Thank You for the Borrowed Time

With My Life

 

Sungmin is still in his bed not even trying to get out of there.

“Hyung, I brought you your food.” Minho called him out but now one is answering him.

Minho went downstair and informed his mother that Sungmin is not answering so she decided to went and go to his son;s room as she opened the door she was surprised to see a lot of paaper boats lying on the floor.

“Omo! What are these?” they suddenly notice Sungmin is not in his room but at the kitchen doing some chores.

“Sungmin.”

“I was thinking if I could do some work in here.” He said as he collected some things to do. Minho and his mother look at each other still worried about Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun even tried to visit him but Sungmin won’t answer. Kyuhyun apologized and just leave the house.

“Eomoni I better go I am really sorry.”

“It’s ok Kyuhyun I will talk to him ok?”

Minho bid Kyuhyun farewell as well.

As the taller man leave, SUngmin;s mother went and talk to his son who is quietly crying.

“Umma…”

“Sungmin you can tell me anything.”

“I was thinking, am I getting punished?”

“You know, those are the questions I always have especially when your uncle died, I mean he is my only brother after all it hurts, very hard but since your appa is there, I can make it through and I realize how he loves me, you can’t control what’s happening to Kyuhyun but if you really love him it’s not only happiness that you should be looking for, you should be ready through any upcoming pain and suffering that might appear.”

“Umma I think I can’t handle the pain.” His mother comfort him.

“Tell me what will make you happy being with Kyuhyun now that he is still here  or once he is gone?” she asked.

“I don’t know what to do if Kyuhyun will be gone.” Sungmin leaned on his mother’s shoulder.

“Sungmin I know you there’s nothing that you can’t do, and look at the piglet they are still a baby but they know they’ll end up getting butchered, or the chicks they know they’ll end up as roasted chicken” She joking told him.

“Umma!” he exclaimed but can’t help to grinned seeing how his mother trying to comfort him.

 

(meanwhile)

Kyuhyun knock on his parents door to their surprised seeing him again.

“Kyuhyun?” his other called him he suddenly embraced him tight showing how much he loved them.

Almost night he stand by the pond with his father beside him.

 

The next day Sungmin decided to look for Kyuhyun but was approached by his sister.

“Noona where’s Kyuhyun?”

“He went to our parents hometown yesterday.”

Ahra gave him their address and decided to go their right away.

 

“What he left?”

“Yes this morning, he went to Gwangdo in Sokcho-si he always dream to live by the beach when he was young he told me to just isolate his self there. Please Sungmin come after him I know he needs you.

 

After hours of travel, Sungmin went into the said beach he tried to breath in and out practicing what he should said to Kyuhyun, when he reached the place where Kyuhyun is staying he is not there as he walks down the beach he saw someone lying in the sand.

 

“Kyuhyun?” He called him and run near the taller.

“Kyuhyun wake up!” He shook him hoping for him to gain consciousness. “Yah!” hes outed at him.

“Lee Sungmin my eardrums will break calm down will you.”

“I thought….”

“I’m still breathing yet feels like you want to have my funeral right now, I am just practicing what it feels like… but you know what I am scared very scared…

“I love Kyuhyun, I love you very much.”

“I love you too Min.” Min caressed Kyuhyun’s face and kissed him passionately and smiled at him.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun just decided to live by the beach where they spend their time together. They always have their wonderful time together, Kyuhyun would make fun of Sungmin whenever he see his lover sleeping heavily. Sungmin on the other hand would assist Kyuhyun in drinking his medicines. Everyday, when Sungmin is not around Kyuhyun would secretly film a lot of video message for his lover.

 

One of the day Kyuhyun was sitting in front of the sea he can feel that his time has now come he tried to calm and but his hand clenshed into is chest he can feel the pain. Sungmin on the other hand just wokeup as he try to reach for Kyuhyun noticing he wasn’t there hurriedly went out of the room.

“Kyu?” As he look in their little home finally he see his lover he sighed in relief.

“Kyu!” He called him.

Kyuhyun stand up gazing at Sungmin lovingly. Not wanting to see the shorter man’s worried face he smiled at him the sweetes smile he could give him and with that he finally collapsed.

Sungmin rushed into him, trying to wake Kyuhyun but to no avail he did not get an answer from him, it was the last time Sungmin see Kyuhyun smiled for him.

 

(after 3 years)

It’s been 3 years now since Kyuhyun passed away he decided to just stayed by the sea so he can be always feel Kyuhyun’s spirit with him. As he watch the sunset he suddenly sneezed.

“Kyu?” He looks around… “Kyumin? Kyumin!” He called a little boy lifting him up, after Kyuhyun’s death Sungmin find it hard to move on until he was brought by his mother in an orphanage for a charity program that’s where he find a 1 year old kid that would always make him snezeed like what he did when Kyuhyun is around with his mother’s help he was able to adapt him and they decided to live by the beach, Sungmin knew even that Kyuhyun is still watching over him that’s why he became strong without his lover no longer around.

 

(I was imagining Kyuhyun’s voiceover here)

Kyuhyun’s POV

Sungmin gave me a reason to believe, to live life without regrets, it’s not how long you have live your life it’s you had spend your time. Like what people always say if it’s your time then it would really come. 

 

I know it was a sad ending I just imagine Sungmin adopted a baby and named it Kyumin like the pairing name, at least it'a a bit hapy ending I guess thank you for reading. Next up will be the update of The Reunion.... soon ^^