illegal.” Baekho said pointedly. “Don’t forget that hyung.”  He reminded the other. Though he was mainly teasingly. He didn’t think Heather had any interest in Aron, though he was starting to think Aron had some sort of interest in her. Heather took the meat happily and ate it before repaying Aron by feeding him.

“Careful, JR is going to see this as a scandal.” Ren said and Heather laughed.

“Please, scandal my .” She said and shook her head, opening to take another bite.

“Oh Heather, I got a new number, let me give it to you.” Aron said. Heather stared at him and nodded. She reached into her pocket and pulled out phone.

“Oh hang on, I have to turn it back on.” She said as she waited for the phone booted. Once on, she unlocked it and was going to her contacts when messages of new texts and calls came up. She shook her head and looked through them quickly, her mood souring.

“Heather?” Aron asked carefully, looking at her. “You okay?” he asked. Heather looked up at him and nodded.

“Fine.” She said and opened . Aron smiled and gathered some noodles this time and fed it to her. She ate it happily as she finished clearing her messages and opened her contacts and pulled up Aron’s contacts. She turned it over to him and let him input the number while she fed him.

“Those two are so cute.” Baekho whispered to Ren and smirked. “We should hook them up.” Ren stared at him and nodded his head.

“No.” he said and smiled at him, making Baekho pout. And here Baekho thought Ren was agreeing with him.

“Meanie.”

~*~

After a long day at the zoo, the two groups finally reached the entrance and recorded the ending for the show. They shared their experiences and their most priceless memories. Once the cameras were off and the staff was packing up, the girls headed for the van. It was still so cold and snow was starting to fall once more.

“I swear I hate the snow.” Tiffany muttered as she opened the door to the van. The others laughed lightly and shook their heads as they followed her.

“Well just think, in three more months, spring will be here and it’ll be warmer.” Seyeon said.

“Yeah, well it’s not coming soon enough!” Tiffany huffed and they laughed again.

“Heather!” Heather turned when she heard her name being called. She smiled as Aron walked up to her and held up the medium stuffed tiger in his hands. “I saw you eyeing it.” He said. “I think it was mean they told you not to get it.” He said.

“Well, you wouldn’t if you saw my bed.” Heather said and laughed as she took the tiger and hugged it. “Thank you oppa, you didn’t have to.” She said.

“I know.” Aron said and shrugged, smirking. “But didn’t oppa promise to take care of you?” he asked. She blushed and laughed.

“You did, you did.” She said and nodded. Stepping closer, she hugged him then and sighed. “Thank you.” Aron wrapped his arms around her and returned the hug, smiling down at her.

“You’re welcome. And if you need anything, you have my new number now.” He said. She nodded and pulled back, though it was hard. He smelt so good. Staring up at him, she nodded and stepped back from him.

“I will. See you later oppa.” She said and waved.

“Yeah, later.” Aron waved and smiled, watching her as she climbed back into the van.  Sitting in her seat, she looked out the window and waved to him once more before he returned to his own van.

“Oh, who gave you that? And who are you waving to?” Tiffany asked and giggled.

“Was it Ren?” Seyeon asked happily.

“No.” Heather said and sighed as she hugged the toy. “Aron gave it to me.” She said.

“Aron?” Jenny asked.

“Oh, she’s got two boyfriends!” Seyeon teased happily.

“Oh you’re so lucky.” Tiffany said and pouted. The others laughed as they started onto the road home. It was nice to be able to laugh and have fun with her friends. But at the same time, this wasn’t a laughing matter. They were joking about her being with Aron and she wasn’t sure that was going to work out. What if he was gay too?  She didn’t want to be hurt again. Ren didn’t work out, though she was promised a show of him kissing Baekho. Still, maybe it was time she just stopped trying to find a boyfriend and focus on her career.

And then maybe one day, her knight in shining armor will find her