Find the Spy (Part 1)

Running Man

At a restaurant.....

 A person come in and sit on the chair. The PD give the mission to him/her. "You are the spy. You must lose at all mission given and let other member win or the member will get the hint about you." That person is shock.

???:Can I do it?

PD: That your problem.

???: You so mean.

PD: I can help you.

???: How?

PD: I will give you chance at every mission.

???: Ok!   

At a park.....

 Kwangsoo and Sukjin arrive first. "We are first?" they said. Suddenly, Jaesuk and other member come. "You first?" Jaesuk ask.

Kwangsoo: Do we have guest today?

Haha: It is a girl?

PD: Of course we have guest.

Jaesuk: I don't believe Kwangsoo and Sukjin arrive first.

 The PD ask them to call the guest. They call the guest. The first guest is L from Infinite. The second guest is Song Joong Ki. "Joong Ki?" they shock.

Jaesuk: Joongki is back.

Gary: Wow!

Kwangsoo: Why you come?!

Joong Ki: Why?

Kwangsoo: nothing.

Sukjin: He jealous.

PD: Today mission is Money Race.

 The PD gives the mission to Jaesuk. "Money Race-You will get money from every mission. You must do it together." They are puzzled. "You need to do all mission together." The PD said.

At a park.....

 They see 9 bottles hanging on the trees. Jaesuk read the mission. "You need to touch the hanging bottle to win." Jaesuk said.

L: It so hard.

Jihyo: Kwangsoo had advantage on this. 

Haha: It hard to me

Sukjin: I cannot jump well.

PD: You need to touch the bottle. After the last person touch, the first person start     again until three times. time limit is 2 minutes.

 Each one of them stand under a bottle. They start the mission. Sukjin tried to jump but fail. He start again and pass. Jaesuk try and pass. Jongkook and Gary also pass. "It is Haha turn." Jaesuk said. Haha pass after jump 5 times. Jihyo, Kwangsoo, Joong ki and L pass too.

Jongkook: The time is?

Haha: I don't want to start again.

PD: 3 minutes.

Sukjin: This is hard.