The Gossip

We Are Raven~! [Hiatus]

Hanging up the phone, Heather opened the side door of the black van driven by one of their managers. Today was supposed to have been a fun day, completing a mission and spending time together with their brother group. It turned out to be a disaster. Well, at least the souvenirs she and Ren got were picked to be the winner and they got to pick their next location for the second episode. 

Not to mention Heather got to share a kiss between the most gorgeous blond she had ever laid her eyes on, that was a boy. And though short and gentle, it had been more wonderful than she had dreamt it would, and she dreamt kissing Ren many times. So maybe the day wasn’t a total chaotic waste of time.

“Oi! It’s about time.” Jenny said, brown eyes sparkling. “We were wondering when you would get back.”

Heather stared at her before climbing in, taking a seat in the far back right corner. “Amazing that I even got a chance to think about coming back, what with being hunted down and all.” She muttered.

“I’m sorry Heather; we were just trying to help you.” Jenny said softly.

“Yeah? A lot of good that did!” Heather snapped. She was angry, but she couldn’t be angry at them. They were just trying to help her get together with Ren. Who she was really angry at was Baekho and JR. If it weren’t for them, then the day would have gone different, and she would have had more time getting to know Ren and fooling around, like a teenager was supposed to be doing. Or at least, an idol that needed a social life would.

“Sorry.” Jenny and Seyeon whispered. The door to the van opened and Tiffany stood there, looking at them. Slowly she got in, taking a seat in the back. No words were exchanged as Hoyeon got into the passenger side and the van pulled off, heading back to Gangnam-gu, the other van following them filled with the Nu’est members. The members were too afraid that Heather would snap at them, and she probably would.

Once back at their apartment, the girls filed in silently and made their ways to their respective rooms. It wasn’t until they were in their room, did anyone finally say something.

“Ah! My bed!” Seyeon exclaimed as she fell on the mattress, letting out a heavy sigh. Tiffany laughed at her and sat on her own bed, stretching out her legs and wiggling her toes.

“It’s good to be home.” She agreed. Her eyes moved to Heather as the youngest stood in front of the vanity, taking off her jewelry. “Heather.” She called out softly.

“Please don’t.” Heather answered with a sigh. Even though her back was to them, she was glancing at them through the reflection of the mirror. “I’m tired, mentally drained. I just want to go to bed.” She told them.

“I understand that.” Tiffany said with a nod. “But Heather, please understand, I’m sorry.” She apologized. “I went a little overboard, especially when I went along with Baekho’s idea of searching and following you two.” She said.

“Yeah.” Seyeon agreed and Tiffany glared at her. She snorted and looked back to Heather. “It’s just, we know how much you like Ren and we just wanted to help give you a chance to be with him.”

“Unnies.” Heather whispered, turning to slowly face them.  “Thank you, for caring.” She said. She moved to Tiffany and hugged her tightly. Seyeon got up and climbed onto Tiffany’s bed and joined the hug happily. Gravity took effect and they fell backwards, laughing. Rolling onto their backs, they sat up slowly, laughter dying down.

“Heather, you’re our maknae and sometimes we’re hard on you, but we love you.” Tiffany said and smiled. “And we want the best for you, so don’t forget that.”

“I won’t, don’t worry.” Heather said and smiled.

“Good. So, can I ask something?” Seyeon asked and looked at the two. “What was up with those guys today?”

“I know right?” Tiffany said. “They acted as if Heather was going to give Ren a disease or something.” She said.

“Yeah, they said some really hurtful things.” Heather said and sighed. She shrugged though and smiled. “Oh well, it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that….well something did happen.” She said.

“What?!” Tiffany shouted.

“What happened? We need details!!” Seyeon said, trying to urge them from Heather. They were more excited about what happened than Heather was.

“Well…Ren and I…kissed.” She said with a smirk. Squeals sounded throughout the dorm and Jenny came in.

“What in the world is going on in here?” she asked, finally dressed and ready for bed.

“Heather kissed Ren!” Tiffany exclaimed in excitement. Jenny stared at them before looking back at Heather and smiled.

“Really?” she asked. Heather nodded her head and laughed as Jenny tackled her to the bed in a hug. She was glad they could be laughing and having a great time like this. It put the bad feelings she had for the others away for now. She still didn’t trust her unnies and now that they knew she kissed Ren, they might even try to plan more evil things for them. But she wouldn’t focus on that. Instead, she would focus on the happiness that was bubbling up inside her.

“I’m so happy for you. What was it like?” Jenny asked as she pulled back and looked down at Heather.

“Oh it was amazing! His lips were so soft and gentle.” Heather said and sighed as she stared off at the wall. “It was more than I could have ever hoped for.”

“And so soon!” Seyeon said.

“That just means more’s to come.” Tiffany explained and grinned. “Our little Heather is growing up.” She cooed happily and pinched Heather’s cheeks, making her whine in displeasure.

“Alright girls. Yes she’s growing, but she won’t grow anymore if she doesn’t get some sleep.” Jenny said as she got off the bed and headed for the door. “To be with you girls. Good night.” She said.

“Night Jenny!” the girls waved happily to their leader as she walked out. They looked at each other and giggled as they shifted around the rooms and got dressed for bed.

“Here’s to a bright future!” Heather said.

“And guys for us hopefully.” Seyeon said.

“I wonder if Baekho is single.” Tiffany thought and giggled as she crawled into bed.

“Well, it doesn’t matter. Good night guys. See you in the morning!” Heather said as she crawled into her own bed and pulled the covers over her body. Seyeon turned off the lights in the room before settling down herself and as silence filled the room, the girls drifted off to dream land.