Second Day

With My Life

 

Almost 9 in the morning, Kyuhyun heard someone knocking at his door. As he opened it he was surprised it was Sungmin.

“Hey, is there anything you need?”

“I was thinking if we can have breakfast together before going down and exploring Thailand if it’s ok.” He is waiting for Kyuhyun’s answer suddenly the younger one smiled.

“Is that yes?”

“Sure, not a problem I mean what if some erted guys approach you again right?”

“See you in ten minutes, no I’ll just go back here after ten minutes I forgot you don’t look much on the time remember we almost got late enetering the ship last time when we stop by Japan bye.” Sungmin leave Kyuhyun alone.

 

As they meet together they ordered for their breakfast, Kyuhyun is the one who paid for their bill.

“So, why did you decide to take a cruise?”

“To travel be out of Korea for a while to forgot that stupid woman who broke my heart.” Sungmin replied as he poke on his broccoli.

“Wow, that’s a little harsh.”

“How about you?”

“Just enjoying life I guess, I mean there should be noreason for traveling than to enjoy things.” Kyuhyun said as he return eating his food.

“If you must notice I want things to happen as it was planned, I mean I plan of a simple house with someone I love.”

“Maybe whoever that person is does not like pink that’s why he left you.” Kyuhyun jokingly told him.

“Sorry?”

“I just notice your obsession with the color, your organizer pink, your camera is pink and what you’re wearing now it’s pink as well.”

“I did not say I would like my house painted in pink maybe some items inside.” Kyuhyun just laugh at Sungmin’s statement.

 

After finishing their food, they finally arrived in their second stop in Bangkok Thailand.

They first went to Wat Arun as Sungmin suggested to him. As they enter the temple Sungmin is busy filming the place again and suddenly he place the cam on Kyuhyun.

“So Kyuhyun what do you wish for?” he asked him.

“For long life, and for me not to feel like dying everyday?” Sungmin stared at him seeing the seriousness on his face

Kyuhyun suddenly chuckled seeing Sungmin very quiet. “Look at your face you look very seiours. Sungmin suddenly broke into tears.

“You see I have a best friend he died of an illness so having those health issue or ying it is really a sensitive issue for me.” Kyuhyun feel guilty and gave him a handkerchief since Sungmin forget to bring one.

“Sorry about that.”

“I am sorry too for crying.”

 

As they exited the temple Sungmin open his organizer. “So after this we’ll be heading to… Hey!” he exclaimed as Kyuhyun grabbed the planner from him.

“How about we enjoy Thailand our own way, because it’s very boring if you keep things as planned.”

“But what if we..”

“Got late? You have a watch right then we knew we can make it on time.” Kyuhyun assured him.

 

At first Kyuhyun dragged him to the floating market, where they film each other while Kyuhyun took some pictures, Sungmin just noticed the taller man had some problem using the camera and taking some good shots so the exchange task and leave Kyuhyun do the filming.

Afterwards they also go to Wat Pho and finally before boarding to the ship in an hour they went to Khao San Road where they buy some souvenir.

 

As they run towards their ship for the second time Kyuhyun took him to his room.

He hands him the things he bought as they reach both their room Sungmin peeked and called Kyuhyun.

“Kyu…”

“Huh?”

“Is it ok if I call you Kyu?”

“Sure if that makes you comfortable.”

“By the way thank you and goodnight.” Sungmin said.

“Sungmin.”

“Hmm?”

“Your organizer…”

“Keep it for now, let’s tour Malaysia without planning anything.” Sungmin suggested to him. “So this is really goodnight.”

“You said it twice already.” Kyuhyun said. Sungmin pouts at him but smiled and finally closed the door.

He breathed heavily and his smile doesn’t leave his face, he had never been this happy before especially he is falling for a guy.

“Love doesn’t really prefer any gender if it comes, it just comes.”