Complete the Love Story (Couple Race Part 2)

Running Man

 They go to HHH market. The Monday Couple and Kwangsoo - Yuri couple arrive first at the mission location. "You need to wait other couple." PD said. After that, Jaesuk - Yoona couple and Sukjin - Amber couple arrive followed by Haha - Suzy couple and Jongkook - HyunA couple.

 The PD give them the mission. "Mission 1-You must answer the question by press the button in front of the PD." They shock.

Jaesuk: This too hard.

PD:     The question is, Jongkook has 10 ball. He gives 2 to Haha and get 8 ball each from Kwangsoo and             Sukjin. How many ball that Jongkook have?

Jongkook:*pull HyunA and press the button* 22?

PD:*ddaeng*

Gary:*press the button with Jihyo.* 24?

PD: Success!

 The PD give them a piece of picture. They go to their car and wait for second couple to finish the mission.

Kwangsoo: Give us the question.

PD:   The question is, Kwangsoo's father has 6 sons. Their name are. Sukjin, Jaesuk, Jongkook, Gary and          Haha. What is the name of his last son?

Jaesuk and Yoona: *Press the button* Kwangsoo.

PD: Success.

Sukjin: Why leave so early?

Jaesuk: To win.

 Jaesuk and Yoona get a piece of picture and go to the Monday Couple's car to go to the next mission location.

Sukjin: Give us an easy question.

Kwangsoo: We want to win

Amber: Please.

PD:      Next question, Jongkook have 2 sons. Jongkook's father is Sukjin. What will Jongkook's sons call             Sukjin.

Kwangsoo:*pull Yuri to press the button* uncle!

PD: *ddaeng*

Sukjin: grandfather!

 The PD gives Sukjin and Amber a piece of picture. They go to their car to wait the next couple.

At X park.....

Jaesuk and Gary  get the mission. "Mission 2-You need to go cycling around this park with your couple and return in 5 minutes."

Jaesuk: In 5 minutes?

Gary: This place is huge.

Jihyo: I'm not heavy.

Yoona: Let's go.

At HHH market.....

 Sukjin - Amber and Jongkook - Hyun A already leaves. Kwangsoo - Yuri and Haha - Suzy are left as the last.

Haha: What we will get?

PD: *gives a piece a picture*

Suzy: Oppa, let's go

Haha: Ok!

Kwangsoo: Wait for me.

At X Park.....

Sukjin - Amber and Jongkook - Hyun A arrive followed by Kwangsoo - Yuri and Haha - Suzy. They get their mission. They see Monday Couple and Jaesuk - Yoona arrive.

Jaesuk: How many minutes?

PD: 5 minutes 10 seconds.

Jihyo: How about us?

Gary: please under 5 minutes.

PD: 5 minutes 12 seconds.

Kwangsoo: You looks tired.

Gary: We need to do it again.

Yuri: Can you do it?

Kwangsoo: Yes!

 Jaesuk and Gary start their mission again. Jongkook, Kwangsoo, Sukjin and Haha start their mission quickly.

 Jongkook and HyunA are at the front. "Hyung wait!" Kwangsoo said and try to chase Jongkook but he is tired. "Jongkook is near!" Jaesuk said. he cycling more faster. "Oppa, be careful!" Yoona said to Jaesuk. They arrive at their starter place.

Jongkook: Are we success?

PD: 4 minutes 30 seconds.

HyunA: We did it.

Jaesuk: How about us?

PD: 4 minutes 50 seconds

Yoona: We did it.

Gary: Us?

PD: 4 minutes 55 seconds.

 Jongkook - HyunA and Jaesuk - Yoona go to next mission location after get a piece of picture by the PD. The Monday Couple wait a couple to arrives while rest. Then, the other couples arrive.

Amber: How many minutes?

Sukjin: I don't want to start again.

PD: 4 minutes 59 seconds.

Sukjin: Wow!

Kwangsoo: How about us?

PD: 4 minutes 59 seconds.

Haha: Please, under 5 minutes.

PD: 4 minutes 55 seconds.

 They go to the final location place after get the piece of picture. "We will win today!"  Kwangsoo said. "Or you are out!" Haha said.

At a supermarket.....

 Jaesuk and Jongkook get the mission. "Last mission - tear couple bracelet to get a piece of picture and combine them at a table beside the mall's exit.". "That table?" Jongkook ask. They are wearing couple bracelet. Jaesuk - Yoona couple quickly run away.

 After a few minutes, the other couple come. They get the mission. "This is hard!" Kwangsoo said. "You are right!" Sukjin said. They are wearing couple bracelet and hide.