Last Day and Goodbye

With My Life

 

It was the last stop in Malaysia, and Sungmin waited outside for Kyuhyun.

Their First Stop was in Legoland, the shorter man could see Kyuhyun’s excitement seeing the place. He took pictures of him and vice versa, and even asked for strangers to take a picture of them together.

 

Afterwards, they headed to Genting Highlands upon arriving their, Sungmin dragged Kyuhyun to the amusement park. They ride the rollercoaster there, for the first time he could see the fear in Kyuhyun.

As they finished having fun Sungmin can’t help but laugh.

“Kyu, seems like your spirit left your body.”

“I don’t have any words to say.”

“That’s a first…”

“Wait lets go to Langkawi, I was thinking of having a cable car ride.”

“W-what?”

“Hey, it just like those freaking roller coaster.” Replied Kyuhyun with a smirk.

 

As they arrive at the place, it was Sungmin who is shaking a bit, yes he is not afraid of heights but this is quite different.

“Hey it’s our turn now let’s go.” Kyuhyun excitedly enter the cable car with him.

Inside it, Sungmin closed his eyes and keeps on praying while waiting for it to reach the other end.

“Sungmin if you’ll close your eyes, you will lose the chance of seeing the beautiful things around you.” Kyuhyun whipered at him. Sungmin wanting to trust Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes, but evil as he is he make the cable car move that’s why Sungmin accidentally punch him out of fear but he apologized in the end.

 

“See? You like the view?” Kyuhyun asked him.

“It’s beautiful, but I feel like my lifespan had decreased by 10 years feeling nervous.”

“We’re near the end so just keep looking at them.”

 

After the cable car, they went to a nearest market stand and eat some foods there.  Almost time that they return to the cruise, which will be their last day, and every passenger is invited to the dinner party.

 

Kyuhyun arrive on the party deck, still waiting for Sungmin.”Sir what time will the party start?”

“In 30 minutes sir.” The captain replied.

“Thank you.”

As he looks around for him he was surprised seeing Sungmin going downstairs in his white tuxedo. Kyuhyun went to fetch him. Suddenly Sungmin gave him a gift.

“Hey, it’s not yet my birthday.” Kyuhyun said looking at the gift, as he opened it he was surprised when he see it.

“A watch?”

“So you won’t forget that every time counts.” Sungmin smiled at him.

 

Kyuhyun took Sungmin by the hand and enjoyed the whole party. As they we’re left all alone, Kyuhyun brought him to a private place along with some musicians he asked for a favor.

Sungmin is very amused and speechless. As the music starts they started to slow dance with their eyes gazing at each other.

“Do you know you look beautiful?”

“Do you know that you look handsome especially in that suit?” SUngmin answered back.

“I feel like wanting to kiss you now.” Kyuhyun said.

 

Kyuhyun Sungmin's cheek before leaning in and pressing his lips to the other boy's. The kiss was nothing like he had ever experienced before in his life and he had been kissed in the past.

Sungmin's hesitant lips felt like a perfect match and he gave himself into the embrace. At first he could tell he was indeed hesitant to return the kiss but he continued the kiss wanting Sungmin to understand that he needed him and he wasn't going to give up. Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin closer and in return he finally seemed to catch on and returned the kiss with what felt like every once of love in his very being.

 

Caught by his senses Kyuhyun cuts the kiss, Sungmin who also got snapped out of his thoughts got surprise himself and left Kyuhyun alone.

At his room, Sungmin feels something a weird feeling.

“Why would he kissed me? Why did I kissed him?” Sungmin said as he took off his formal clothes. “Maybe I’ll ask him before we board back to the airport.

 

The next day as Sungmin and Kyuhyun met outside with their bags already packed, Kyuhyun tried to avoid him.

Sungmin who hasn't got over about what happened last night, and he just wants to confirm something to the taller man. "Kyu!"

Sungmin called and walked towards him before he could go any further. "I know it's wrong timing and you seem to be in a hurry, but I just need 3 minutes of your time. I just like to ask you something." Said Sungmin

 "Sure, what is it?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Last night, when you… when you… you know… when you kissed me, I—I just want to know what does that mean?"he finally asked him.

Kyuhyun looked at him surprised at what the shorter man told him. "Well, nothing why do you ask?"

"I just want to know." Replied Sungmin.

"Why? Do you really have to know the reason before you answer my question?"

Sungmin asking him already disappointed and frustrated with Kyuhyun's response.

"Not really, I was just wondering; frankly I am surprise when you asked." "Really?" Sungmin replied in disbelief.

"Kyu, this is the first time I initiated to ask something from you, I just need a proper answer that's all. Even I don't ask this, sooner or later I will still go ahead and question you."

Kyuhyun can see in the Sungmin's eyes how serious he is and finally give in. "Ok so what do you want to know?"

"Why did you kiss me?" Sungmin asked him once again. "What do you want me to answer?" Kyuhyun icily replied to him.

"The truth" said the shorter man. "I don't know, perhaps it was just that moment, maybe that's why." Kyuhyun giving him his reply to Sungmin. "That's it?" the shorter man told him not satisfy with his response.

"Is there any other reason?" Kyuhyun answered back bluntly.

It was an awkward moment with when both of them both got silent, Sungmin felt heartbroken and as he felt his tears falling again he walked away from Kyuhyun. "Wait." "It's ok at least you answered my question right? But I want to thank you for being a good company in this cruise, I just hope we don’t see each other again.

Kyuhyun did not try to stopped him and just watched him disappeared from his sight. 

Was it really the reason? Is it right did not stopped him, maybe this is better because I am not also certain what I really feel about that guy.

Kyuhyun decided to walk away as well still with this question in his head.

 

They had been in their flight together but in different seat back in their own country, As they both arrived in the airport, Kyuhyun tried to approached Sungmin as he walked away but he was stopped when he his sister.

 

“Kyu!.” His siter greeted him.

“Noona.” He embraced him tightly as he still gazing at Sungmin looking for someone.

Suddenly she smacked Kyuhyun’s head.

“You little prick! No phone calls for almost 3 days, I almost died of getting worried.

“Don’t worry I took my medicine on time.”

“Anything happened.”

“Oh I am perfectly fine nothing happened don’t worry.”

“By the way did you take care of my baby?” Kyuhyun asked her.

“Oh of course and speaking of it, may people would like to rent the yacht, for a party, then weddings then…”

“Noona I am hungry lets discuss it at home ok?” Kyuhyun pushed him outside the airport.

 

Litlle does Kyuhyun know Sungmin tried to look for him but even before he can approached he heard his the voice of his mom.

 

“Sungmin!”

“Umma how did you?”

“Yah! Why did you just left us without saying a word huh?” his mother kept nagging him even reaching the car.  His brother Minho who was driving it just stared at his hyung trying to tell him to ignore their mother.

“It’s a good thing Minho told me you’ll be arriving today, Lee Sungmin how can you be this childish, I understand what had happened to you but leaving us, no notes you really are impossible.

 

Sungmin sighed, he put his cap on his face and pretended to fall asleep and put an earphone so can’t hear his mother’s voice.

 

As they entered the house, SUngmin became more agitated seeing his ex girlfriend Sunny.

“Sungmin-oppa!”

“You have the guts to come here after what you’ve done?”

“Yah! Lee Sungmin is that what I teach on how you will treat women?”

“You knew what this did to me you were there when he embarrassed on the day of the wedding and how can you let her still visit our place!” Sungmin shouted out of frustration.

“She came here as a nice person, that’s why I am treating her right.” His mother replied.

“WHY CAN'T SOMEONE UNDERSTAND ME!” Sungmin said as he went to his room.

 

As he saw the dream model house he used to want he ripped it off and breakdown into tears, suddenly his picture of him with Kyuhyun suddenly dropped, he suddenly missed the taller man wishing he was their to comfort him.