The Sunbaes

We Are Raven~! [Hiatus]

It had been a month since the first episode was recorded and Heather shared the kiss with Ren. She kept contact with him, but with their busy schedules, it was hard to find time to text or call. So, she was left confused on that night, wondering exactly what the blonde’s feelings were.

“What’s wrong with Heather?” Alice asked as she looked at Jenny. Raven and Hello Venus had gotten together to shoot Hello Venus’ new music video. They had been working since seven that morning and at the moment were taking an hour break for lunch.

“She’s…um…depressed?” Jenny asked, though she wasn’t sure that was the right word to describe it. Alice started at Jenny, confused at her answer, but it seemed the unnie was just as lost as she was. So turning, she called out, determined to find out what was wrong.

“Heather!” Gaining the maknae’s attention, Alice waved Heather over to join them. Heather finished the last of her food before getting up from the table and moved to the table the other two were at.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Sit.” Jenny said and motioned to the chair next to her. Nodding, Heather sat down and looked between the two, a bit confused as to what they wanted from her.

“What’s wrong?” Alice asked. “You’ve seemed a bit off since you got here and a bit lonely.” Heather stared at her for a long moment before letting out a long sigh. She really didn’t want to think on this anymore, but the harder she tried, the more she thought on it. And she really wasn’t sure she should tell someone other than her members. Though she knew she could trust the Hello Venus sunbaes. But Hello Venus worked close with Nu’est, so what if they went and told the Nu’est members? Then again, if they were close with Nu’est, maybe they could give her a bit of insight on the members and maybe judge on Ren’s feelings. Or get them to work undercover! Yeah, that could work.

“Well.” She looked up at Alice. “Promise you won’t repeat this to anyone.” Alice’s eyes widened some and she knew this was something serious. Hopefully not too serious it was affecting her health…well more than what it already seemed to be doing.

“I promise.” She said.

Heather smiled then and nodded. “Okay. So um…” she said and looked to Jenny who gave her a nod of encouragement. “About a month ago, I kissed Ren-oppa.” She said and smiled at the member. “But…I haven’t talked to him since then and we haven’t seen each other and I’m a little worried about…what’s going to happen between us.” She said carefully.

Alice took in what Heather was saying and stared in shock. She hadn’t exactly thought the other was someone who wanted to have relationships, rather than work on her career. Not that there was anything wrong with having relationships, but Raven was only a few months old, they had a lot of work to do still in order to gain enough popularity where they weren’t so worried about just dropping off the planet.

“You kissed Ren?” she asked and smiled. “Wow. I mean, he’s handsome, but I’ve never heard tell of another idol kissing him. Mostly it’s fans that want to be with him.” Alice said.

“Well…I am a fan.” Heather corrected and sighed. She ran a hand through her messy hair and groaned. “See, this is what’s got me so down lately. The more I think on it, the more I wonder if it was a mistake or not.” She told them. “I don’t know what to do.”

“Well, the first thing to do is to stop thinking about it.” Alice said. “Ren is a wonderful person, he wouldn’t be one to string a person along.” She said.

“You think?”

“Yeah.” She said and laughed softly. “And we’re all busy, sometimes we just don’t have time to talk on the phone or text you know? I forget to call my mom sometimes.” Alice told her and Heather laughed.

“Same here.” Heather agreed.

“So then, just because you guys haven’t talked since then, doesn’t mean he’s like avoiding you or something. When’s the next time you get to see him?” she asked.

“Uh…” Heather looked to Jenny then.

“We have another scheduled shooting for our show next week.” Jenny said. “So we’ll see them then.” She said.

“Great. So then talk to him then about it. I’m sure once you do, you’ll realize you’ve worried over this for nothing.” Alice assured.

“I hope you’re right unnie, I really do.” Heather said. Her heart was bursting at the seams. She really did like Ren and the kiss only fueled her affection for him. She hoped that when they did see each other again, that things would develop more deeply between.