Find the treasure (Part 2)

Running Man

Jongkook: This mission is hard.

Jaesuk: Because you cannot use strength.

Jongkook: hyung!

Minho: Do you have running ball?

All people there are shock. "It is SHINee Minho." they said. Everyone want Minho an autograph. Suddenly, they see a man. "Do you have running ball?" Jaesuk said. "yes!" and give them the ball. The Yellow Team also finish their mission. They get the hint and go to next mission place. 

At a supermarket.....

 Blue Team get their mission. "Mission 2-Tear the nametag with R sticker." Haha paste the sticker on Gary's nametag. They go to hide themselves. After all the team arrive, the chase begin.

Red Team-Minho

Blue Team-Gary

Yellow Team-Kwangsoo

 Kwangsoo and Sukjin is hiding. Suddenly, they found Jongkook and Minho. Kwangsoo run away and leave Sukjin behind. Jongkook tear Sukjin nametag.

Jongkook: No sticker?

Sukjin: It not me.

Minho: Who?

Sukjin: I can't tell you.

Jongkook: See you later.*go away with Minho*

 Jaesuk is walking then he see Gary. He go to Gary.

Gary: Hyung!

Jaesuk: Do you have the sticker?

Gary: No

Jaesuk: Really?*tear Gary nametag*

 Jaesuk get the sticker. Blue Team is out. Kwangsoo and Jihyo found Jaesuk. They attack Jaesuk.

Jaesuk: Kwangsoo!

Kwangsoo: Hyung!

Jihyo: We want to tear your nametag.

Kwangsoo: Noona, tear his nametag *while holding Jaesuk.*

 Jaesuk quickly tear Kwangsoo nametag. Yellow Team is out. The Red Team get the hint "study" and go to final mission location. The other team go without the hint.

At a university.....

 The Red Team arrives first. They get the mission. "Last mission-Find the key to open the treasure box. If you tear someone with the key's nametag, you will get the key. You need three key." They go find the key. Blue Team and Yellow Team arrive and get the mission. Sukjin and Kwangsoo walk together then they found Minho. "Don't tear mine!" Kwangsoo said.

Minho:Why?

Kwangsoo: I will help you make Blue team out.

Minho: Really?

Sukjin: I will help you too.

 Haha go to the library. He see a treasure box. Jaesuk see it too. "Do you have the key?" Jaesuk ask. "No!" Haha said and run away. Jaesuk catch him and tear his nametag. "You don't have the key?" Jaesuk ask. "HAHA OUT! HAHA OUT!". 

 Jaesuk go to the hall and found a R box. He open it and see a key. "Yes!" Jaesuk said. Jongkook come. "You get the key hyung?" Jongkook ask. "yes!" Jaesuk said. Jongkook go away.

Jaesuk: Jongkook!

Jongkook: Yes!

Jaesuk: The hint mean is library.

Jongkook: Really?

Jaesuk: I found a treasure box at the library.

 Taeyeon and Gary found a R box. "It's a key!" Gary said. Then Minho, Sukjin and Kwangsoo come to them. Minho attack Gary. Gary try to tear Minho nametag. Then, Kwangsoo tear Minho nametag. He so happy. "hyung!" Minho said and go to jail. "Feel, Touch Cross!" Sukjin and Kwangsoo said happily. "MINHO OUT! MINHO OUT!"

Sukjin: Let's tear their nametag.

Gary: No!

Taeyeon: Oppa, let us go.

Kwangsoo: No!

Gary: Let's go

 Gary and Taeyeon run away. Kwangsoo and Sukjin chase them. Gary and Taeyeon hide under a table. Kwangsoo and Sukjin don't see them and go away. Gary and Taeyeon get out from the table and see Jihyo. Gary and Taeyeon run away. Jihyo catch Taeyeon and tear her nametag. "TAEYEON OUT! TAEYEON OUT!". Gary quickly run away.